Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:52:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam's Eve Proudly Presents:"The Daughters Of Eve"~Sim Series Part1~By Jason7871  (Read 10370 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jason7871

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2007, 03:09:51 am »

Adam's Eve Proudly Presents...........

" The Daughters Of Eve "
                                   ~ Sim Series Part 1 ~
                                      ~ By Jason7871

In the land of " Ja`-S'aw-N "
On the Mainland called "Eden's Garden of Humanity"
There are two main tribes in which mankind came from,
they are respectfully called "The Sons of Adam" and "The Daughters of Eve".

In this series there are several parts,this is part 1 of 2 of "The Daughters
Of Eve" sim series.

All sims were made with all Ep's an Stuff Packs except Teen Style Stuff,my game has all patches and band-aids and they should be base game compatible,if not too insure they get in game please use the sims2cleanpack installer,it's a miracle worker IMHO.

**** What's not **** Included with sims:
Attn: Ruth's hair in pics is not included,she has a blue recolour,of my Black and White  retexture of Lillith's hair,sorry for the confusion,the hair in the pics of Ruth is a rose pay hair,sorry.
The mesh for Ruth's Top and Lillith's Top is not incliuded,it's at http://www.insimadult.com must be 18 too download.They will have maxis default shirts on.
You will need the Hair mesh by sizz at MTS2 for the hair on Esther too show up in your game ok.

**** Everything **** else is included with the sims!!!!
Please allow me too thank Nouk for the Hair the hair on sims Lillith and Ruth,sizz for hair mesh on sim Esther,also HystericalParoxysm or HP at MTS2 for the AF top/skirt mesh,Bloom at insimenator.net for the skirt mesh on alll sims,Warlokk for the top mesh AF Hi default mesh at insimadult.net.,must be 18 to download.
Thanks you creator's rock!!!!
Sims content minus meshes are in a folder,in the zip,just place in downloads folder and enjoy but you'll have too get the meshes reuired for my retextures too show up in your game OK!!
Here's links too their "cc":
Rose for hair mesh on Ruth in pics. @ rosesims2.net
Nouk Hair Dread Mesh on sims Ruth and Lillith ~ http://www.noukiesims2.net/
HP/HystericalParoxysm ~ http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=31337
Mesh Link for Top by HP worn by Esther sim ~ http://www.modthesims.com/showthread.php?t=187898
****Warlokk Mesh**** for tops worn by Ruth and Lillith in pics~ http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?t=20158BLOOM ~ [url]http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=50154
sizz ~ Hair USa Female Hair mesh ~ http://www.modthesims.com/showthread.php?t=259778
Thanks guys and gals your creativity in mesh making inspire us all Thanks....
My Policy:
Enjoy and have fun,any genetics i make or textures i use,that i get off the internet for free,you may do with,how your heart and will is content on with doing,Please credit,thank and a link would be nice,but again just a thank or credit would suffice.Do Not claim sim as your own creation or claim any part of these sims,i did them and made them,i also retextured the hair and clothing on them,do not re-upload this set,in any part too the exchange or too a paysite,if i want them somewhere i will upload them there not you.You may use the sims as models or anyway you want just treat her as you'd want to be treated or kill her by death of sunburn just have fun playing the sims2 game.Please respect my policy and the other creator's policies.But most of all Have Fun Simmming with the sims2.Please say "thanks" too the creator's listed above by visiting those links.
Peace and Love,
Jason7871

P.S. *** This Set of Sims **** were not made too entice deep religious debates on accuracy or heated discussions on the topic of religion,though lossely based on the stories in the book called The bible,i had fun with it's creative license and ran with what i liked,no these sims are for a futuristic,island with a wide variety of sims from all walks of life,persuasions and uninhibited inhibitions without being rated mature,R,X,adult or NC-17 in my game since i share my computer now,so i am sorry,are the skins barbie,well to an extent,we are all born naked in real life,but are the skins desriptive in nature,the answer is no,more like Ken an Barbie PG-13 ok one skin has only nipples ok,also only one sim has make-up on and it the sim Lillith wearing a lipstick i made,i also made the eyes,the skintone i made on all three sims,these skins were made for my game and blended from Stefan,ephemera and maxis skintone with permission from their policy also Esther has HystericalParoxysm's readme as per her policy states,i also retexture Nouks Hair,and Bloom and Warlokk's clothing as well and linked.
Please!!! Have fun and enjoy them!!!!
~Jason7871

****ATTN: I added the correct link too get Warlokk's mesh follow link above too correct Post ,Must Be 18+, and the rar too download is called:" Hi-Res_BodyShape_Nude_Meshes" in that rar is the mesh for the Top's i retextured,Sorry and Thanks Duncan7291.

* Ruth.zip (2789.58 KB - downloaded 356 times.)
* Esther.zip (3337.9 KB - downloaded 357 times.)
* Lillith.zip (4038.87 KB - downloaded 338 times.)

* SS2-1.jpg (65.39 KB, 600x459 - viewed 1251 times.)

* SS2a.jpg (58.91 KB, 600x461 - viewed 1253 times.)

* SS2c-1.jpg (88.14 KB, 600x461 - viewed 1338 times.)

* SS2d-1.jpg (80.14 KB, 600x461 - viewed 1261 times.)

* SS2b.jpg (58.4 KB, 600x461 - viewed 1152 times.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:16:37 pm by jason7871 » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 06:36:46 pm »

Nice Job

ghf17gert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 08:05:52 pm »

love the makeup/mask i've been looking for that kind of thing for a while

What I wish for may never come true. But I am a Dreamer, so Dream I will.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 08:10:05 pm »

its beautiful my sims will be happy to see these creative faces Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
jason7871

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 10:24:58 pm »

Thanks i am happy you all like them Thanks
simenroute

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 12:59:28 am »

You're so creative, Jason! Thanks!
*Morbid*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 02:45:16 am »

They look awesome:D

:smile:
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 08:37:48 am »

Thanks for the great work.  The mesh for the two tops at insimadult...you never said what outfit the mesh came from.  What is the mesh/outfit on insimadult that you need to download for the two tops to work?

Duncan
jason7871

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 07:30:00 pm »

That would be the Mesh_AFtopNaked_Hi_default ,but give me a second too fix that ok Duncan sorry.

P.S. Thanks too Duncan7291 I added the correct mesh link too the original post again sorry.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:18:47 pm by jason7871 » Logged
kelseysgr8

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 12:38:18 am »

Woah!! :jaw: Very creative and exceedingly gorgeous! You've blown me away! Cheesy :thumbup:

You don't stop laughing because you get old, you get old because you stop laughing!:notsmili:
Come join the Animal Army!!:animal: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262
capogibbona

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 04:08:58 pm »

:snorting:God simply awesome *-*

*° † ITALIANS DO IT BETTER... <3 †:snorting:  °*
SaLLy_ThE[RAG]DoLL ... LoVeU`My_JaCk
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 12:54:03 am »

Very cool! I like this set! Thanks for sharing with us all!
hugs,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
aimee0824

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 08:04:05 am »

Cool! Thanks. Cheesy

simmie. simmie. simmie world. Cheesy
lililili666

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 09:35:09 pm »

wow,monsters !