Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:22:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story Version Of Brandi Broke....PT 1  (Read 4089 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Me2

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2007, 06:29:19 am »

Ok this is my first story on the Sims 2 game..so tell me what you think... sorry pictures are not that great, but I am still working on using photoshop and using the "TAB" camera ok enough blahing on to story....

My name is Brandi Broke,and yes of course you all know me as the original life on The sims 2.. I am a 34 year old mother of two kids, One my son Dustin who is 16 years old and my toddler son Beau who is 3 years old. I was married  for 12 years to my husband Skip broke , I'll get into that later.
Right now I am currently looking for a job to support my children, but I am living off of skip's funeral money right now. It was when I first got pregnant with Dustin that Skip proposed to me and we had a lovley wedding, We then moved to SimmerViller,Washington because Skip had gotton a promotion with the pool company he worked with. Skip and I met in high school he was your nerdy type guy , and I was the lovely cheerleader and president of  my class and very popular,  I wouldn't have been interested in Skip, but we met at a club and he was really nice. So opposites attract..

My husband was a very nice man, and I love him very much.
Like i said we lived in Charolsim,Kentucky untill we got married, and then Skip felt as though we needed a changed ,because we did have a baby on the way and he wanted to get away from the city life , so moved away.
My husband Skip died in a pool accident on September 10,2004, it was a strange accident so it's still under investagation with the police, so I can't discussed that ,and too because it's so as if yesterday it happen, I miss Him so much it hurts to evern say his name.

Dustin's birthday party
*mom* dad* wake up .. Dustin came yelling int eh room today is the day..
Skip looked at me and said *honey do you know what today is becuase ,I don't I thought it was just saturday early in the morning..*
well i said looking at skip and dustin I think today is somebody's birthday, but I have no idea whose.. dustin looked at both of us and jump in the middle of the bed ..*MOM ,DAD* it's my BIRTHDAY!!! and I AM HAVING A PARTY.. he screamed. just then Skip jumped on top of Dustin and tickled him untill they fall off the bed.. ok ok boys go get cleaned up so we can have breakfast and get started with the party..
As i put on my clothes to get ready, skip came up from behind me and gave me a kiss on my neck, Sweetie I am so glad you are married to me and have given me a beautiful family and I llll...lll...ove you , as i started to give him a kiss on the lips the phone rung.

Dustin's party was great . I couldn't believe my son was turning 14 then and here was my son growing up.. and I had another secret to tell Skip and Dustin later on , that was gonna knock their socks off...
Later that night I told skip and dustin  that I was pregnant again and they was so happy.

Months pass April 2
As I was preparing breakfast for my family, I felt a urge to push at first I thought it was just braxton hicks ,because I had been having them all week, and the last time I went to doctor, she told me not to worry about them, only if it got really really bad to the point , that I had the urge to pee. I yelled for skip to come in the kitchen...*Bran...di.. whoa.. what is that ?* skkkkkkkkkkkkk..ip I am *breathing between breaths* going in..n...n...nto labor and this is the real thing.. * ok ok brandi stay calm .. please I need to call the doctor..I..I.. I inturrputed Skip.. SSKIP i shouted just get me to the car so we can go to the hospital. As skip ran to get the car Dustin ran into the kitchen ..*ewwwwwwwwwwww* mommy what are you doing? I am havign a baby sweetie.. go into the room get my hospital bag.... and call your aunt shelley... *Felt another contraction* as I grad my pelvic area I felt something hairy.. Oh no I thought I can't be having this baby in my kitchen..
 We made it to the middle of the hospital parking lot and there my baby was born.       Beau William Broke.

It seem like my family was good, I now had two handsome sons and a very handsome  husband who would give the world to me and his family with no questions asked and then that is when tragic struck. He left me, us.. to fend for ourselves..

3 Years later
I still think about Skip everyday,because he was my love, my first love, my only love, but I had to move on and get passed it.

*ring*ring* Hello ,
Voice on Phone- yes may I speak to Mrs.Broke please?
Brandi- this is she , may I ask who is calling?*voice concerned*
Voice- Yes this is Miss. Thompson with  Balistic High School and I was calling because Dustin wasn't in class today or Yesterday and I was wondering if anything was /is wron...*before she continued I cut her off*
Brandi_ umm yes Dustin was in school , I mean he has been getting off on the bus latly for the past few days , so i don't see why he hasn't been at school..*noise outside *school bus*..

Tell me what you think so far.. :snorting:

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 11:46:37 am »

I like this so far. Please continue!!! Smiley

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 08:33:58 pm »

wow it's awsome!
simsaddict67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 03:12:55 pm »

thats really good.

see ya till l8er.:angel:
phishfood1301
The Shrink