Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:48:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 905273 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2370 on: January 14, 2008, 03:20:50 pm »

Awww, Auntie!  Yes, they are, no one meant to skip ya Sad

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: January 14, 2008, 05:32:30 pm »

Gorgeous kids everybody! I looove them all!

Wow, I've got a lot of new kiddos (some older, I just never got the chance to post them). Well here goes...

First of all, I have Allison Agnone, 9 years old, spunky and can't seem to stay out of trouble. Her mom, Belle, had her when she was a teen but the dad left, not wanting anything to do with them. Now, Belle is getting married to Allison's new dad (she's not too excited about this) who has two kids, Loren and Tyler.

Allison...

Next, I have Allison's cousins (one of them, Jodi, I posted previously as a baby), Jodi & Nadine Agnone. Their dad, Mickey, is Belle's brother.

Jodi, 2 years old,  crazy and an attention grabber...

And Nadine, almost 1 year old, shy and sweet, complete opposite of her sister...

Then, I have their other cousin, Aden Agnone. His dad, Jack, is the other brother of Belle and Mickey (they're triplets). Aden is one year old.

Aden a little after birth at the hospital.

Aden, relaxing in his crib.

And lastly, Aden with his mommy Katie (I posted pictures of her when she was a baby!).

Now I have Donovan Quaid (he is the cousin of the triplets mentioned above..let me know if this is getting confusing!! I also posted him when he was younger) and his wife Stephanie Quaid's little boy, Caleb Quaid. Caleb is always getting into trouble with his buddy, Aden, and is also one year old. I only have a picture of him as a baby.

Caleb by the cake

And last, but not least, I have Allie Micklacka's (she is the sister of Aden's mommy) new kiddos. I posted her and her husband's daughter Christina, and they recently gave birth to a beautiful set of twins. The twins are a couple months old now.

Baby Brooke...
[grr..dang tinypic keeps deleting her picture, so I'll have to post her as a toddler next time]

And baby Dylan...

Well, thats all for now! I'm sure I'll be back soon...[whew that was a workout]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:35:44 pm by PlyrNdHlp » Logged

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: January 14, 2008, 05:32:43 pm »

it's ok... i understand.
matter of fact there are people out there that are better at this stuff than i am. i just told my friend that there's only one of me. and i got to be me. i can't be anyone else. i can't be who they want me to be. and we all have our own gifts and talents. and i/we learn at own pace. .... i like your siggy. it say's it all
nice pictures love them. even the baby in the incubader

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: January 14, 2008, 08:39:07 pm »

Ohh cute kiddies you all (:

lil_yellow_rose : where can I find the lovely toddler outfit that Marni has in the last pic?
FourTSeven : can you tell me too where did you get the outfits that both boys have in your last pic?
Sorry girls, I'm a download junkie =|

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: January 14, 2008, 09:09:30 pm »

Both outfits come from clcny20's Simphany. Great stuff there, by the way.

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2375 on: January 14, 2008, 10:19:49 pm »

*blushing* =)  I'm glad you like the site

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:41 pm »

Thank you FourTSeven! Smiley
And congratz on the site clcny20 Wink

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
sisterh2005

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: January 14, 2008, 11:36:11 pm »

Quote from: clcny20;1099507
*blushing* =)  I'm glad you like the site

Is that your site!! I loveit there u have sooooo much nice stuff for toddlers and even a lotta l=nice stuff for the kids ( and probly a lot more too I just always have to hurry up and leave b4 I go too crazy!
freewill

View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: January 15, 2008, 02:02:06 am »

Oh goodness such cute  sims everyone!

Lil yelow rose. how do you make an orphange in the neighborhood and get sims to adopt from it?
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: January 15, 2008, 01:47:44 pm »

Quote from: mari-artika;1098998
So...this question maybe is kinda stupid, but I always wondered this... if they're not from the house that you're playing how you make them pose for the pictures? And get in their pajamas? And do they actually sleep over?
LOL Sorry for so many questions :oops:

I used Insimenator to do that. With that you can select any sims you want. And after that, I change the clothes.
if you have insimenator you could select any sims and do everything you want. They are not sleep over, however I now that someone made a hack to do that but I don´t now where you can find it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 02:07:10 pm by Nyane » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2380 on: January 15, 2008, 02:16:24 pm »

Quote from: Nyane;1099940
AWW pics!
Could you please explain me how did you feed your infant while sitting?

read this Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2381 on: January 15, 2008, 02:32:05 pm »

Quote from: sisterh2005;1099583
Is that your site!! I loveit there u have sooooo much nice stuff for toddlers and even a lotta l=nice stuff for the kids ( and probly a lot more too I just always have to hurry up and leave b4 I go too crazy!

wow, thank you!  you guys have really put a smile on my face (going through a TON of stress--moving out of my apt. next friday, and my landlords are being pains in the...)

I LOVE the idea of feeding a baby while sitting!  Going to DL that when I get home!  Kewl, thanks!

That's what I love about these pictures--they're advertisements for things that people may never hear about, or may hear about too late.

lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: January 15, 2008, 02:35:56 pm »

Thanks so much Pierre!

mari-artika, I'll see if I can find where that came from-in the back of my mind I keep thinking its a HopeB creation and that I got it off of simsquirts but Im not sure and when I looked on the back files where simsquirts is now I didn't see them. I'll keep looking though

aprilcrow and Holly, great pictures!!

Nyane (sorry didn't see Raven had come on while I was typing lol), I just followed what Raven and Lewis B had put on about using the poses and then feeding the baby.
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70266&highlight=feed+baby

freewill, the way I do mine is that I have the insimenator and the children can stay at home hack. In cas, I make my kids and then temporarily grow them up-that way they can be either related or unrelated. Then I have them grow to adults just to get them past cas.  Then in game I use the insimenator and make them all toddlers again. As long as you have the children stay at home hack in the social worker won't come until you want her too. You can then either move in an adult or keep one of the ones as an adult to run the orphahage.  If you want a baby in the orphanage though then the only way, I've been able to do it is to have a adult caretaker have one and then be the ones that dies later so the baby is adopted out with the toddlers later.  It can be fun to experiment too and see what combinations of babies the adult caretakers have too The whole time you have them the kids develop relationships, friendships, and skills.
     So then when they are adopted by the families you want then they take the friendships, skills they learned with them. So if they learned to walk and talk at the orphange or developed high creativity or logic skills that will stay with them when they go too. It's a way your tots  can already have a whole bunch of best friends before they even get to school and it helps a bunch on romantic relationships later too if you want them to grow up to have a relationship later.  They won't keep any family relationship as far as how they are related in the orphanage once they are adopted. If you have any kids grow up in the orphanage, they will keep all family relationships until one of them is adopted by a new family then the family relationship will change and stay only with the new family but they will keep the friendships unless you adopt kids to the same family together then they will be related. When you are ready to adopt the kids to other famlies, then at least in mine I make sure there is no adult left then when at least one of the kids needs drops to low then you get a warning and if you don't fix then the social worker will come. I just mark down what order the kids are taken in and its always the last taken is the first adopted. So if I want say little susie to go to this paticular family and she was the last taken then she will be the first up for adoption and so on. Then throughout the neighborhood, I can choose the families that will adopt and I have them adopt in the opposite order that the kids were taken.
     Also whatever clothes they are taken is also the clothes they are adopted in too. so you can already have them dressed in all your favorite outfits, hair picked out and so on and then when the family adopts they get what they want. I still do the surprise ones too but I usually have at least part of mine as ones I make too.  Lol it satisifes the want to have some pretty adoptions, making up lots of sims for fun and I love how the relationships work later in the game. It holds some surprises too-can make uni really fun when they all meet up later too.  I have a lot of childhood sweethearts that way. I do the same thing too when I want a family where its a teenager raising brother and sisters. I start them as adults and then make them younger with the insimenator. Most of those things I learned by reading the tips here and some trial and error myself.  Anyway that's just how I do it I think everyone has their own way but that's what works best for me. Hope that helps
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 02:44:52 pm by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: January 15, 2008, 03:20:56 pm »

Thanks Raven and lil_yellow_rose.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2384 on: January 15, 2008, 03:39:29 pm »

Quote from: clcny20;1100108
wow, thank you!  you guys have really put a smile on my face (going through a TON of stress--moving out of my apt. next friday, and my landlords are being pains in the...)

I LOVE the idea of feeding a baby while sitting!  Going to DL that when I get home!  Kewl, thanks!

That's what I love about these pictures--they're advertisements for things that people may never hear about, or may hear about too late.

Good Luck with your moving

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: