Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:36:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help,my Sim has gone missing!  (Read 1308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:35 pm »

Hello,I have recently experienced a very strange and somewhat sad problem in my game:sad4: Recently,I went into one of my Sim famillies homes and discovered that the husband was just plain missing,like poof! He just dissapeared into plain air,like he never existed,the only ones left in the house were his wife and child,I then went into his parents home(because he was born in my game)and I was shocked to see that his thumbnail picture was missing from their family tree,and when I checked the parents memories it just showed a blank square with no portrait and with the words had $Subject,$Subject went to college and so forth,it also showed in the error log that his wife taught the child to walk,talk and potty train,even though the missing husband taught the child to talk and use the potty,it was like he was never part of the household,the only other thing I could think of was that he was in a custom modeling career,and the only hack we have is the InSiminator and teen woohoo.I would really like to get my missing Sim back,is there any way I could do this?

Lover of lederhosen
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:17 pm »

That happened to the husband of the Ramaswami family, that I played. I havent found a answer to what happened, but I'm sure someone here knows. :angel:

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: