Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:44:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 916326 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: November 13, 2007, 07:02:39 pm »

Wait!!
Whats a design tool!
Wow we are off topic here.
This is on topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: November 13, 2007, 08:39:23 pm »

Quote from: InvaderxxZim;1029752
Wait!!
Whats a design tool!
Wow we are off topic here.
This is on topic.
[/IMG]

The icon is a fabric swatch, it changes the color of items to whatever recolor you have.

Oh so cute are the little simmies here. Great pics everyone!

From the Lothario household. Don and Cassandra's adorable kiddies, Don Jr. (back) and DonChe (front). Learned to hula dance from there dad and now I can't stop them. LOL!

Don Jr. thinks DonChe has loose marbles. Cheesy

Don and DonChe on vacation

Baby sis, Cassie. She always wants Don attention. Maybe because Don never home.  We always go to the Cheaters Inn in my town, he loves being there.

I wish his boys inherited his green eyes. Don is too smexy.

I love when she's asleep, she wants attention all day. The only way to make her gain aspiration points. Sad

Don Jr's a teen now, I am posting him in the teen section.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: November 13, 2007, 09:14:49 pm »

OMG HOW DUMB AM I?!!!
Duuuuh!
I know what it is now.
Aww they are cute!!
I love Cassie's hair!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: November 13, 2007, 10:02:59 pm »

Thanks InvaderxxZim! Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: November 14, 2007, 01:14:57 am »

The little Lotharios are really tight, Lewis! What are they athletes? Little Cassie is a precious one. I'm hoping that Melodia give me a little girl. I have two little boys. I guess a third wont hurt, but I will have more kiddies

Bartholomew's Kids
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: November 14, 2007, 01:22:53 am »

I finished the first round in one of the houses in my prosperity challenge and got a few pics of Charlotte. She is very smart, always skilling and reading.. And she rolled knowledge when she grew up!

EDIT: I just noticed that all the pictures have her wearing her PJs.

I'll post her teen picture in the teen thread.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: November 14, 2007, 01:52:27 am »

Quote from: awtm10;1030012
The little Lotharios are really tight, Lewis! What are they athletes? Little Cassie is a precious one. I'm hoping that Melodia give me a little girl. I have two little boys. I guess a third wont hurt, but I will have more kiddies

Thanks awtm! They could be athletes, they inherited Don's activity levels, also his sloppyness. LOL!  Cassandra wants them to encourage them to be more lazy and shy, but I want them to be more neat. LOL!

Always good to have more sim babies, but I think this is it for Don and Cassandra! They are just 8 days from elders. Tongue

I have to have alot of energy to play my romance sims, we always leave for the community lots. Cheesy In this restart, so far so good, Cassandra hasn't caught him yet. Now he has a teen, I don't know. Last reinstall, Cassandra caught him, slapped him and when we got back to the lot, she attacked him and won! I hope I don't have that drama again. Whew!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:57:32 am by lewisb40 » Logged

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: November 14, 2007, 04:13:33 am »

annaxssimmie- thank you, yeah i know shes one baby i have decided not to grow up immediatly im waiting for her to do it normally- even though i hat ebabies..i just love Love...

lewisb40- hahha cheaters Inn - hysterical, and yeah i hear dons got good looking genes... so maybe spreading him is a wise choice.

symphysochic- charlotte is a cutie pie- the one of her gardening is so sweet.

Gloria my fav sim is only 14 days away from being an elder....... im getting really sad...... but i have to extend her life cause you cant have kids without a parent in the house... im thinking for her to finally get married....

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: November 14, 2007, 07:13:59 am »

The newest and not so newest editions to my game.
First the oldest two of the four siblings of the Sawyers family

Keylani Sawyers

Her twin brother Taber Sawyers

They age to children in a day... poor dears they are such cute toddlers too

And the youngest and newest editions

Zania Sawyers

Nighala Sawyers

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: November 14, 2007, 09:15:25 am »

He He, Lewis, thats funny. I love it when they simultaneously attack other sims.

You have 8 days left, you could probably squeeze in one more baby. After 5 days, Ladies can't have anymore babies, but the elder guys can.

Bartholomew's Kids
micrasimp

View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: November 14, 2007, 10:07:43 am »

Quote from: ktggoodnight;1029633
Meet Love Rocket - my favs sim's 5 kid....

Her mum is a complete maxis content and her dad is Andre from Micrasimp

looks so like her dad.

[ATTACH]100712[/ATTACH]

She is realy cute!i love to her that people use the sims that i make!!Thank you!

Join my contest who's the next Lara Croft?
It starts June 1st.
If you want to donate a prize for this contest you are very welcome to do it:)
freewill

View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: November 14, 2007, 12:19:53 pm »

Wow, you all have such wondrful cute sim babies and children!
Unheardwisdom, I love those names youve gave all four of the children,I wish I could be more creative with names or atleast knew names from other cultures lol.
Iary

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: November 14, 2007, 12:53:05 pm »

Unheardwisdom,your bespectacled twins are adorable! ^^
I never could find the effort to accessorized my little Sim brats,too much of a hassle,they will grow up half an hour later anyway,lol.

:smt120
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: November 14, 2007, 01:10:30 pm »

lewisb40 Don.Jr looks a little sunburnt...but daaaang, cassandra and don make really pretty kids.
unheardwisdom your toddlers are just the cutsiest, the boy is mt favourite coz of his hair

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: November 14, 2007, 02:17:35 pm »

Quote from: awtm10;1030225
He He, Lewis, thats funny. I love it when they simultaneously attack other sims.

You have 8 days left, you could probably squeeze in one more baby. After 5 days, Ladies can't have anymore babies, but the elder guys can.

Yeah, I could, but not unless ACR does it on it's own. Some of my sim women get pregnant when they are close to elder, my self-sim included. She had Reenae when she was 10 days from elder, I didn't want anymore, but I let her have the baby, and had my little girl. Then supplied Ken and her with a couple of drinks from the "elixer of life" So they would become elders when she goes to college.

Don's got 2 girls, 2 boys, thats good enough for me. I could care less about Cassandra's wants. She won't get platinum til they have a golden anniversary party. LOL Cheesy

Thanks Sliim!
Also thanks anniexsimmie!

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: