Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:18:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 915774 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: December 29, 2007, 01:42:41 pm »

This is one of my favorite sets of twin girls--I usually have some fantasy kids in my neighborhood and when I had to reset its the first time no one got abducted lol
However I recently downloaded a little kitten girl and now I just adore her.
My current set is the twins with their mom Kay and they are so fun to have.
Here they are-Kit and Kat (short for Kitra and Katra)

This is Kat

This is Kit

Kat

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: December 29, 2007, 03:52:35 pm »

Everyone's kids are adorable!

lil yellow rose, may I ask you where you got the cat skintone and ears/tail.

Here's Brianne, a little girl I use for the Zombie roleplay.

JetC Forever
4th-Best of Show-Fancy with trainer Charley Quinn
Mutual Win-All Alone A Teen Struggle-Janey Hillson
Second Place-[URL=http://www.insimena
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: December 29, 2007, 03:57:40 pm »

Haha, He does remind me a lil bill too!

lil_yellow_rose, so cute! Sometimes the potty line can get hectic!  My legacy family i am playing right now, she wanted 6 kids, so i had a boy, then triplets (1 boy and 2 girls) The triplets always had to go at the same time!  But i didnt want to waste me money on potties for all of them lol.
Now they are kids though and they adopted 2 more kids so there are 6 kids
living under one roof, jumping on bed and couches.  It is crazy! And now she wants 10! (Good thing her LTW is only to graduate 6 from college) Im not having 10!

Also, those little cat babies are adorable!  What cute big blue eyes!
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: December 29, 2007, 03:58:23 pm »

Kat, i didnt see yours!
She is too cute!
Simlover474

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: December 29, 2007, 04:09:31 pm »

lol awe Lijah and little bill remind me of twins, they really look alike. :love5: so cute! Cheesy

:love4:*+*Alicia Keys~No One*+*:love4: ^[[[This Christmas]]]^
:love5:Chris Brown stunning in the movie This Christmas
!:love5::love3:
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: December 29, 2007, 05:31:30 pm »

Kat, Brianne's a cutie for sure-I love her hair!
Here's a link on the skins and kitten girl (based on the Mithra character).
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/download.php?u=175909&showType=1
I put her page at mod the sims link on cause it has the stuff for the little girl and seperate ones for the fantasy skins.  I just love those little girls and thought they were adorable.

Invader, lol I bet with all those kids its a wild household. I had one of my orginal families that sadly is long gone now due to a computer crash and they were entertaining like that-it was so wild all the time between the kids, the friends the kids brought home and all that the dad spent half the time worrying off by himself lol and talking to his pillow thing and I even kept having the mom's of the kids visiting come over and take them back-that was a new one for me. It was when I first started playing and I couldn't figure out how come all these mom's from the other families kept coming to this family's house and it was to reclaim their kids who had played too long lol:-P.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: December 29, 2007, 05:42:43 pm »

Kat, oops lol hit enter too soon-I meant to add on the link I put her page and on each of her downloadable kids and fanatasy people she has the links of where each came from. I think the cat tail and ears are from another artist on the same site who does animal ears and tails but allowed them to packaged with the little kitten girl. I have all those parts too and I think they are both on mod the sims.  I love some of this gals downloadable kids. I've got the little blue kitten like girl that I want to try next.  Can you tell I've just gotten into trying fantasy skins lol.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:08 pm »

Cheesy LOL! Finally saw Lil Bill, I think that they have the same peanut head! That's funny. Thanks for the comments on Lijah (Peanut) Smiley

Invader, love the potty line in that household.

Lil yellow rose, the Cat skins are too adorable.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 30, 2007, 03:04:34 pm »

Adorable toddlers!!
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: December 30, 2007, 07:11:21 pm »

lil_yellow_rose, it is entertaining, but very hectic!  The kids bring tons of people home.  Today there was 12 kids in my house because each of them brang home a friend.  I said the mom wasnt going to have anymore kids but i lied.  She had one more! 7 kids now but i swear thats it!  It is hard taking care of 9 people.

Ill be posting some pictures soon. Smiley
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2215 on: December 30, 2007, 08:44:12 pm »

hello

i just made a little something for all gamers for the new year here is a picture and the link

Presenting the 2008 toddler enjoy and a happy new year 2008

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=69588

and good health to everyone.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Kat

View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: December 30, 2007, 09:05:14 pm »

Laurel Quinn again, this time as a child.

Brogan Sumner

Brogan's little brother Aric with daddy Marcus

Their older half sisters, Livia, Seraphina, Rakaea, and Ria (okay so the're not kids anymore)

JetC Forever
4th-Best of Show-Fancy with trainer Charley Quinn
Mutual Win-All Alone A Teen Struggle-Janey Hillson
Second Place-[URL=http://www.insimena
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: December 30, 2007, 11:25:53 pm »

LMAO

The baby threw up on Asma * I think that's her name*

I couldn't get them to look up and I don't even know if I posted this pic already. Anyway this is Nour and Yousef.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2218 on: December 30, 2007, 11:35:57 pm »

This is one of my favorite sim kids, Laticia

http://imageshack.us">http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5258/cutegirlce3.jpg" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/>

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Jax Quinn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2219 on: December 31, 2007, 03:41:14 am »

This is Adia, one of my very favorite children. Here she is with her dad, Kendall:

"It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank... Without passion, we'd be truly dead."[/FONT]
[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: