Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:17:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 904898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simfanatic3

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: June 01, 2007, 10:46:38 pm »

Here are a few of mine:

Daniella

Dion

Rianna

Dion & Daniella performing a duet
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:49:47 pm by Simfanatic3 » Logged
vankate315

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 01, 2007, 10:50:57 pm »

Sorry if this is spam, I just wanted to update the twin pics as they became toddlers. Smiley They both look more like the mom, as it turns out, but they are both, in my opinion, gorgeous little tikes.

The birthday party (family only... lol)

Eiji

Aislinn

They aren't identical but they are close. I love em! Smiley

*beams like a proud Sim tike mommy*

"Spelling is definitely my kryptonite. And funny enough, I can't spell kryptonite."
Erdbeer-Susi

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 02, 2007, 01:19:39 pm »

vankate, your twins are so cute! Aislinn looks more Chinese than Eiji, I think. Would be funny to see the Irish genetics on him and the Chinese on her ^^

Quote from: carlena;755232
Hopefully she doesn't get her sisters nose lol. i changed her hair since then though but I'm going to change it back when she gets older.

Melissa is very pretty! I can tell she's going to be beautiful when she gets older =)

Thank you, carlena! =)
Melissa grew up and is a student right now. And you were right, she's still a pretty one Smiley Perhaps I'll post some pictures later.

What about Ravienna? Did the nose come out? *lol*

Everything I said was true but I couldn't prove it
~ Maximo Park ~
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 03, 2007, 09:41:10 am »

vankate, they are adorable!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #724 on: June 05, 2007, 09:14:43 am »

I redid my baby sim, Ashley, one more time.  I may do her over again in the future, though, but this is what she looks like with the new skintone I'm working on:

And one with her parents...(:spam2: :lol:)

I think the skin is getting somewhere.  I'm not completely satisfied with it yet, but it certainly makes her look cute!  :angel:

(And for the sake of sanity, please I beg of you, don't PM me asking about when it will be ready...  I'm still learning and fiddling with skinning, so it's gonna be a while.  :pray:)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:19:04 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 05, 2007, 10:15:02 am »

she is cute... i don't see anything wrong with her skin.. a question though how did you get the clothes and hair to work? the only thing that i can get to work is the shirts from simsqurits.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: June 05, 2007, 04:11:00 pm »

Thanks!  The hair is part of the skin.  That's the part I'm not completely satisfied with, mainly with her bangs.  The clothes on her is a diaper override from Eclectic Sims.  Most of the clothes from Sim Squirts that I've had in the past were mainly skintones, and I was never too fond of having to bathe kids with their shirts still on... I'm glad that people finally found a way to override the original diaper texture and mesh for that reason.  :angel:

And I forgot to say this in my previous post, but beautiful kids, everybody!  Cheesy

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 05, 2007, 06:35:32 pm »

the hair is fine... i'd would love to have a baby in my game that was that cute. and i'm not a mesher.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
carlena

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 05, 2007, 06:37:56 pm »

Tenshii, I think the bangs look nice =) She's an adorable baby!

Now, these are my newest kids. They're the son and daughter of flyingpigeon's sims Frankie and Maxwell. Those two make beautiful children! There's four of them right now, the 2 kids, the 2 teens. Frankie is pregnant with twins right now though!
Braison

Versuana

This is my newest toddler. Her parents are teen sims =)
Jayden Mae
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:27:05 pm by carlena » Logged

CARLENA!!
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: June 05, 2007, 09:33:47 pm »

Eric grew up 8D. He's my selfsim's third kid (she's posted with her bump in the preggers thread!)

As a baby with Daddy.

Just made over as a toddler. (squeee those cheeks! Cheesy)

And what he looks like now. He's so cute! And he's a neat sim... lol. Just gotta love that. He was up all night weeding the garden... in the snow!

And for good luck here's a cute pic of Angelo and Emma, his sibs, who shall be growing into teens tomorrow!

These guys seriously are my fave kids ever!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
isbn

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 05, 2007, 11:48:15 pm »

Tenshii, your sim is absolutely beautiful Azn

My favorite child:

He's grown up now, and his child-stage with his adorable pink kimono and silver hair are the main reasons I love him, but he was awesome as a toddler as well. He scares me to death. He (and his sister) randomly drop what they're doing and start crying; I originally thought it had to do with the mother cheating, but they continued to afterward with no apparent trigger action by anyone or thought/memory. Then there's how whenever he walks into view, I jump, haha. And how he has walked into my camera's view several times, then just stood there. It wasn't like he was even going to an object. I LOVE HIM!!

[/extremely elaborate explanation]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 06, 2007, 02:22:38 am »

vankate, beautiful twins.  I have a asian american mom and asian dad, the shimuko family.  I have posted them here and they are gorgeous, but there is no males in the family now.  I have had a rush of females being born, I am waiting for the boys to come and will have to go back to that family to get the dad a boy.

diesel, good looking kiddies.  genetics were perfect Wink

Tenshii, the infant skin is so cute.  I really like it.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Kat

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 06, 2007, 12:45:16 pm »

Awwww, they are all so cute!!

My self-sim's younger adopted sister Merissa. (I'm an only child in real life)

My self sim and her daughter, Elaine. (It doesn't look anything like me, but oh well)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:44:18 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

JetC Forever
4th-Best of Show-Fancy with trainer Charley Quinn
Mutual Win-All Alone A Teen Struggle-Janey Hillson
Second Place-[URL=http://www.insimena
gloomy dot

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 06, 2007, 03:46:07 pm »

I started my game all over again and here's my first in-game born baby.

Victor.

• recently becoming a fan of pink.
• starting to dislike purple.
• won't list anything else.
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 06, 2007, 06:11:30 pm »

Quote from: TenshiiAkari12;760977
I redid my baby sim, Ashley, one more time.  I may do her over again in the future, though, but this is what she looks like with the new skintone I'm working on:

And one with her parents...(:spam2: :lol:)

I think the skin is getting somewhere.  I'm not completely satisfied with it yet, but it certainly makes her look cute!  :angel:

(And for the sake of sanity, please I beg of you, don't PM me asking about when it will be ready...  I'm still learning and fiddling with skinning, so it's gonna be a while.  :pray:)

ADORABLE!!! I love your sims! I tryed to make a Baptiste family on mine but they didn't turn out good. I am SOOO upset with the hairs i have (the only ones i have are the maxis made ones) and i have tried to download hair MANY MANY times and it dosn't come out. I download it and extract it and look in the game and NOTHING! Is that all i have to do? download it and extract it? And is body shop the same thing as when you make a new family? How do you do plastic sugery? Whats a CAS sim? How do you get the babies to have hair and clothes? I have downloaded a house that came with a bunch of stuff but these flowers and a baby crib are flashing blue and black. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Why is that? I really want hair that flows over the womans sholders and a nice flowy pony tail. And toddler and child hair and teenage hair. ok i am ranting about how much i am not experienced in this and how i envy you and yeah i am ranting again... yeah... thank you!

~Reanna
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:44:44 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: