Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:24:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELLRAISER (Pinhead, female cenobite and skinned julia)  (Read 16512 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trash_

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:10:13 am »

Hello! I've decided to make this sims out of some of the characters of one of the greatest horror movies ever made, Hellraiser! , from the pleasures of neverending plain of hell, straight to your game and hopefully only to your game Wink

Pinhead:he was once a human, Captain Elliott Spencer, who was born into the middle class British society of the Victorian Era circa 1887.
He joined the British Expeditionary Force, eventually rising to the rank of Captain and served during World War I.The horrors of the war turned him into a lost soul with an unsatisfiable search of pleasure and pain which later he could no longer distinguish, He wandered around the world looking for more extreme sensations, more savage ways to raise pain/pleasure, one of his travels took him to india where he picked a box in a market, he opened the box, the demonic Lament Configuration box who transformate him into pinhead ,The Angel of Suffering ,The Dark Prince of Pain and the leader of the cenobites.

female cenobite:"They say that her name is unmentionable.
The horrid name, like her actions, is so vile it must forever remain unspoken. Those unfortunate enough to have discovered her true name have never returned to utter it. Therefore, she is referred to as merely the Female Cenobite.
She is the fierce virgin demon in the Order of the Gash, with a heart of tar so black that it is incapable of love and sympathy. Incredibly violent, she is all but uncontrollable, even by Pinhead. Left-handed, impatient and relentlessly cruel, she wields sharp razors of both steel and tongue. To know her is to suffer the full tortures of Hell for eternity."
-- Screamin' Models,
Female Cenobite Kit Literature

Julia (skinned):She was brought back to life by Doctor Channard a doctor in psychiatry obsessed with satanism and the puzzle box (the demonic Lament Configuration) that he used together with his own blood to bring julia back from the mere remains of her blood in the mattress she was killed in, she would be back as barely an skeleton, then he will have to subsequently feed her with his derranged patients blood and flesh with the purpose of regenerating julia's flesh and skin again.

SIMS CONTENT:
skintone: all three sims use the same skintone, made by me, check this thread!
eyes: by me
outfits:
- pinhead outfit: by me, it doesnt require any mesh
- female cenobite outfit: by me, it doesnt require any mesh

* Untitled-1.jpg (64.18 KB, 315x449 - viewed 11105 times.)
* PnheadByTrash_.rar (2938.48 KB - downloaded 683 times.)

* cenobite.jpg (94.06 KB, 350x414 - viewed 8026 times.)
* FemaleCenobiteByTrash_.rar (3000.32 KB - downloaded 653 times.)

* julia.jpg (65.9 KB, 297x425 - viewed 3992 times.)

* pinhead.jpg (34.44 KB, 158x183 - viewed 3216 times.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 10:38:19 am by trash_ » Logged
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 02:31:56 pm »

Yessss! Thank you for this Trash! :worship:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 03:17:18 pm »

Awesome work!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
trash_

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 05:10:10 pm »

Quote from: MixdCrysy;1063642
Awesome work!

thank you very much for the feedback! Smiley
kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 04:40:54 pm »

Nice Job

Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 10:24:29 pm »

Another awesome job trash!
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 11:28:51 pm »

I am a Hellraiser fan, too, and this is great work, but shouldn't this go into the Adult Insimenator forum? Just thinking of the younger ones, guys, like my son. Wink

Melissa
flowergirl2
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 12:26:47 am »

I love your work:)  thanks!
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 06:39:15 am »

:goodjob: Cool!

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
trash_

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 08:39:12 am »

Quote from: Mellisenda;1065135
I am a Hellraiser fan, too, and this is great work, but shouldn't this go into the Adult Insimenator forum? Just thinking of the younger ones, guys, like my son. Wink

umm adult why? in the game they will behave like any other sim, and altough the female cenobita was made over an "anatomically correct" skin, like a lot more of the other sims posted here, for the other two sims there is nothing down there, so unless he has the patch for the blurr he wont see anything, perhaps the theme is a bit hardcore anyways,  i didnt know about an adult insimenator forum, but it sounds like if i post it there they will redirect me to the "sadomasochist section" and im not sure they belong  there.I dont know realy what to do now, what ill do is that if i recive more feedback of people who think it should be in the adult forum i will be happy to contact the administrators to remove the post and post in the adult forum instead.
thanks! :tongue2:
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 12:17:26 pm »

Thank you for these Great looking horror sims.
Just have to add my pennys worth IMHO I don't think these sims need to be moved to the adult site.
jazcmx

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 04:15:23 pm »

Truely awesome work.

The skin in itself is a work of art. The clothes are perfect, and the face, for the most part, are right on.

Again, awesome work.

BOW BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EVIL SIMS
huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 05:14:14 pm »

freakin awesome, this is perfect for my cthulu mythos freak neighborhood that i based off clive barker after reading the books of blood and h.p. lovecraft stories.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: