Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 11:45:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Werewolf/Alein Saga, Jeremy Branch  (Read 2464 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Similis

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2007, 04:03:55 pm »

Jeremy Branch,7th child of the Branch family.
He started of in the medical field, wanted to know what made people tick, from the inside out.
Soon he got board and changed his profession, he became a scientist. His infatuation grew with werewolfs and aliens. He spent many days and nights investigating. One night he got bitten.

While working in his lab it happend, he tranformed. It didnt last to long, he didnt remember much but he knew.

He couldnt wait until the next time.

That day at work he got a Top secret message about some aliens he had to go investigate. This couldnt get any better he thought. Werewolfs, aliens all in one day.
They wanted him to do some testing on the remains that they have found. Jeremy wanted to do more extensive testing, but he knew everything here was monitored and that they wouldnt allow it. So he decided to risk it and take a piece of the remains home and do further testing in his secret lab. Not even his family knew he had this lab.It was hidden in his bedroom, behind the wall.
When he got home his dad was there.
He filled him in, on most things. His dad was worried and told him to be very
careful, things could get out of hand. And that there is alot of danger in his type of work. Try to keep a low profile, and if need be, take a vactation now and again.

He got ahold of his sister and brother, and invited them over to tell them what has happend with in the last 24 hrs. Bonnies was all ears, Jerrid always blew him off and said he wasted his time chasing around things that didnt exsist.
"You know this is top secret i trust this just between us.
The aliens, x-rays where unbelievable, never saw anything like it in my life."
Jerrid Pretends to be interested, he thinks it just a gimick, to get more funding from the government.

Bonnie listens, while Jerrid plays with Ruby.
Jeremy taught Ruby to speak, then out of the blue, Ruby says.
"Jeremy werewolf, Jeremy Werewolf"

"What?? What did that bird say??" Jerrid and Bonnie could believe what they just heard.
"Well, I have something else to tell you. Very very top secret as well.
Its about the werewolf."
They all sit down to eat, Jermey starts to tell them what happend.

"Hey, I am telling you, I have facts."
"Facts, lets me see Facts".

Jeremey show the facts to Bonnie and Jerrid, they dont believe what they see.

Bonnie is fearful that Jeremy may be in danger and that he should leave. Alot of people would do terrible things for this kind of information.

Jeremy Thinks its a good idea as well. Jerrid seems to think they are just getting to caught up in it all and blows it off.

After they leave, Jeremy goes back to his lab, He is working on the information about the alien,

He runs more test on some of the remains he took from the lab at work. While sitting in his chair, it happend again, he transformed into a werewolf.

As Jeremy, now the Werewolf, stares at the test being ran infront of him, continutes to work.

He discovers something and makes a potion of some sort.

Then sits back down and continues to work.

The next morning is a bit foggy for Jeremy. He sees the potion or something, but dont know what it is.
He locks it away, so no one can find it.
He sits down at his computer to try and figure this all out.

All day long he works on it. Then all the sudden it comes to him He knows what it is. An knows more about the Aliens. He knows!!!

He trys to contact Bonnie, but she isnt home.

He calls the lab, but the just disregaurd him, as a nut job.

The only one he can talk to is Ruby, his parrot. And since he taught ruby to speak, he decided to set her free, he didnt want anyone doing any sort of testing on her.

That night, he packed up his bags, went to his lab, and sat down to email Bonnie, he told her he was leaving for awhile and not to worry. Tell everyone he loved them and would be back as soon as he was able.

As he stood up, he heard a strange sound.

As he walked out his lab to the back yard, he transformed once again.
He walked to the telescope to take a look to see what was making the sound.

These are the last few images of Jeremy's time on earth.

What will become of Jeremy?
Will he Ever be returned?
Jeremy's family thinks he is in hiding, because of the email sent to Bonnie.
His bags are still home, but they are in Jeremy's Secret lab.

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: