Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:28:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help where can u find a Sim doc 4 the sims 2?  (Read 1795 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2007, 06:24:34 pm »

i loaded so many things at once and i cant find what is toping my game from loading. it takes about 20 mins to load to the ball barrings (the word saying it it loaded..) but it stops  loading there after..

i took all of the files i down loaded up and restarted the game it took just as long and froze, so i dont know..

is there a sims 2 doc utility that can scan my computer and fix or notify me what is making it not load?

if not can someone make one?..
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 12:51:05 am »

You will get better support for your problems in the help section than in the request section so I just moved your post.
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 12:53:42 am »

umm thanks.. do u know anything to my question then?..
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 02:16:55 am »

Try deleting your groups.cache, cigen.package, and accessory.cache files. Sometimes they get corrupted and cause your game to have problems loading. The game will automatically regenerate them when you start your game up again, so they're safe to delete.

They can be found in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 03:49:06 am »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1064176
Try deleting your groups.cache, cigen.package, and accessory.cache files. Sometimes they get corrupted and cause your game to have problems loading. The game will automatically regenerate them when you start your game up again, so they're safe to delete.

They can be found in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2

i just tryed it and started the sims 2 up it still stoped loading at replaceing the wheel bearings. Sad T_T
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 02:54:49 pm »

Then one of those many things you just downloaded and put in your game doesn't work with your configuration, most likely something that needs an EP you don't have.

You'll have to try to remove everything you just added, then add a couple at a time to find the problem.  Sims2Pack Clean Installer or Delphy's Download Organizer would help in this process as the problem most likely lies in a mesh or mod.
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 12:44:18 am »

I had the same problem, now some people told me to this too ..
it takes a long time and very time consuming..
first you take out your Downloads folder and put it on your desktop.
next you make another folder to go in your sims  dfolder just name it downloads.. and rename the one on your desktop.. so you dont get confused.

next start from the last downloads you did and put them in your new download folder and start your game.. and keep doing that..

another thing you can do is just start over with downloads and maybe do like 10 a day.. and keep a folder called *new downloads on your desktop so you know which ones you put in the game.. confusing maybe, but it help me alot lol..

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: