Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:17:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 905398 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: January 20, 2008, 02:13:56 am »

Aww, they are so cute FourTSeven. I love the last pic.

Great pics everyone! Keep them coming! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: January 20, 2008, 03:27:52 am »

Omg FourTSeven i just love your boys!!

One of my families had 7 boys until they got their first and last girl..
Then they had another boy. >.<
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: January 20, 2008, 03:30:05 am »

Oh man. Don't tell me that, lol! I think if the next one isn't a girl, then I don't think we'll have any more.  At least, not until the older ones grow up more.

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
sisterh2005

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: January 20, 2008, 04:04:34 am »

fortseven I love your posts they have great lil story lines and Guneer is sooo cute if you had your own tread Id subscribe and visit all the time1 I was thinking of starting my own thread, but my pictures suck!! I dont really care if no one visits, but then I think I spend waaass too much time with the sims- and sim related stuff, but that's just me Ill become completely obbsessed, and then not even think about it for months, neway sorry I dont kno why im talking so much I think im just tired its 4 am and im still up rambling on lol
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2494 on: January 20, 2008, 04:28:13 am »

:smile bi:  Well well... there's someone looking for a baby girl?  Time to do my dance again!    

...It worked for Lewis and Diesel, so I guess it'll work for you too, Four.  :lol:  Good luck!  And great pics, everyone!  :angel:

(*continues to lurk until FourTseven makes her thread...*)
 :twisted:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:31:17 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: January 20, 2008, 04:59:37 am »

Hahaha, thanks! There's a baby one the way.  I'm not exactly dreading a boy, but what I AM dreading is twins, or twin boys.  Although, I guess if I had twins, the chances increase of one being a girl.  I only get them at the most inopportune times.  Oh man, I hope I get a girl.  I hope that dance works.

Hmmmm...my own thread....  

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2496 on: January 20, 2008, 05:17:47 am »

I really hope you get a girl too. Cheesy
*joins in on the dance, hoping it'll work*

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2497 on: January 20, 2008, 05:47:54 am »

Good luck on getting that girl, FourTSeven! Smiley

Some of my younguns~~
Penelope:

(I can tell her nose will be a problem when she's older...)

Miley's little brother Jesse:

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: January 20, 2008, 06:29:57 am »

Well, I had the baby...

FourTSeven's Sims
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2499 on: January 20, 2008, 06:46:33 am »

Another boy? o.o

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: January 20, 2008, 09:03:47 am »

4t you can have my girls. lol i'll take boys over girls any day.lol
here's the tot who i got from here can't remeber the name but i call her Whitney.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:34 am »

i love those reborn babies. i would love to have one.... i'm gonna try to make one when things arent so busy and hectic. i saved 2 web sites on how to reborn your doll step by step.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: January 20, 2008, 11:04:32 am »

Great pictures everyone!  Those baby dolls are really something. My grandmother collected baby dolls for years and would have loved those too. We always had to buy her the latest baby doll even when she into her 70's.  FourTSeven, Im sure your thread will be real popular if you start it Smiley. I have my own and even though people don't always say alot I really enjoy it (and lol besides I take way too many pictures of my families-it gets almost as addictive as playing them).

Here's a couple of my favorite late additions-this is Lauren, her brother Thomas and little baby sister Amy. I got a new little bed and Lauren kept coming over to Amy the whole time she was in it-never had that happen in my game before

And this is my newest twins, Kyle and Kaylynn (they are cousins to Lauren, Thomas and Amy)

PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: January 20, 2008, 11:27:36 am »

Wow, I've been looking for books on how to make reborns. They are so amazing!!

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
Bunnie

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: January 20, 2008, 12:43:28 pm »

lil_yellow_rose, they are so adorable!!
I especially like Thomas and Kaylynn!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:05:06 pm by InvaderxxZim » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: