Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:43:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid question? Need some help.  (Read 2054 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ZarinaDrac

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2007, 10:19:04 pm »

Hi. I got BV for Christmas and actually had the balls to install it today.  Well, I have beef with it already, as I knew I would.  What in the WORLD is up with you not being able to control the sims you take with you on vacation?  Is there a cheat to override this? I've looked, but haven't had luck with it yet.  Input is appreciated!

Z
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 06:55:42 am »

If I remind correctly, the cheat that allows you to control your pets also allows you to control the sims outside of the residents of the house that paid for the trip.
Not sure what that cheat is though, but maybe you know it yourself? I don't know how you can control them if you don't have Pets.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 10:45:22 am »

There's a very handy link here that tells you Wink I don't know if you'd need the action cancel as well, but at any rate I'm so glad you can use the pets one for guests. I don't get it either - and how come they don't sleep?! Why the energy restoring every so often, just send them to bed like the pets are!

No requests please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: