Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:11:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InSimenator  (Read 3228 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Similis

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2007, 11:19:54 pm »

I was reading over the documents on this. And wow, it can do alot of stuff. kinda scared to try it, but anyway, i downloaded the Sim Edition of it, and it had all these different parts it was like a puzzle. Did i download the wrong one? Any way. what one is the best version to download, The object one or the Dest edition?

I am still reading the quides on it, lots to learn.

Thanks..

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 12:37:17 pm »

They're all good (since they all do the same thing...  :lol:), but I'd have to say the SIM edition is my favorite version.  At least you don't have to pause and go into Buy mode just to get the adjuster you need, but you can if you want to.  Just a simple click on the ground will bring up the "Spawn" menu, and there you have it.  Everything you need in one Sim menu to spawn the InSIM object you need.  Plus, the abilities of the other two editions are included with it.  :angel:

Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 01:05:54 pm »

okay thanks a bunch..

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »

I personally chose the OBJ version, just so that I know what I have to click on to access everything.
kathy09

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:39:06 pm »

I downloaded the sim edition and now I don't have the go here option for my toddlers does anyone know if there is a conflict with hacks I have the mind control mirror and merola's painting in my game but I never had a confict before.  I hope this is the right place to post this I am sorry if its not.

Kathy
blackvelvet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 05:39:51 pm »

Quote from: YourQueen13;1259473
Where is the object one?  I downloaded it, but I can't find it in my game!  Can someone help me?

Electrical > All

Similis, Like SecretAgentZero, I dl'd the OBJ version, mostly because I'd heard it was more likely to be compatible with all eps. Plus I more likely to remember what object does what and OBJ seemed less complicated - to me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 05:47:43 pm by blackvelvet » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 02:21:49 pm »

I have the SIM version. the object version annoyed me a lot, since going into buy mode all the time is plain annoying. besides - like Tenshii says, The SIM version has got everything included Cheesy

with my slow game, I just can't manage without the teleport option (sims walking is so SLOW!) and a bunch of other goodies the SIM version has.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 01:46:38 pm »

If you click on the ground you should see "spawn." When you click on "spawn" the menu for the InSIM will come up and you can choose which section to "spawn" and use. Otherwise, all of the sections for the InSIM will be available under electronics to buy. "Spawning" is the easier way!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: