Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:30:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 916361 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: January 18, 2008, 06:14:37 pm »

My favorite number used to be 35.  But them my friends laughed at me because they said favorite numers only go from 1-20..  It is still my favorite number but my lucky number is 11, everything i look at has an 11 in it.
Last year around christmas i always look at the clock at 7:11.  Even when i am out and about!  This year around christmas I kept looking at the clock at every hour, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, and so on.  It is still happening to me now.

OMG.. I just looked at it now and it was 3:11!!!  GAH!!!
Haha everyone is off topic.

Cute kids everyone!! Smiley
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: January 18, 2008, 06:39:17 pm »

LOL ^^^ cause you requested- i must obey such a fair maid

Heres Austin

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: January 18, 2008, 07:09:10 pm »

This thread always makes me smile Smiley So many cuties here!! awww...I want them Cheesy hehe

ktggoodnight I looove Austin eyes, and he's so cuteee Smiley I know I've seen those eyes somewhere but...I just can't remember where -.-'

FourTSeven Trendon and Gunner are looking great, they're really gorgeous Smiley

krystaldepp she's too cute :happy4:

AlbinoBambi, they seem like a beautiful family and she's an adorable baby girl Smiley

offtopic Cheesy : I have more than one favourite number...I like 1, 3, 7 and 17 LOL
And letters I like "M" very much, probably cuz it's the first letter of my name Cheesy

Well...I do have to start playing again...but I get frustrated playing in this computer...I need my new one Sad  *cries* I want baby pictures of mine too...

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2448 on: January 18, 2008, 07:15:19 pm »

Quote from: mari-artika;1103370
This thread always makes me smile Smiley So many cuties here!! awww...I want them Cheesy hehe

ktggoodnight I looove Austin eyes, and he's so cuteee Smiley I know I've seen those eyes somewhere but...I just can't remember where -.-'

FourTSeven Trendon and Gunner are looking great, they're really gorgeous Smiley

krystaldepp she's too cute :happy4:

AlbinoBambi, they seem like a beautiful family and she's an adorable baby girl Smiley

offtopic Cheesy : I have more than one favourite number...I like 1, 3, 7 and 17 LOL
And letters I like "M" very much, probably cuz it's the first letter of my name Cheesy

Well...I do have to start playing again...but I get frustrated playing in this computer...I need my new one Sad  *cries* I want baby pictures of mine too...

would like me to make you a random Family? just tell me how many kids you would like and what age and gender (boy or girl Kids or toddlers or teen) and i will make you one in bodyshop just post in my request thread the link is in my signature and i will make you a random family and if their is one you like in my last post i will make the same number -the familypet.

hope you get your new computer soon:group hu:

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: January 18, 2008, 09:10:23 pm »

Pierre- i do not know how you have the energy to play such large families in yoru game!

mari- they enalya- *Sorry spelling so bad* i dont use in general anyone elses eyes but heres- cause they are just soooooooooo wonderful

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: January 18, 2008, 10:16:01 pm »

Thats what I was thinking at first.  Who knows...there is Tara...

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2451 on: January 18, 2008, 10:19:55 pm »

Quote from: FourTSeven;1103568
Thats what I was thinking at first.  Who knows...there is Tara...

you will have to wait and see if the feelings are mutual when he grows into a teen?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: January 19, 2008, 12:03:35 am »

Thanks!

I love my brothers.  Sometimes I hated it all growing up, but now anytime we're all together it's a blast.  They're so different, and it's like I'm a part of all of them to make me.  Plus, since I was the only girl, I was guaranteed my own room.  Although, sometimes when I got scared at night, Hunter would let me lie down with him.  Having a sister would have been too much drama in our household.  I was enough.  When I cried, someone got in trouble.

My sims have had a few miscarriages before, too.  Whenever that happens I get sad, because they're inconsolable for a while.  Not even their husbands can make them feel better.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:05:37 am by FourTSeven » Logged

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: January 19, 2008, 01:22:26 am »

The first sim I had have a miscarriage was my Myara March, and I tried to get Law to cheer her up, but that was a definite no go.

FourTSeven's Sims
adalita

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: January 19, 2008, 01:25:40 am »

Just a question does it happen automatically or is it something to do with insimenator?

3rd place in Siblings-Love Or Hate Contest with Alyssa and Aimee Sacchi!
1st place in A Family Christmas with The Pearcy Family
Adalita's SIMS Come and check out my sims and their houses!
Check out my work in Living Sims Magazine HERE
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: January 19, 2008, 01:30:57 am »

I think its with InTeen, and it happens if the pregnant woman's needs are low.  My first one happened in the middle of night, but her needs were relatively okay.  Now, I watch closely.

FourTSeven's Sims
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: January 19, 2008, 02:42:08 am »

ktggoodnight...oh, of course, enayla! she has such gorgeous eyes and skins Cheesy I love all her work!

FourTSeven...that first pic with all the boys is just too awesome! Smiley

off topic Tongue : wow...you girls had really big families...I have only one brother, who is 3 years younger than me...when we were kids (like...when I was less then 14) we fighted a lot...he is the baby of the family and a mommy's boy though he wouldn't admit that Tongue
Now we get along pretty well (he's a teen now, not that lil brat xD), but of course with our issues...he loves to tease me cause he knows I get pretty mad xD oh well...I would like to have some more brothers and/or sisters...I love homes with plenty of people!

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: January 19, 2008, 06:02:59 am »

Aww pics guys!!
FourTSeven, those last pics are so funny!
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:19 am »

i have some new pictures for ya sorry if they are sleeping.. i'll get others of them awake. so in the mean time here's Matthew and Anne Anderson

i so badly wanted you to see the type of hair i got from xsim

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
sisterh2005

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: January 19, 2008, 01:51:10 pm »

fortseven those pics are soo cute! the faces trendon makes are soo adorable it makes me wanna go play, but first I have to go download some boy clothes I dont have ne of ne kind I dont kno how I missed that when I was trying to restock my downloads folder, I need Toddler ckothes too, where are some of the places u guys go to get stuff? (besides here and mts2 of course)
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: