Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:23:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 920149 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: January 27, 2008, 12:44:12 am »

thank you

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2566 on: January 27, 2008, 05:51:09 am »

She's got such a sweet smile, Auntie Jo! I'm sure she'll be even more beautiful as she grows up.

Thanks for the comments on Miley and Shannon, guys!

Hannah x
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: January 27, 2008, 08:32:54 am »

So cute Auntie Jo and sstarina the twins are adorable. Louise is a cute little addition to any family as well.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
monica92

View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: January 27, 2008, 10:17:32 am »

This is my favorite sim child at the moment. ;P

Diego Miller
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: January 27, 2008, 01:41:29 pm »

thank you... she will be beautiful when she grows up... i also too forgot to mention. the biggest thanks goes out to the one that made her. me i cloned her and put the hair on her and the outfits that i wanted for her... i still like getting comments...
after i take pictures and i want to share them before i put them up here how do i get the blurryness out? one last thing can someone help me in creating a sim that would just melt your heart? and the right way to build an orphanege/homes? i know this will have to be done over the internet.. Sad i don't know how to use SimPe. every time i want to learn the Dam thing freezes on me.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: January 27, 2008, 04:21:46 pm »

Quote from: auntiejokisses;1113238
after i take pictures and i want to share them before i put them up here how do i get the blurryness out?

Make sure your camera settings are on high as well as your game settings.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2571 on: January 27, 2008, 04:26:22 pm »

Or you can use print screen and then a good paint program thats what i use for my picture in my post

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: January 27, 2008, 06:21:32 pm »

monica, Diego is so aww, beautiful! I understand why he is your favourite Tongue

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: January 27, 2008, 07:58:06 pm »

thank you guys... i don't know how to use print screen how do you use it?

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: January 27, 2008, 08:30:39 pm »

i'll try it....  my 3rd time... so do i have to be in my game to use the button?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2575 on: January 27, 2008, 08:38:23 pm »

if you download gadwin printscreen, the printscreen pictures saves themselves somewhere on your computer (you have to modify the settings to your liking first - you can even choose the "printscreen" button yourself).
remember to download the free version, and not the pro version.
and everything goes better of you have photoshop/paintshop or another picture editing programme. if you only have paint that comes with windows, you'll not get good results whatever you do.

and yes, you have to be ingame to use the button if you're taking photos ingame, but you can use it whenever you want to take a picture of whatever is at your screen at the time. remember that everything that is on your screen - menus, ingame menus and so on will be captured on the picture, so for best results, you should use the tab-button when you're taking ingame shots.

here's a tutorial that gives you all the info you need
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:45:40 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: January 27, 2008, 09:05:18 pm »

i changed my cam settings and oh my god the blurryness just got worst

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2577 on: January 27, 2008, 09:08:45 pm »

Quote from: auntiejokisses;1113720
i changed my cam settings and oh my god the blurryness just got worst

how's that possible? they're supposed to turn better.
are you sure you did the right things? like turn everything on high or maximum (you don't need to do that with shadows and so on, only the graphics)? and it's in graphics. and camera settings (for c-button) has to be on biggest picture size.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2578 on: January 27, 2008, 09:13:35 pm »

these two are from a family I'm writing a story about. their names are Thomas and Jenna and they are brother and sister. They love to play with each other.
(click for better picture)
[ATTACH]109030[/ATTACH]

* jenna_and_thomas2.jpg (246.91 KB, 630x473 - viewed 140 times.)

My site:

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: January 27, 2008, 09:21:29 pm »

yes i did every thing right. i'll go back in game and try again.. ok.. i got the free programs that i was told to get now what i do?

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: