Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:29:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 919114 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
monika8973

View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: January 18, 2008, 06:32:14 am »

Great pictures everyone!
Here's the picture of one of my most favourite sim kids. They're twins (born-in-game). Their mother Emillia is pregrant again.

Anne with her mother
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:29:36 am by monika8973 » Logged
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: January 18, 2008, 07:03:06 am »

Aww, they're so cute! I seem to get twins only when it is most inconvenient.

Just two quick pics

Trendon grew up...

With big brother, Gunner...

We also moved into a larger and nicer home.  Hopefully my computer can handle it.

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: January 18, 2008, 09:51:25 am »

nice cute and the outfits that the boys are wearing

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
angelsavoir

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: January 18, 2008, 11:19:23 am »

Thanks everyone who commented on my pics!

fourTseven-Gunner and Tendon are soo cute!!
and Yeah my sims will always go out at play catch and its always in their wants lol/
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: January 18, 2008, 12:50:17 pm »

Quote from: FourTSeven;1101962

And, yes, to get Trendon to look taller, I used the stretchskeleton cheat.  Thanks for the comments guys!

How can I do that with my simmies?
krystaldepp

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: January 18, 2008, 01:05:56 pm »

Quote from: Nyane;1102977
How can I do that with my simmies?

ctrl+shift+c then type in StretchSkeleton and a number between 0.0 & 2.0

my favorite sim baby, so far. Cheesy

isn't she adorable?  Tongue
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 01:11:26 pm by krystaldepp » Logged
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: January 18, 2008, 01:30:19 pm »

tHANKS, krystaldepp. But just one question. How do I how wich toddler I´m changing?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:05:34 pm by Nyane » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2437 on: January 18, 2008, 02:11:11 pm »

I think it's the one you have selected. And also, I think with 0.0 - 0.2 Krystal meant that you have to add that to the usual 1. Smiley

I have a new baby. Usually I'm not that excited about babies, but I just love this couple, so I had instant love for their little girl Takara (meaning 'treasure')!

Mommy putting her to bed.

Getting to know mommy.

Meeting daddy. Wink
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:20:50 pm by AlbinoBambi » Logged

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: January 18, 2008, 03:23:06 pm »

Thanks!!

Cute baby!
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: January 18, 2008, 03:33:59 pm »

Thanks guys!

krystaldepp, your baby is so cute.  I love her eyes.  I live in Florida, too.

Nyane, I recommend staying around 1 for that cheat, because if you go like 1.5 or .5 you get freakish looking sims.  For Gunner and Trendon I just did 1.075 for Gunner, and .975 for Trendon to give them slight difference.  If you want to reset their height, just do the cheat with '1'.

AlbinoBambi, That's a cute family.  I love the name, Takara.

diesel, I'm not positive, but I think you're the first one to call me "47". Cheesy  That's been my favorite number since I was in 7th grade and my first boyfriend played football.  (Random factoid).

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: January 18, 2008, 05:19:46 pm »

I love the number 47 for really no particular reason.  It's a really awesome number.  Now it's my handle for accounts.  I figured most people had a favorite number, lol.  I have a favorite letter, too, which is really weird.

FourTSeven's Sims
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2441 on: January 18, 2008, 05:30:19 pm »

:smile bi:  Mine was 12... still is, but then some troll came by InSim a while back and ruined the essence of it for me.  :lol:  Still doesn't mean it's not my favorite anymore, but when someone has the same number in their name as you and they act like a complete nincompoop so much that the number is soiled by their idiocy... yeah.  You'd probably do what I did and drop the number for a while and do some sort of ritual to cleanse its good name.  Oh how I miss my number '12'... :crybaby:

Anyways, I digress.  Cute babies and kiddies, everyone!  Four, Trendon is a handsome little guy!  Wink

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: January 18, 2008, 05:46:40 pm »

I know what you mean about people ruining numbers.  That happens to me with names.  There are some kids I knew in Elementary that will forever ruin a perfectly good name, because whenever I hear it I think of them.  My favorite letter is "L".  Absolutely no reason, except I think it goes well with the number "47".

I don't have a nickname.  Never did.  I've always been Caitlin.  In video games, I go by Pippy, though.

Anyway, I'm hoping for at least a fourth kid.  A girl maybe? If so, then that would mirror my RL family.  I'm the youngest of 4, me being the only girl.

FourTSeven's Sims
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2443 on: January 18, 2008, 06:02:40 pm »

Lol, good to know I'm not the only one...my favorite number is five.  Don't ask me why, I just don't know, but if I have any OCD tendencies, they're done in 5's.  (If you even notice, any new sets I'm submitting to TSR are done in groups of 5...)

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Nette86

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: January 18, 2008, 06:14:21 pm »

Thankyou for the comments. All the babies I've seen are adorable. I love the sims so much. Its a game that never gets tired. They always coming with sumthing new.

Hi my name is Antoinette
[/B]
Checkout My Simmies
*~*The Clayton Family Experience*~*[/FONT]
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: