Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:03:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Branch Family, Party of 14 *UPDATED*  (Read 3558 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Similis

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2007, 01:13:49 pm »

Okay i will try my hand at this story telling. As the lives unfold of this family I will add an update. Here is an introduction to the Family. Hope you enjoy

Hello, My name is Belle, Since i am the oldest out of 12 brothers and Sisters i feel it's up to me to share our families story.

Yes you heard correct, 12 brothers and sisters, plus mom and dad. Moms name is Bree and Dads is Jerrid.

How you ask?? Well alot of birthday cakes and alot of regivination drinks along the way, i remember the back yard full of them. Mom and dad had one in there hand all the time. Seemed like there was always a cake or two on the counters as well.

We are all grown up now and have live of our own. I ran into Britney, they youngest of the girls, she actually told me mom was thinking about having another baby!!! NO WAY!!!

Before i jump way ahead, let me introduce you to everyone, well you have met me, Belle. Next we have Brandy, She also wants a big family someday, but want to be financial stable first, she got into law, and went out and got a dog maxx

Now we have Belinda, she always wanted attention and was always what about me, she got into politics, became very popular, got a cat called onspot, and even got her cat a job, and is very good at it.

Now Becky. Becky was a helper, always wanting to help, looking for things to keep her occuppied, she got into politics to *Help the cause*, she is very popular and people are always knocking on her door for help.

Now Bonnie, a bit strange, but she is doing okay for herself, she and my 2 brothers are inseperable. She wants to know everything about anything and got into the medical field.

Ahh, Jerrid JR. the first boy, and of course he was spoiled. All he wants to do is have fun. He formed a click. All he does is parties, but needs to earn some cash so he picked up a job as a slacker. Moved in with Bonnie.

Jeremy, also follows the footsteps of Bonnie, but he goes way farther then her, one day, this boy is going to get himslef into some major trouble. He better be careful..

Now We have Breeanna, The first girl to have blonde hair like mom.
She loved to cooked and begged for an child cook stove, she actually wants to have a small cafe and a family as well. She went to culinary school. Caught the house on fire as a teen acouple of times. I think she fell in love with the fimeman..hmmmmm...

Britney, What can I say about Brit, She is the only one who got a job while in school, she takes after me in a sense, fortune and medical. Brit says, mom stopped having kids and decided to get a job. I dont know how brit did it, She went to school, worked and still helped with the kids. Now that she is on her own, she is already at the top of the ladder in the medical field. She tells me, its time to build bigger. She see's no family in the future, well, not yet anyway.

Justin, takes after Breeanna, but he wants more, he wants to have the best restaraunt in NorthStone Valley. He watched Breeanna cook, he cooked with her side by side, studied the books she broght home. He dont want to settle for a small cafe' and family. He wants more!!

Jorden, he is such a sweetheart, it was so hard for him to leave home, looking at all the paintings on the wall the memories of everyone. He decided, to build a house across the street. He wants a family and also joined the law field. But he still hasnt found *The right one..

Jason, Well all i can tell  you about Jason. He is trouble and alot of it..
Maybe its because mom and dad had so may kids, that he just wants to have fun and no kids? I dont know, but he did get into law like they did. He better be careful, alot of broken hearts can cause alot of problems.

Well there you have it. The low down on our family. Each one is going there seperate ways. But yet we all stay incontact.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:12:22 am by Similis » Logged

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 03:21:16 pm »

I like it but its hard to see them because the photos are small.If you take the photos in-game you should set the settings of photos to the highest amount.Hope that helps Cheesy

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:01:28 am »

ya, i resized them, maybe i shouldnt have. Thanks...

[
LilRebelKaty14

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 02:45:52 pm »

Which mod did you use??
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:50 pm »

the next one up from 600x 800 if that what you mean,

[
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 09:08:06 pm »

I think she meant the hack/mod you used to have the sims having 12 sims

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 09:12:30 pm »

ah okay, well, i use the multi painting, mostly to grow the kids up fast.
I used the rejuvinating juice on the parents to make them younger.

[
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 02:26:16 am »

Hey, its me again Belle.
Alot has happend since I last saw eveyone. Where to start. Lets see. Well,
Mom and dad have hit retirement age, this is thier favorite room in the house, they sit in here and remember of all the good times, all their children.

They cant wait to start spoiling all the grandchildren they are hoping to have.
Speaking of Grand children. Breeanna has been seeing the fireman late at night, Neil, they had a steamy realationship going at one time.

but the flames must have sizzled out, we dont see much of Neil any more, but we do see a new face, Shiona.

Every family has there sorrow's. Jorden, wanted so badly to have a big family. He tried so hard to find the love of his life. He went as far as to hire the match maker.

That didnt turn out so well. He met all kinds of ladies, no one caught his heart. He thougt he would never find a wife. The only girl that even made his heart skip a beat, fell in love with his brother Jerrid, he was crushed when he saw them kiss.

Then he saw her,Brooke, at his sister Becky's house. He just had to meet her.

Becky introduced them, they hit it off right away, they talked for hrs.

Soon they fell in love. Jorden couldn't have been happier.

They got engaged, got married and life couldn't get any better.

Next thing you no, Brooke is going to have a baby, Jorden is on cloud nine. Everyone is so happy for him. Then Tragedy strikes. While Brooke is in the delivery room, something terrible goes wrong.

Jorden Stands holding his son Sam.

His mom and dad come over to visit thier new grandson and to help Jordon out through this tough time.

Jorden doesnt know how to deal with is wife's death, they only had a short time together. He loved her so much. If he didnt want a family so badly, and would have waited like she wanted to, she still would be alive today. This is all his fault, his impatients, killed his wife. Now he will raise his son with out a mother. How will he explain to his son, when he ask how his mother died? what will he tell him? All this is running through Jordens mind. Jorden will need his family now more then ever to help hime through this.

And last we have Jerrid. Who has been gone for quite awhile, the last time anyone seen him was when Dad went over there and talked to him

and then he discoved some secret about aliens and werewolfs (some top secret case he was working one)he sent Bonnie an e-mail, but we should have heard something from him by now, he has been gone an awefull long time, we are starting to get a bit worried about him.
Bonnie and Jerrid JR are going to go over in a few days and check out his house a bit closer, see if they over looked any thing. Hopefully Jerrid is okay. I knew he would get himeself into some kind of trouble, with the kind of work he did.

[
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: