Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:52:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't delete?  (Read 1223 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:00:27 am »

I have a strange bug in my game, I think.
In CAS, you can click on CC clothes, make-up, glasses, etc. and delete them, right? Get the little bin symbol and delete them CC from your game.
Only, for me, for some CC things, that bin doesn't show up. So I can't delete those items. For example, I can't delete make-up or CC eyes, but face paint can be deleted.
Does anyone know why that bin doesn't show up?

It's regular CC by the way, not EAxis-made. Just from this site, modthesims2, and others.
I currently have NL, OFB, seasons and BV installed, and have quite a number of hacks. Haven't tried if it would work without the hacks, I will when I have some time.
But, assuming it's NOT any of my hacks, since non of them have anything to do with CAS, could anyone help me? There are some CC make-up things I'd like to get rid of, since I never use them.

If there's more info you'd need, just say so.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 10:06:17 am »

There's nothing wrong with your game, that's one of the exciting new features :scratch: that came along with Bon Voyage.  If you want to delete cc, use bodyshop or pull it out of your downloads folder, manually.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 12:49:46 pm »

Ah, okay! EAxis messing up again huh?
I was starting to think that, after removing my hacks and getting the same result.
Sometimes, they just make me want to :chainsaw:
Thanks for clearing it up, Megativity! :worship:

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: