Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:52:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresses not showing up anywhere. Help, please.  (Read 1107 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
digni7y

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2007, 05:38:40 pm »

So, Terrisim0990 did an excellent job with my request here except for one problem. Even with the meshes and the files downloaded and put into the proper place, even though she kindly replaced the files and did everything she could to help, and even though I unsubfoldered the files to test, the files do not show up anywhere in the game or Bodyshop. I checked them with the Wardrobe Wrangler and everything is fine, i's classified the way it's supposed to be but I have no idea what's going on. Any help would be appreciated.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:08:35 pm »

From the looks of the files in SimPE... it kinda looks like that the package files for the dress recolors came straight from the "Projects" folder instead of being copies of the imported versions from the "Saved Sims" folder.  The package files in the project folders do absolutely nothing in-game, so that might be what's going on with the recolors.  It's the newly created files in the Saved Sims folder that are needed in order for the wedding dress recolors to show.  Wink

(Just my guess, because normally re-imported Bodyshop recolors have a "Binary Index" and "Text List", the description line for the thumbnails, that goes with them.  None of the recolors have those lines in SimPE.  Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.  :slap: )

digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 07:07:18 pm »

I would have no idea, Tenshii.

Terrisim tends to disappear for stretches at a time (whether its work or school or general life problems I don't know) so sending her PMs may or may not be effective. But thank you.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: