Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:27:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 905040 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: January 07, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »

Buffy, I love Ben's hair! He's so cute!

Luci, Laura and Tom are so cute=I especially love the baby picture of Tom

Nyane, Yanca is such a beauty and I love her room-itsa gorgeous little girl's room

Pierre, great family and they look very happy

Fat Louie, Candy is a pretty child-love her pretty hair too

Keemum, I love Reece's expressive eyes

saartje77-all your kids are beautiful

Mcrudd, great outfits-can't wait to download them
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2296 on: January 07, 2008, 09:41:04 pm »

Quote from: lil_yellow_rose;1091605
Buffy, I love Ben's hair! He's so cute!

Luci, Laura and Tom are so cute=I especially love the baby picture of Tom

Nyane, Yanca is such a beauty and I love her room-itsa gorgeous little girl's room

Pierre, great family and they look very happy

Fat Louie, Candy is a pretty child-love her pretty hair too

Keemum, I love Reece's expressive eyes

saartje77-all your kids are beautiful

Mcrudd, great outfits-can't wait to download them

tank you and if you want to download the family you can. and you have very cute toddlers. what is your secret?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: January 07, 2008, 10:30:31 pm »

lil_yellow_rose, they are adorable!!
How do you adopt kids?
Do you just make them friends and make them move in somehow?
It is very creative.
Kadi

View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:45 pm »

Caitlyn Haire; She's my newest toddler

Caitlyn being tickled by her mommy, Aurora

Lilly Haire

I'm actually seventeen peoples!!
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: January 08, 2008, 04:47:14 am »

Quote from: InvaderxxZim;1091662
lil_yellow_rose, they are adorable!!
How do you adopt kids?
Do you just make them friends and make them move in somehow?
It is very creative.

To adopt a kid your have to use the phone and call to the service (my game is in portuguese so I don´t now how to translate) you will have a option to adopt a child, and when they came you have to choose between infant, toddler or child...and that´s it.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2300 on: January 08, 2008, 11:10:09 am »

Me too.  :smile bi:  It's too cute to pass up!

Great pictures, everyone!  Such adorable kids.  :love4:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:43:22 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Kaimana

View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: January 08, 2008, 11:32:58 am »

So cute. Here is a few shots of my favorite child in game:

One of her as a child with her mother:

Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: January 08, 2008, 11:46:54 am »

Katana is so sweet.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: January 08, 2008, 12:11:30 pm »

Kaimana, your little Katana is so pretty

Clcny, that is so cute-I would download it too-very pretty

Kadi, those kiddos are so cute!

Pierre thanks so much and no secret just my favorite part of the game is the little kids lol

Invader, its like Nyane said about the phone call. The adoption part is one of my favorite parts of the game. I used to work in the area and two of my best friends are adoptive parents so I thought it was fun to do.
  There are all kinds of tricks though to getting what you want.   If you do it straight up, no hacks then you have to wait 24 hours to get your kid (they usually deliver them around 10 am).  Since its the game choice, you might get pretty, ugly, any sex and any skin tone-that  can be part of the fun though if you like the random. I do mine both ways sometimes just what I get and sometmes I use the hacks to have more control over it.
   I do use the hack that is adoption the same day so you don't have to wait. I do have a toddler house in mine so I don't have a social worker hack cause at some point I want her come so she came take them and then people throughout my neighborhood can adopt them. I like that part cause then you can choose who gets who.  Usually they are adopted in the opposite order that they are removed. So last taken is  first adopted.  I've done so many adoptions now too that I can kind of work out what influences or determines some of the outcomes now.  I also have the hack that lets children stay at home alone which is very important for my orphanages/foster homes.
    Anyway there are all kinds of tricks to it-also usually if you adopt more than one almost always it goes one sex then changes to the next so like boy then girl then boy again. If you don't like the one your get, then don't save it after and go back out to your neighborhood and go back in. The game will keep regenerating a new child.  It just depends on how you like to play it.  Adoptionsa re one of my favorites.  I have mine down now to to what satisfies me and what I have the most fun with plus it bulids relationships early with kids from all the other families . Also a married couple will adopt the child together but if a couple isjust living together the child is only adopted by the one that calls.  So just cause you get a child in the house does not mean that it will be both parents the same as if it is a child born in the family.
   Most of the hacks I got I got from here on the mods area and even with them I still do lots of surprise me adoptions.  I just think they are fun and can be something fun to play with--especially since the kids are my favorite.  It also adds  a random or surprise factor that affects the relationships all around especially since the toddlers or kids take any skills or friendships they develop elsewhere with them to the new home.  You can really have a lot of fun with changes and how it ripples throughout your whole neighborhod.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:22:14 pm by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2304 on: January 08, 2008, 02:23:05 pm »

Lol, thank you.  There are so many things I make for my own neighborhoods that I haven't uploaded, basically for fear that it just won't go over well with the simming community.  I'm going back through those things now, and realizing that a lot just might.  Like those 4 hair braids mesh, I just wanted something like that because my niece's hair looks similar, I didn't actually intend to upload, lol.  Especially because the 2 hair braid mesh didn't seem to go over so well (I figured, "why would 4?").

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2305 on: January 08, 2008, 03:33:29 pm »

LOL, thanks sliim--I have so much fun creating, that I think I create more than play the game.  I'm about to move out of my apt. into a new one, and with a portion of my tax refund I'm purchasing a brand new computer (with an obscene amount of hard drive space, lol).  I'll probably play the game more when it's all OFF of my poor laptop, and on there.  Searching for a good brand of PC, if anyone has any suggestions?

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: January 08, 2008, 03:37:35 pm »

Hey clcny20, I have been searching for you, googling. LOL, I thought I saw you on TSR. Is that where you upload, or do you have a your own site? Where is it? I love your creations. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2307 on: January 08, 2008, 03:58:21 pm »

Quote from: clcny20;1092312
LOL, thanks sliim--I have so much fun creating, that I think I create more than play the game.  I'm about to move out of my apt. into a new one, and with a portion of my tax refund I'm purchasing a brand new computer (with an obscene amount of hard drive space, lol).  I'll probably play the game more when it's all OFF of my poor laptop, and on there.  Searching for a good brand of PC, if anyone has any suggestions?

maybe a dell pc you can have it customize with what you need and if you want the website adress just pm me and i will send it to you via pm.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: January 08, 2008, 04:04:07 pm »

could you give some tips? ideas? on how to do an orfanage? i want my sims to be able adopt from the one i build.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2309 on: January 08, 2008, 04:10:43 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1092322
Hey clcny20, I have been searching for you, googling. LOL, I thought I saw you on TSR. Is that where you upload, or do you have a your own site? Where is it? I love your creations. Cheesy

I used to submit to TSR (under CLCNY20) quite heavily, but really wanted to start my own site--only problem was that I didn't really know how to mesh back when I REALLY wanted to start my site, and did not in any way/shape/form want a site that depended on another site's mesh, or just used Maxis meshes...so I taught myself to mesh using all the tutorials on MTS2, and with a lot of blood/sweat/tears/curse words, I started cranking out meshes that I wanted in my game, and thought others might like.  

Once I did that, I knew that I was OK to open a site of my own, and that's when my TSR submissions started wanning, and my select artist status got taken away, because I wasn't submitting as much.

I still submit to TSR, but only things that I don't want to put on my site for copyright reasons (namebrands, logos, Disney, Warner Bros. stuff)--so if you look there under CLCNY20, you'll see cute undies (ahem...pierre, lol) sets for toddlers/kids/teens/elders...but that's about all I submit there.

My site's name is Simphany.com--not one of the well-known sims sites, but that wasn't my intention when starting it up...I just wanted a place to challenge myself with meshing/recoloring, and I really think I've come a long way from my TSR days (and I'm getting better and understanding more now that I'm being tutored by graphic arts, and animation students).

I'm just trying to get all the ages/categories and both sexes up to at least 10 pages each, and then I will take a much needed break to play the game with my old families, and return with the new challenge of object meshing!  (I can't wait for that, I have so many great ideas for objects).

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: