Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:55:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: townie maker that works without pets?  (Read 2627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trash_

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2007, 06:57:44 pm »

im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if its not,
i was wondering if there is any townie maker that works with university and OFB eps only, cause i had a townie maker when i had pets installed that it was a bush with blue flowers and it worked very nice, but now that i unistalled pets ive been trying to download a townie maker but all the ones i've downloaded so far makes my game crash! except one but it only works to generate random townies and you can only choose the skin, i want that i can just turn the sims in a lot to townies o downtownies, like with the bush before.
so if anybody knows where to download a townie maker that works with university and OFB or any other way to make townies i would apreciate.

thanks in advance
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:39:36 pm »

Well, this is the page with the shrub.  I'm not sure if you can get an OFB version anywhere.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 01:30:33 am »

Well, you can spawn a townie and NPC maker by just using boolprop. Type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in your cheat window, then hold down shift while clicking on the sim you happen to be controlling at the time, and a 'spawn' option should show up. You'll find an NPC and townie maker there.

:blob6:
trash_

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 01:56:56 pm »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;1061977
Well, you can spawn a townie and NPC maker by just using boolprop. Type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in your cheat window, then hold down shift while clicking on the sim you happen to be controlling at the time, and a 'spawn' option should show up. You'll find an NPC and townie maker there.

thanks a lot!!
trash_

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 02:44:49 pm »

Quote from: miros1;1061873
Well, this is the page with the shrub.  I'm not sure if you can get an OFB version anywhere.

ahh thank you, thats actually what i was looking for, i just was confused because of the name "teleporter", but its the only thing ive tried that worked with university and OFB, thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: