Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant woman doesn't give birth  (Read 1345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Phoebe

Not so common

View Profile WWW
« on: December 21, 2007, 03:32:04 pm »

As the title says: One of my sims doesn't give birth to her set of twins. In fact, she doesn't show any sign of a pregnancy, although the is 75 hours into it.

I never experienced this problem before, so I'm a bit helpless. I have already tried to abort the pregnancy with inSim, but everytime the gets pregnant AFTER the abortion, she is instantly back to 75 hours, yet nothing is showing.

Did anybody had the same problem and fixed it, or does anyone know a solution?

(I even killed the woman and resurrected here - didn't work either)

Phoebe

D'oh!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 04:23:55 pm »

I've had this happen to one of my sims once.  I also couldn't find a way to abort the corrupted pregnancy, and neither moving from lot to lot, deleting and restoring the sim, forcing errors and resets, nor going into SimPE and making sure all the pregnancy boxes were unchecked helped at all.  Even the Reproduction Adjuster didn't recognize that she really wasn't pregnant, and still had all of the pregnancy options regardless of that sim's condition.  I finally gave up on her and killed her off permanently, then remade her in CAS and set up all the proper relations and memories again. (... all because every time it got around to the "baby's" delivery time, the game crashed... :evil:)

I'm sure there's a better alternative than just completely deleting the sim, but I couldn't find it myself.  Hopefully someone can shed some light on how and why it happens.  :lol:

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 04:31:17 pm »

I had that once after messing around with the fit and fat state in pregnancy. I'm not sure what I did, but I continued messing with it some more and eventually I got her back to normal.

Sorry, but I can't really help you.
Phoebe

Not so common

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 05:32:18 am »

Thank you for your help!

I found a solution myself...well, the game did. I just started the family again,and tadaa, woman was right into labor. Strange, but perfectly okay with me Wink

D'oh!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: