Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:42:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Downloads??  (Read 4090 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Me2

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2007, 07:05:11 am »

Ok so I thought this would be an interesting questions...
1.How many downloads do you have in your sims downloads ?
2.How long have you been playing the sims 1 or sims 2 period..
3.do you have a favorite family in the sims 2..post one picture of family together and ages
4.Do you pretend that the sims world is what you would like your real world to be ?
5. Why
6.If you could marry one male or famale sim in the real world who would it be and why
Post one head shot and one body shot.

1. I have 10,000 downloads..
2.I started playing the sims 1 way back in 2001 .. i think..  been playing the sims 2 for a year now
3yes i do..a lovely family .. they have in born game kids..
presenting the Myle'e's Family: Father Name Artt-38 yrs old, Mother Name Shalyn -36 Son Name-Denim-16, Royal- 7

4. sometimes when I want them to be really rich ..lol it feels good to have alot of money
5. pics coming soon..but hi name is Davonta Kelly
Davonta Kelly

sometimes he makes them cry..

If I would marry a sim in real life it woul dbe him.. in game he is sweet, always giving presents, kisses and loves to give back rubs, and has a good job lol
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:06:11 am by Me2 » Logged

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
HighMightyGirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 06:24:40 pm »

i just start downloading so i have only 90 so far, but on this site i see some really interesting things that I may be downloading. i don't have any sims to post sorry
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 12:29:25 pm »

thanks mightygirl, lease someone responded i was starting to think people pnly respond to people they know or who have been here a longer time oh well just my thinking .

When All Else Fails.
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 11:13:05 pm »

1) I cant tell you how many downloads i have, most are on disk.

2) Most are from sims 1 have all expansion packs Started playing in 2001.
Just got Makin Magic When Sims 2 came out.

3) My favorite Family Got Deleted when my hard Drive Went Bad, I remember IT was the first Time I ever had Twins, I was so excited. I even had a Pic of them by an x-mas tree. That was about 3 years ago. I might have a pic of them on disk somewhere will have to look, I have about 10 disk full of sims stuff.

4) No Not realy, I make the worlds up depending on the mood i am in at the time.

5) Dont know realy.

6) I will post one when get a pic of Him, I made him to look like my hubby...LOL He is running around in sims town..chasing all the skirts ROFL...

I have been out of the sims scene for 3 years, just getting back into things.
I do have a favorite sims story i created with sims 1
http://thesims.ea.com/family_exchange/s/similis/Marine_5/Marine_9_Sim_Lane/scrapbook_popup1.html

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 07:30:19 pm »

I have 10 GB of D/Ls
I'm playing since 2004,month of May,then sims2 came out in Sept,I'm playing it since then.
My favorite family are the Goths,but they are too many,I don't have a pic of all of them.I'll show you my next favorite family:

[/IMG]

I don't pretend anything but I would like if the real people would be so nice and funny as my sims are.

If this cat would be a guy I would marry him,LOL.

[/IMG]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 07:39:13 pm by alga » Logged

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 07:45:06 pm »

I have small downloads, My size is 1.56GB

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 09:49:35 am »

Quote from: vanessa135;1073125
I have 10 GB of D/Ls
I'm playing since 2004,month of May,then sims2 came out in Sept,I'm playing it since then.
My favorite family are the Goths,but they are too many,I don't have a pic of all of them.I'll show you my next favorite family:

[/IMG]

I don't pretend anything but I would like if the real people would be so nice and funny as my sims are.

If this cat would be a guy I would marry him,LOL.

[/IMG]

Vanessa they are hottt hott hott:blob6:
thanks for responding guys are girls :-P

When All Else Fails.
Khayman71

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 03:06:46 pm »

I have 10,472 downloads in a folder that badly needs sorting if I ever want to back it up on DVD again.

I played the first Sims for a while, loved it. Only bought this a few months ago and have went from being hooked to getting a bit bored of it. Still playing though :smile bi:

Favourite family is the Bloodrayne family.

Middle two are the parents (one being the "fake" Strangetown Bella Goth). Other two are their born in game kids. I was a bit worried as to what their children would look like, but they turned out fine.

I wouldn't want the sims world to be the real world, because it's so limiting. I find myself wanting to do things that simply aren't in the game.

I'd like to marry Alice Bloodrayne I think, and not just because she's a vampire! She's the one on the left of the picture. She's very sweet and caring to her wife Marianne, but deadly and fearsome to any sims that do even the slightest wrong to her, her wife, or her family. She's great fun to play :smile bi:
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 09:21:48 pm »

1.How many downloads do you have in your sims downloads ?

Lol...ready for this?...over 110,000 files, lmfao.

Proof:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x168/CLCNY20/clcny20sdownloads.jpg

I've been downloading even before the game was officially released (back when we could only use CASIE to make clothing).  I'll be deleting LOADS of files though (I'm about to get a new computer, and want to make sure I'm not uploading files to it that I won't ever use).

Sims 1:  maybe about a year before Sims 2 came out, so I started playing about 2 expansion packs before the end.

Sims 2:  the second it was released.

The rest I can't really say apply to me, don't have a favorite family, or favorite sim
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:44:09 pm by clcny20 » Logged

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
claireishness

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 04:30:56 pm »

1.How many downloads do you have in your sims downloads?
276 files and 7 folders
(TS2) since back end of November 2005
3.do you have a favorite family in the sims 2..post one picture of family together and ages
I... can't call my family my favourite because everytime I get a favourite family, my game dies! So, this family isn't my favourite, just most frequently played Cheesy
Nate- dad- 42
Amelia- mother- 39
Keenan- eldest son- 17
Lee- second son- 17 (twin to Keenan)
Jamie-Leigh- edest daughter- 15
Camryn- youngest daughter- 10

(ahem.. I love where his left hand is "conviniently" placed, haha)

4.Do you pretend that the sims world is what you would like your real world to be?
Not really, mainly because of the stuff I do in my Sim's world lol!
5. Why?
I would love to be in my Sim's world sometimes, really, but other times.. things just aren't hectic enough in my game for me to be as happy as I think I would be.
6.If you could marry one male or famale sim in the real world who would it be and why
it would be the "founder" of the family in the above picture, Nate, because I lov- really like this Sim (no game crashes, no game crashes <_<) he's playful, weird, got a job, nice house, nice family, quite crazed really and he's the best looking Sim I've created in a while, sadly lol!
Post one head shot and one body shot.

The girl you can just see in the first picture is his second wife, in the second picture, his first wife who died and was the mother to all of his children apart from Camryn who's the daughter of Amelia.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:40:09 pm by claireishness » Logged

"Remember- your most intimate secrets are safe with me... OKAY, WHO ELSE IS DEAD IN BED?" -Homer Simpson

"Behold my naked butt! Each cheek is a God to you!!" -Bart Simpson
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 05:47:16 pm »

claire I love the first pic where is hand lol that was funny , and he is a cutie

When All Else Fails.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 01:16:25 am »

5.08GB, 24,117 files and 479 subfolders at present. However, much of these subfolders I have are completely unnecessary, as they just contain a few clothing files. Sometimes it irks me when people place their stuff into folders before zipping them into a RAR file and uploading them, as it just creates one more subfolder which I don't need.

I'm planning to ditch some stuff soon, mainly xmas decorations and advent calendar items.

:blob6:
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 06:05:09 am »

1 I had about 50000 objects but they are all gone now since I am a dumbass,But I have started to collect most of them again.

2 I have been playing the sims since the sims 1 saw it's daylight.I acctually donwloaded the first sims and after just one hour I likes it so much that i placed an order on it and bought it.I have now bought all of the releases for sims 1 and 2 and will continue doing it as long as they produce expansions and add on's

For me bulding houses and messing around with the sims is a fine way to escape from reality and all the pain I have 24-7 in my right leg.Playing war games and so on is to "fast" for my liking, so the sims is a perfect game,when you have mods in it so its more "dirty" I am 39 years old and still playing it and so does the rest of my family on there own PC's, my wife,my son and his GF and my daughter, we all play sims and we love it........

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: