Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:49:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the strangest thing...  (Read 2464 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
__izzie_

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2007, 05:01:15 pm »

i'm usually limited to a max of 2 sims per lot, when playing, cause the computer has little memory, and is really slow.
So i have this sim i often play with in a lot, and a dog. Suddenly, and without any woohoo or whatever, the sim gets pregnant. I thought it was funny, maybe just a little problem that would go away. It didn't and the insimenator did not recognize the sim as being pregnant, therefore, no "abort pregnancy". The sim got pregnant 16 times already!!!! I was able to stop 13 of these pregnancies by using "have baby with" and then "abort pregnancy", but i have already 4 sims plus a dog in the lot, and the game is sooooo slow it took me 47 minutes to quit it!
any suggestions to what may be happening? i need help here!!! my sim keeps popping out babies!!! please help me! :sad2:

(sorry for my bad english!) :eh:

i could be hurtful, i could be purple, i could be anything you like....
Me2

View Profile
?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:42:08 am »

:bounce:that is strange..it could get a glitch with your game.. i would say you could re do that sim and see what happens.. but you might not want to sense your game is slow..

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:52:41 am »

First off... do you have any hacks whatsoever?  If so, make sure they're updated versions for your highest EP.  The best way to find out if it's a custom content issue is to move your Downloads folder to your Desktop, and then run the game without custom content.  

If the sim still does it without hacks/custom content, then it's obviously a game problem... but your situation sounds more like an outdated hack causing trouble in the game.  You can find out what hacks you have using Sim2Pack Clean Installer or Delphy's Download Organizer.  Hacks will be highlighted in red, so you can tell them apart from normal downloads.  :angel:

__izzie_

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:14:54 am »

i have hacks but they're all updated! that was the first thing i looked up. Also i already tried moving the hacks to another folder and then running the game, and the sim was pregnant free for 2 sim days! then her belly popped out again and since it was one of those i wasn't being able to stop i quit the game and came here for help!!!
i must try without custom content now! but still, if it doesn't happen without the custom content how can i know what exactly is causing this?
thank you for your help Me2 and Tenshii~Akari! I shall return! :happy8:

i could be hurtful, i could be purple, i could be anything you like....
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 02:16:43 pm »

Sounds to me like an immaculate inception.
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 02:49:52 pm »

Maybe the Sim is named Mary? Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: