Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:41:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothes for pregnant sims  (Read 2764 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2007, 04:42:20 am »

When my sims get pregnant they all wear dull common clothes. I have seen so many great clothes for pregnant sims and have dl some of it, too, but it never shows up ingame. Can you tell me what to do?? I`ll really appreciate your answer:)
I also have problems finding the insimenator. I have dl it once and it worked fine, but now it isn`t in any folder?

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:42 am »

The " Pregnancy Wear Anything" mod last compatiblity was up to EP 5, but looks like it also works in BV for some. (May not work and use at your own risk). It enables regular clothes to be worn during pregnancy state. Also, outfits made specifically for pregnant sims may look like normal clothes cause you to over look some. I recommend the wardrobe adjuster from the insimenator, after adjusting everyday wear.

Make sure you have the correct and latest Insimenator installed and read carefully on which edition you download. Object edition would be the insimenator itself and will have individual objects which can be found under electronics.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 05:17:31 am by DecoraChroi » Logged

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 05:49:59 am »

Quote from: DecoraChroi;1057317
The " Pregnancy Wear Anything" mod last compatiblity was up to EP 5, but looks like it also works in BV for some. (May not work and use at your own risk). It enables regular clothes to be worn during pregnancy state. Also, outfits made specifically for pregnant sims may look like normal clothes cause you to over look some. I recommend the wardrobe adjuster from the insimenator, after adjusting everyday wear.

Make sure you have the correct and latest Insimenator installed and read carefully on which edition you download. Object edition would be the insimenator itself and will have individual objects which can be found under electronics.

Thank you so much Decora

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 06:04:21 am »

Actually, people with BV installed have been saying that the hack in question works fine for them, when it has actually been confirmed that it is not BV-compatible. I personally don't think dressing your sims in custom maternity gear is worth breaking your game over.

Seriously, if you want to change your sims' maternity attire, you can use the wardrobe adjuster from the Insim to do it. That's how I've been dressing my sims in custom maternity wear, anyway.

:blob6:
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 10:54:06 am »

I have it in my game, and it's not borked it at all. It's weird, because I took it out, was living without it fine, and then I read somewhere that it still works, and I put it back in, and lo and behold, it was working like BV never existed. It's weird. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones it's decided to work for. I'll miss it when Free Time comes out and noone updates it D:
I only use it mainly for my boys who get preggers. The maxis outfits are so ugly!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 11:22:34 am »

Like Cynara said, you can use the wardrobe adjuster on Insim to use the custom maternity wear. If you enable the testingcheats and spawn Tom Clothing Tester you can do it that way too.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 10:22:25 am »

Thanks all:)

demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 02:00:11 pm »

So how in the world do you use the wardrobe adjuster? I haven't noticed it so I wouldn't even have thought it was there. That's kind of cool but how do I use it? What do I do?

"Damn the man, save the Empire!" - Empire Records (movie) :headbang:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 04:56:39 pm »

Quote from: demeterloves2;1074900
So how in the world do you use the wardrobe adjuster? I haven't noticed it so I wouldn't even have thought it was there. That's kind of cool but how do I use it? What do I do?

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=64593

Read through this thread to find out how to use it.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: