Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:57:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 905106 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: February 27, 2008, 10:09:29 pm »

Wow, theraven. How do you use that?? Please tell me.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2791 on: February 27, 2008, 10:14:42 pm »

press Ctrl+shift+C, then type stretchskeleton and then a value of growth. 1.0 is default (might be 0.9 for teens, but I'm not sure, but it's 1.0 for the rest), and a lower number (<-- 0.9) makes the sim shorter, (1.1 -->) makes the sim higher. (I'm not sure if numbers like 0.98 or 1.14 - with two numbers after the comma- works, but you can try if you want)

example: stretchskeleton 1.1 makes the sim a little higher. but don't make them too short or tall, because then the animations get messed up.

I've not used it much, and like I said - I tried it for the first time today. I had to, because I had some troubles with a character that got a flashing blue face when I aged him from toddler to child (he was child first). and since I didn't have the patience to wait for the mirror to work, I used the code to make him shorter from a teen (both teen and toddler worked fine, but not child even though he was a child to start with)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:19:33 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:52 am »

The Trevor Quads
They have me scared
Joandra

Joel

missed taking a picture of him as a toddler
Jonas

Jasper

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:48 am »

Wonderful pictures everyone-everyone's kiddos are adorable!
Here's a few of mine. I just got free time and still trying to adjust to everything but I think its going to be my favorite expansion:)
This is Tina and her little brother and sister-this is right before she grew up and then some of her older

then with her mom who is dancer

And then mom teaching little sherry nursery rhymes
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2794 on: February 28, 2008, 09:18:03 am »

i am buying freetime today so i will be playing freetime today.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: February 28, 2008, 09:39:54 am »

Pierre, can't wait to see your pictures from it. I've had a ball with it so far.  I didn't know about the nursery rhymes part that parents, teens and children could teach the toddlers to sing nursery rhymes but it's so cute when the little ones sing. I had to take out alot of my mods/hacks though and that is taking some getting used to but I can still use insim with it with no problem but inteen was a no go cause it took away the ability for the toddlers to learn to sing. I still have to track down which one Im using that affects the babies too. When I first tried it, the parents can see what the baby needs like bed, bottle but I put in some ones to try and I lost that part so I will have to take some out again-lots of trial and error yet.  Lol also people come in and out of the house when you develop a hobby even with the little kids--it was a bit strange seeing a grown man come to tell a toddler how good his interest in tinkering was lol.  hope you have a lot of fun with it.  I really think its going to be my favorite expansion pack. There are so many neat things in.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:42:22 am by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: February 28, 2008, 10:55:50 am »

now i need to get free time...  can the tots and kids do more in this pack?

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2797 on: February 28, 2008, 11:03:53 am »

yup Cheesy

children can do most of what's new, I guess (playing soccer, violin, teach tots to draw...) , and toddlers can draw and build towers with a new play table - and their parents can teach them to sing. baby care is also made easier.

I bought free time today, but I have to finish my story before installing it (need hacks for that...). I really want to wait for insim to be updated, though, cause there's a lot I can't live without there, but I have to manage... have to finish some schoolwork first, too... but easter holiday is in two weeks Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:06:25 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: February 28, 2008, 11:19:12 am »

Auntiejo, they can do so much in this one. The tots can now sing, stand while they play, they build relationships with each now too so the little tots can be best friends just from playing.  The older kids can do sports (like football, soccer, basketball). They can teach the toddlers nursery rhymes.  They dance.  There is a neat new train set up and ant farm. There are also new things for the nursery, new bookcases/entertainment center, new games and instruments.  Everything everyone does seems to be related to a hobby. The little tots now build mechanical skills on their own and they build skills from singing.  Even stuff like they used to do like play with butterflies can start an interest in nature.  
  There is a lot of new stuff for the adults too but the kids and toddlers do alot more.  I can't wait until alot of the mods and stuff are updated as well asobjects. Cause you can teach your parents about parenting now so they can check on a baby and see what the baby needs but you have to have the new bookcase for them to learn about it.  Once they learn their parenting skills a bubble will appear over the baby's head when they check on them and show like a bottle, bed and so on.  Also now when someone reads they can choose a mystery, romance, and so on-something matches their interest.
   Raven, I was surprised at how many of my hacks/mods still work and I think now the majority are back in place but the ones related to the toddlers and inteen were my biggest losses for the moment.  I couldn't wait lol. My family got it for me yesterday after a very difficult month at home so it was a great surprise.  I have a contest going on another site that I should have waited on but couldn't resist.  There is some really neat decorative stuff in this one too with posters, clutters and things to show your interest.  some neat clothes too.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:23:25 am by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2799 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:51 am »

do you know which toddler hacks doesn't function? I've got that toddler animation hack, and the "no empty potty" but not much more, I guess... and do you know if insim still works? (Inteen I can wait for, but Insim is the only hack that I really must have in my game)

My site:

lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: February 28, 2008, 11:29:52 am »

Raven, insim still works just fine on mine-it even picks up the new careers like oceanography and dancing. I had to take inteen out cause not only did it stop the toddlers from learning the new stuff but it make interactions more difficult like my mom I was testing it on didn't want to pick up her baby.  Insim was fine but Im still not sure on all the toddler hacks. I had some learning ones that I can't use right now and my magic potty one disappeared so I have the toddler poses in but I haven't tried them yet to see if they work.  I was just happy insim did but then Im not sure how it is for everyone. I took mine out and added in a few at a time until I saw what worked and what didn't.  There are some great new animations though with the toddlers. I can't wait to see what the modders do with the new items and animations in the future.  I saw on another site too that they said there is yet another expansion pack to be coming later this year too so can't wait to see what's ahead
Anyway insim works on mine but you know how that goes it always a risk to try stuff when you aren't sure--like I tried to back up one of my families (should have done it before) and now simPe does't work right cause my configuration is changed.  So Im trying to make a list of what ones I need to watch for the next updates on
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:32:00 am by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2801 on: February 28, 2008, 12:03:00 pm »

well, I'll just do what I usually do - put the recent game with all the DL's on my external harddrive (my poor comp can't handle too many backups), and put in the backup with all up to BV installed, install FT, and go for a test run with the hacks/new features. I tend to start over again when I get a new game, since I also tend to take out the downloads too. hard to remember which I've been using, and my comp hates when I put in to much (have 7 GB right now, and a message with "too little memory" or something always pops up...)

My site:

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: February 28, 2008, 01:16:59 pm »

i can't wait now... til i get mine... but i have to wait

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: February 28, 2008, 03:48:03 pm »

Oh...Freetime seems so cool! I want to try it too Smiley The only problem is that of having to take the hacks and that out...
But on the other hand, I still have to wait. I thin it wasn't release here yet, and then, as I live on an little island (that I absolutly love xD but it still has it's inconvenients), it will take a few days for it to be put on stores here.
Patience Smiley

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2804 on: February 28, 2008, 04:10:58 pm »

I can't wait to get Freetime,but yeah,I'll have to remove InTeen and all that...
well,here are Shimokawa boys <3 they are not triplets in case you're wondering.

Namida and Kitsune

Namida(the toddler in the last post in the previous page)

Kitsune

And Tsuki =) srry i have no more pics of him D:

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: