Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 01:59:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SleepyMountain3  (Read 6294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2007, 07:23:55 am »

SleepyMountain3

----

a hacked Neighborhood Camera is needed to see & use the whole terrain. my edited version of GunMods neighborhoodcamera file is available here at http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=1067854&postcount=6

----

To Install - place the .sc4 & .png files in your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\SC4Terrains folder (make sure they aren't in a subfolder or they won't show up. I zip them in a folder.)

----

CUSTOM NEIGHBORHOOD PICTURE
---------------------------
In order to create a custom picture to represent your neighborhood on the main menu, first save the picture you wish to use as a .png file (a 4x3 size ratio works best, but pictures with other proportions will be stretched to fit). The file must be named N0XX_Neighborhood.png (where XX is the neighborhood number). Then place the file in the neighborhood's directory (e.g., My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\N004).

* SleepyMountain3.zip (1776.92 KB - downloaded 441 times.)

* SleepyMountain3_pic1.jpg (65.32 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1265 times.)

* SleepyMountain3_pic2.jpg (57.09 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1113 times.)

* SleepyMountain3_pic3.jpg (50.85 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1196 times.)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
yetyak

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:16:16 am »

Oh, wow!!  This one does indeed look like the best one yet!  It is just oozing character!!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:01:51 am »

Quote from: yetyak;1069783
Oh, wow!!  This one does indeed look like the best one yet!  It is just oozing character!!

Thanks yettie :daisy:  I'm very pleased with this one Smiley  I can't wait to decorate it and move some sims in!

The funny part (cause theres always a funny part with me) is - I almost ditched this one a few times while I was working on it :lol: but I kept at it and it finally all started to come together :B

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
maxiquin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 11:24:15 am »

I really like this one, too, Sleepy!  Great job!  Makes me wish I hadn't uninstalled BV. :-(

Max
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 01:06:24 pm »

Quote from: maxiquin;1069857
I really like this one, too, Sleepy!  Great job!  Makes me wish I hadn't uninstalled BV. :-(

Max

Thank you Smiley you don't need BV to use this terrain though... thats the nice thing about terrains, it dosen't matter what EPs or SPs you have :B

Simbology
kim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 06:07:38 am »

Nice Job

Cra5h

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 09:59:36 am »

Yay!

Great Job Sleepy!

Does Cra5h have to use the Camera Hack to see the Beach Lots or will he be safe? Cos the Camera stuffs makes his computer V E R Y S L O W. And it's not like his computers that quick to begin with....

It's looks really sweet! I wouldn't mind living there!

I'd live on the "Lower Ledge" Spencer Manor. Cheesy

Kisses.

Cra5h

Has Dimples... >p

A New Type of Hero
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 06:49:31 pm »

Thanks Smiley  you will need a camera hack to see the beach area since it's near the edge of the terrain

...But you may not need to keep the camera hack if you place some community lots in the areas you want to be able to reach. I had success doing that in one of my neighborhoods before I just gave up and kept the camera hack in.

Simbology
tetuo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:06 pm »

Very Nice.
Thank you for shairing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: