Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:25:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 905013 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
carlena

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: June 06, 2007, 06:30:27 pm »

Reanna (lol, that's one of my best friends names) I could probably answer a few of your questions. After you download and extract the hair, go to My Documents > EA GAMES > THE SIMS 2 > Downloads and dump the extracted files in there. A CAS sim is a Create A Sim sim. Babies don't have hair, Tenshii is making a skin where the baby will have hair. I don't know how to get clothes on the babies though.

CARLENA!!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 06, 2007, 07:26:39 pm »

If you want clothes on babies, then you have to download a default skin for them and when any baby is born they will wear it, try search here or MTS2 for some, should probably find some.

Char
xxx

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 06, 2007, 08:38:17 pm »

you also can go here..http://www.simsquirts.com/simsquirts.htm and go where it say's infants

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
vankate315

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 06, 2007, 09:17:18 pm »

Kat,

Adorable! Where on earth did you get Merissa's hair?? Love it!!

"Spelling is definitely my kryptonite. And funny enough, I can't spell kryptonite."
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 06, 2007, 09:18:52 pm »

Quote from: carlena;763274
Reanna (lol, that's one of my best friends names) I could probably answer a few of your questions. After you download and extract the hair, go to My Documents > EA GAMES > THE SIMS 2 > Downloads and dump the extracted files in there. A CAS sim is a Create A Sim sim. Babies don't have hair, Tenshii is making a skin where the baby will have hair. I don't know how to get clothes on the babies though.

How do you dump it there? thanks everyone for the info! I am understanding everything much better! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #740 on: June 07, 2007, 05:48:57 am »

Quote from: Minty94;763253
ADORABLE!!! I love your sims! I tryed to make a Baptiste family on mine but they didn't turn out good. I am SOOO upset with the hairs i have (the only ones i have are the maxis made ones) and i have tried to download hair MANY MANY times and it dosn't come out. I download it and extract it and look in the game and NOTHING! Is that all i have to do? download it and extract it? And is body shop the same thing as when you make a new family? How do you do plastic sugery? Whats a CAS sim? How do you get the babies to have hair and clothes? I have downloaded a house that came with a bunch of stuff but these flowers and a baby crib are flashing blue and black. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Why is that? I really want hair that flows over the womans sholders and a nice flowy pony tail. And toddler and child hair and teenage hair. ok i am ranting about how much i am not experienced in this and how i envy you and yeah i am ranting again... yeah... thank you!

~Reanna

Cheesy  Glad you like them!  Like Char and carleana said, just extract all of your custom content (from out of the .zip and .rar files of course) to your Downloads folder.  You can also download baby diaper overrides from here.  (I prefer those over the clothes on the actual skin, since they'll actually come off like a normal diaper during bathing/diaper changes.  You can only have the mesh and ONE replacement outfit enabled at a time, though.)  

There's also plenty more beyond downloading just those from MTS2.  I have Snowstorm's diaper replacement from Eclectic Sims, and just like the ones above, you can only have one of those at a time, too.

The reason the flowers and crib may be flashing blue is because they are probably missing textures to them.  Since they came with the house you downloaded, you may want to find out from the creator who built the house where they got the custom content from so you can re-download the objects.

Hope this helps you!  :angel:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:29:22 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 07, 2007, 06:49:31 am »

yay!! Thank you! i am going to try that as soon as i get home! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #742 on: June 07, 2007, 10:00:24 am »

Hope it works out for you!  :angel:

More pics of Ashley, as a toddler now:

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 07, 2007, 11:23:24 am »

i  downloaded a house one time that had baby stuff flashing blue.. and what i did is that i redecorated the baby nursery..

now all i need now is to get an infant skin with hair that will work in my game.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:41:22 am by auntiejokisses » Logged

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #744 on: June 07, 2007, 06:16:37 pm »

Thank you, sliim.  :angel:  I'll probably add more when she ages again.

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 07, 2007, 06:19:04 pm »

has anyone ever noticed how cute Beau Broke is as a toddler? I was playing the family today and I got some absolutely adorable shots of him playing in his toddler pool.

what a cutie!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #746 on: June 07, 2007, 07:45:21 pm »

He is a cutie!  Never really played any of the default families... I might have to play them sometime in the future... when I restore the neighborhoods they were in.  :lol:

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 07, 2007, 08:05:34 pm »

haha i love the default families (well atleast the ones with decent genetics). i think its cool how every family has a story behind it that plays into the overall story of the whole neighborhood. its kinda cool.

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2007, 04:06:21 pm »

Quote from: Minty94;763501
How do you dump it there? thanks everyone for the info! I am understanding everything much better! Cheesy

~Reanna

Reanna, are you having trouble with where to put your downloads? If so see this post here . I included pictures so it is easy peasy to understand.  If I am misunderstanding, lol just ignore this. Smiley

To everyone, I must say that all these children are just beautiful!!

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 08, 2007, 04:28:05 pm »

thank you.. i love getting comments... i forgot to tell you my baby's name.. his name is Sven Tataram.. he has twin sibs. i'll have to get pictures of them. and show you.(i can't get identacul twins. but they're twins.)

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: