Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:10:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: Theraven's crazy collection of simmies (11.June 20 - TS4 sidetrack)  (Read 368479 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2008, 10:52:22 pm »

.... needless to say, I've just made more outfits for them... Cheesy

I've already uploaded some dresses (click the link in my sig), and I'll upload these as soon as I've tested a few more.

* infantoutfit_hibiscus-pink_fixed.jpg (129.61 KB, 350x588 - viewed 479 times.)

* infantoutfit_purple-roses.jpg (128.13 KB, 344x574 - viewed 536 times.)

* infantoutfit_stripes-doggie.jpg (132.81 KB, 350x588 - viewed 497 times.)

* infantoutfit_tiger_fixed.jpg (119.75 KB, 327x565 - viewed 433 times.)

* infantoutfit_3s-a-charm_fixed.jpg (124.03 KB, 325x565 - viewed 503 times.)

* infantoutfit_lock-up-daughters_fixed.jpg (127.31 KB, 350x588 - viewed 479 times.)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
xpoetxgurlx

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2008, 12:03:25 am »

Just looked through all ten pages, an d I love it! Your thread is deff getting the ctrl + d

.:-.|Nahtrelle|.-:.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2008, 01:11:55 am »

Very lovely outfits. Thank you

ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2008, 05:55:56 am »

I love all your infant clothes! Definately one of my fav creators <3
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2008, 06:13:22 am »

Hiya! I loove your pics and infant outfits. ^^

Anyways, I noticed BlooM uploaded a version of the onesie with hat outfit, with the pacifier added. So I was wondering if you're going to update older outfits with pacifiers added?
For example the animal outfits (I especially love the frog and bear ones) and the elmo ones, and some of the unisex funny onesies, and I adore this outfit (other unisex outfits from that thread would be great with a pacifier too), and the black and gray ones from here and well shortly said, some pacifiers for your unisex infant outfits. ^^

Just a thought, because it would be great to have them. But of course it's totally up to you if you feel like it. Cheesy

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

micrasimp

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2008, 06:25:15 am »

the infant clothes are so cute!

Join my contest who's the next Lara Croft?
It starts June 1st.
If you want to donate a prize for this contest you are very welcome to do it:)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2008, 07:28:40 am »

Quote from: AlbinoBambi;1210682
Hiya! I loove your pics and infant outfits. ^^

Anyways, I noticed BlooM uploaded a version of the onesie with hat outfit, with the pacifier added. So I was wondering if you're going to update older outfits with pacifiers added?
For example the animal outfits (I especially love the frog and bear ones) and the elmo ones, and some of the unisex funny onesies, and I adore this outfit (other unisex outfits from that thread would be great with a pacifier too), and the black and gray ones from here and well shortly said, some pacifiers for your unisex infant outfits. ^^

Just a thought, because it would be great to have them. But of course it's totally up to you if you feel like it. Cheesy

of course I can update them! just have to start up photoshop first. it just takes a few moments to do it (well, as long as I don't have to test them... that takes some time...).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:48:24 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2008, 07:34:34 am »

Yay! I'm looking forward to using them because seriously, those pacifiers are so adorable!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2008, 08:42:00 am »

Are there some spesific outfits out of the funny ones you really want? (I just noticed that there's a LOT of outfits in need of updating...)

My site:

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2008, 11:21:28 am »

After dinner I'll take a look at which ones I rotate between, and I'll post the filenames here, ok?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2008, 11:38:35 am »

I've added a new thread with already updated outfits over in the guest recolors. can you post them there?

I'll not add pictures of them unless I actually use them myself. I have way too many that needs testing already, and since it takes me about 20 min (with an almost empty dl folder) just to test one outfit, I just don't have the time.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 11:42:23 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

chris626

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2008, 01:30:43 pm »

great outfits their too adorable! Wish I could just use them all at the same time
Phoebe

Not so common

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2008, 01:12:43 pm »

All your infant clothing is so beautiful I wish I could have more than only one....

I have a question: I noticed that you feed the triplets in your pictures in a sitting position. Is there any special chair or anything similar? It looks really cute, and I'd love to have this pose for my own pictures...

D'oh!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2008, 04:08:18 am »

it's a combination between a posing hack from MTS2, and moveobjects/snapobjects.

you leave the baby and a bottle on the floor, then you make the sim use one of the sitting poses from the box, then click on the bottle and choose "feed ...." (name of infant). then the baby and the bottle will fly into the hands of the sim, and s/he will start feeding the baby. you move the sim around using the two cheat codes moveobjects on/off and boolprop snapobjectstogrid true/false

My site:

Phoebe

Not so common

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2008, 07:59:07 am »

Ah, that's crazy, I never thought of that! I knew the pose was somehow familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on...

Thanks for the help, now I'm gonna be a happy simmer *hugs*

D'oh!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: