Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 09:50:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 918139 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: November 16, 2007, 01:23:49 am »

Aww Asriel and Kase... sigh...

Oh! Sorry for the :spam1: but I love them.. Lol

Lucian's picture as a child, he has the same Jamaican looks as his mother, Mindra (RIP)...

Junius is so behaved, I love this little guy...

Junius is a momma's boy... so you see.. lol

I love this picture, he looks so peacful while he sleeps...

Now, I have to introduce you all to the Newest addition to the Harvey Family. He's over there...

His name is Silvanus Harvey... He has my eyes and skintype...:angel:

This is my son! I took the time off to take care Silvanus... He seems like he's known me before...

Bartholomew's Kids
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: November 16, 2007, 08:12:15 am »

Aww, congrats awtm10, you keep getting boys (lucky!).

awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: November 16, 2007, 12:13:27 pm »

I always get alot of boys and maybe one girl..

Bartholomew's Kids
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: November 16, 2007, 01:21:54 pm »

I love the sim kiddies, they are soooo precious.
Congrats, b eagle, gorgeous little granddaughter! Soon you will have a whole brood!:D
Commodore, JGarxx, cute kiddies and pics.

Aww, look at little Lucien, all grown up. Junius, so precious, and congrats on your new arrival, Silvanus. Your sim must be a family sim, awtm LOL! Cheesy

Ghen, Love looks like you love her.  I love her skintone. She is so pretty!

Speaking of grandkids, I have some of my youngest, Adrian and Cheyenne. I try not to go play their lot too much, they are getting older, Adrian will be a teen in 3 days.  I couldn't resist when he visited at another lot I was playing.

Adrian and Cheyenne posing for a pic

Cheyenne had a birthday, she's a child now.

Grandpa Ken gets her started with the smustle. Go baby!

Adrian and Uncle Veejay are best friends

Ooo, oops my bad! This is a sim kiddies thread *spank hands* Their dad finally got a good tan. I just adore his pixels. Cheesy

Okay, we are in Twikkii girl, get in step and learn this dance. I don't want you to embarrass me on the boardwalk.

Were on the boardwalk, watch out for buskers!

Soooo, cute! Grandma's poohbas!

Shoot! I gotta paint that!

Stay out the sun, baby!

Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: November 16, 2007, 02:18:12 pm »

Lol! Lewis, I always love your pictures. Adrian, Cheyenne, and Uncle Vee have such great genetics. Lol. One question, How is Veejay their uncle, Ken and yourself have a child age son?

Oh! You guessed right, he is a family sim. I'd probably have that same aspiration if I was a simmie. I only have one problem with Alonte''s wants, He wants 10 kids. I wish I could fulfill this, but don't even know how I would. My wife would probly turn old before too fast. I probably could handle that many kids. I really would love to fulfill this.

Bartholomew's Kids
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: November 16, 2007, 02:21:51 pm »

Veejay is Morgan's brother, his dad remarried and have a young wife. Well not that young, she's 14 days from elder, Morgan's dad Vincent is 6 days from elder. No more for me, too old! Ahahhhahha!
You can do it, men can keep making babies well into elder age. Hey, have sim affairs. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: November 16, 2007, 03:37:18 pm »

Thanks sliim and lewis! My self sim is probably going to have a lot of grandkids especially with all the kids she wants (10). She only needs three more kids to have ten.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: November 16, 2007, 03:59:22 pm »

Wow b eagle, that is gonna be a hugemongous family. I wouldn't be able to cope. Heck I was finished with Chet and Bret. LOL. Speaking from a knowledge sim view. Cheesy

Shock992, are you using the screenshots from your game to upload or are you using a photo sharing site, like photobucket, snipshot, imageshack? If you use a photo sharing site and use the IMG link from your pic, it will show larger. BTW beautiful kiddies!

awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: November 16, 2007, 06:23:23 pm »

Im confused! I see a picture of Morgan, Vincent, Veejay and Adrian. You wouldn't happen to have a family tree Smiley

Bartholomew's Kids
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: November 16, 2007, 11:24:20 pm »

More cute kids!!
Here is a picture of the daughter of Saryna(made by Tenshii~Akari)
It is not a very good picture of her but ill try to find more.  I am at my dads house and there is no sims pictures here so i have to wait till Sunday to get some pictures of her.  She is cuter in game!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: November 17, 2007, 12:10:15 am »

Quote from: awtm10;1034999
Im confused! I see a picture of Morgan, Vincent, Veejay and Adrian. You wouldn't happen to have a family tree Smiley

What you want is a breakdown, okay! I created Vincent (older Special) with 2 kids, Morgan (teen Special), and I should have stopped with one, but in CAS, I like to test couples or check out the genetics.  I fell in love with the daughter, Xenia in CAS, so I kept her also. I was so happy to have Special's genes in my game. Sliim knows, I thanked her for like a thousand lifetimes. Cheesy

So Vincent in my neighborhood, raising a son and daughter Xenia, Morgan. He meets and falls in love with Vicca. They have a daughter, Sanaa and a son Veejay. The marriage took place just as Morgan went to University.

awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: November 17, 2007, 02:03:22 am »

Another thing, Where are the Abbott children? Chet,Bret,Kanye, and Reenae

Bartholomew's Kids
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: November 17, 2007, 04:25:39 am »

I play alot of my sims all over my neighborhood.  I will randomly post sim from families with no connection to my sim family, only because I like playing them. You never know from me. LOL! Cheesy

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1753 on: November 17, 2007, 08:04:01 am »

Lewis, I love your sims!

I still have an old favorite, Dahlia, had to get her out of my game though, but I still miss her sometimes. She was just too cute. ^^

Here she is as a toddler.

And here she is just after her birthday, all grown up already. <3

I have another favorite, Ravi, the kid of Theresa (in my av) and Grimmie.

Here he is celebrating his first birthday.

And as a toddler, enjoying the fact that his mom is playing with him.

He also loves dogs, this is his moms dog.

And here's he's cuddling the puppies that that dog had.

His mom was convinced she was having a girl, which explains all the pink. He's so darn adorable here. <3

Here he is on his moms wedding.

Lastly, here he is celebrating another birthday.

Oh, and, here's his family tree. (after aging to a kid, still have to get proper shots of him as a kid)

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: November 17, 2007, 08:52:45 pm »

Lewisb40 All your kids look so gorgeous!
Shock992 Jem is adorable!

This is the newest baby in Pleasantview, also my 1st from CAS sims (all the rest are Maxis families in Pleasantview)
Joshua Goldsmith, 1st son & child of Jenna & Joel Goldsmith:

Baby:

As a toddler:

He's the centre of their world, I've never seen a Knowledge sim so baby focused before!

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: