Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:42:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 915854 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3510 on: March 12, 2009, 09:04:58 pm »

This is Miejah, he just celebrated his birthday, the little guy hasnt much hair yet in this photo.

Here is is with his mommy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 01:52:28 am by DraculaBiscuits » Logged

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: March 13, 2009, 03:07:11 pm »

Wow, Nerdii_Phresh, Kiara and Marc are beautiful!! We'd love to see more pictures of them in the future! And welcome to the site!  Wave

j.j.

View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: March 13, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »

This is cute little Symphony, son of Carmen (who you can see in 'Post Your Hot and Sexy Male Sims Here'). I love him!  Grin He's all grown up now, for that matter an amazing looking adult sim to.

Here he is:

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: March 14, 2009, 12:16:46 am »

very cute little simmies Nerdii_Phresh

heres some of mine

this is little dirk smith

and here is his big sister emma

and thier cousin lillith

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: March 14, 2009, 02:26:18 am »

Well, Nerdii, I'd say that Marc and Kiara both grew up quite nicely! Let's hope they make babies as beautiful as them!  Grin

I haven't posted any of my simmies recently, so I figure I should jump back on the band wagon.
Here are a few pics of my favorite little guy, Rase. I think he's just adorable ...

And here is his little brother Kode (pronounced like Cody) with one of their mommies.

animegal2008

View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: March 14, 2009, 08:36:25 pm »

Olivia Denver

Oliva's  brother Isaac Denver

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

Ima Graphic Designer Cheq out mii Links

View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: March 14, 2009, 10:04:25 pm »

Oh my gosh i love everyone's sim babies.Well I just started my own legacy for the first time.And the mother Alize just had a beautiful baby with Chris Foxworth.After that she adopted a child named Erin.I'll post picture soon.I plan to play this family  for a real time month and see how many generations i can do.

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:01 am »

Oh my gosh i love everyone's sim babies.Well I just started my own legacy for the first time.And the mother Alize just had a beautiful baby with Chris Foxworth.After that she adopted a child named Erin.I'll post picture soon.I plan to play this family for a real time month and see how many generations i can do.

Nice. I've never really committed to doing the legacy challenge ... I just love making sims too much! I make new ones almost every other time I play! It's kind of sad.  rolleyes For sure, keep updating us on them though ... I always love how you can see the similarities between each generation. It's sweet. Good luck, Nerdii!! (Oh, and btw, I still think your simmies are lovely.  Grin )

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3518 on: March 15, 2009, 07:19:21 am »

Here's three of my favorite youngins. All three 3rd generation.

1st we have the youngest of the trio, Travis Richter. While he's pretty playful, he's also super shy. (Takes after his mother, Lillian.)

Next we have the middle child, Shane. Unlike Sean, there's nothing shy about this kid. Personality on over drive. He also likes dancing...a lot.

Last but not least we have the oldest of the Richter brothers, Shane. He inherited all of the genetics of their father (Skin tone, hair style, he's like a friggin' clone of him.) He's actually now in the teen stage, but this is a pick I managed to get of him while he was still a child playing with Shane once. Even though he's older, he still plays with his brothers a ton, and also encourages them a lot, almost as much as the parents do.

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: March 15, 2009, 08:16:59 am »

Oh my gosh i love everyone's sim babies.Well I just started my own legacy for the first time.And the mother Alize just had a beautiful baby with Chris Foxworth.After that she adopted a child named Erin.I'll post picture soon.I plan to play this family for a real time month and see how many generations i can do.

Nice. I've never really committed to doing the legacy challenge ... I just love making sims too much! I make new ones almost every other time I play! It's kind of sad.  rolleyes For sure, keep updating us on them though ... I always love how you can see the similarities between each generation. It's sweet. Good luck, Nerdii!! (Oh, and btw, I still think your simmies are lovely.  Grin )

Lol yes it's very hard.Because I love building houses and making sims more then playing the game but managed to start out the story in the stories forum.It's called the Drows family.Oh nd thankyou.

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: March 15, 2009, 08:43:03 am »

Here's three of my favorite youngins. All three 3rd generation.

1st we have the youngest of the trio, Travis Richter. While he's pretty playful, he's also super shy. (Takes after his mother, Lillian.)

Next we have the middle child, Shane. Unlike Sean, there's nothing shy about this kid. Personality on over drive. He also likes dancing...a lot.

Last but not least we have the oldest of the Richter brothers, Shane. He inherited all of the genetics of their father (Skin tone, hair style, he's like a friggin' clone of him.) He's actually now in the teen stage, but this is a pick I managed to get of him while he was still a child playing with Shane once. Even though he's older, he still plays with his brothers a ton, and also encourages them a lot, almost as much as the parents do.
I love your kids.The last one is so adorable.

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: March 16, 2009, 05:10:42 pm »

Great pictures, everyone!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:05:05 pm by Jelzi » Logged

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
drcrzy

View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: March 19, 2009, 07:38:43 pm »

Everyone has such cute kiddies! =D

Here is little Yumi. I think she is quite adorable!

And here is her younger brother, Raiden.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 01:16:40 pm by drcrzy » Logged
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: March 22, 2009, 10:51:16 pm »

introducing my Ann Wilson sim's son, Roger Wilson. uh...that's Ann Wilson, singer for Heart...

Roger as a baby. i'd give you a baby pic spam, but this is the toddler/kid section. at least one baby pic is better than none! tongue

oh, and sorry you can't really see Ann's face, i was trying to get good pics of Rog

right now, he's a toddler

he escaped from his crib and decided to sleep in the pet bed

i'll make sure to come back when Rog is a little older. and i'll get some better pics of him and Ann, so you can really see the resemblence going on between them

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3524 on: March 27, 2009, 05:41:51 am »

They're so cute when they're this age. Tongue Here some more of my lil' brats.

This here is Trent Massaro. An old pic of him, as he's presently halfway through the teen stage. (And soon to be off to Uni) He was a cute, sweet, innocent child. As a teen he's a head bang nightmare, partner in crime with my other terror teen Arik Edenwalt.

Next we have Trent's younger brother Tyler. As of now in my game he's a child. Tyler's super shy and kinda dorky. (Which he gets from there father) As a child, he plays a lot of video games. a LOT...of video games. (There's a shocker, eh?)

Last but not least we have Dorsey Goodchild, in whom I posted toddler pics of on an earlier page. He's now a child, and he's also a chatter box. What do you expect? His mom's a social sim, and his dad's a romance sim. He's a heartbreaker in the making.

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: