Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:26:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Max: Irresistable bad boy!  (Read 8936 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2007, 06:09:06 pm »

Singer, musician, Max Heden leads his own band [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The Factory[/COLOR][/FONT].  They're creating quite a buzz on the club scene in Simmiewood, and are hoping to get signed by a record label soon.  In the meantime though, charming romance sim Max, shares a house with three friends and works as a roadie (Musician career track).  He's a fabulous cook and a decent artist.  He's even got a couple of paintings on display at a local art gallery.  The oldest of six kids of his Congressman dad and stay-at-home mom, he spends quite a bit of time hanging with the folks, and his younger siblings.  His very conservative parents are not too happy about his lifestyle, and keep hoping he'll get a 'real' job, settle down, get married and start a family. NOT! :-P Right now, Max is juggling three loves!  Can you resist those beautiful eyes? Max's younger brothers Pieter and Wil are now posted in Sim Hunks too.  His sister Elisabeth can be found in Sim Honeys, and teen siblings Alana and Justin are in Sim Families & Groups.

I have not included Max's beautiful skintone (light) by Eve, as it's only available on the adult site here.  If you don't have access, you can get the Barbie version here.  His necklace  (not included), is by Aikea Guinea at TSR. Also not included are: his  jeans and black T-shirt and the peach-coloured T shirt (part of another outfit), and his black shorts are all by Rabid Angel at Sims Connection.   Everything else is included in his file below.

A big thank you to all the talented creators for all the wonderful custom content

* max-close.JPG (14.11 KB, 311x452 - viewed 8722 times.)
* maxh.rar (1303.2 KB - downloaded 698 times.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:34:52 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 02:05:54 pm »

Nice Job

Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 02:45:23 pm »

Very Nice job!    :-)

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49:55 pm »

Hot! Thanks for sharing.

Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 06:35:02 pm »

ummm I tried using clean installer and wrar file and he will not show up.  :-(

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 08:11:39 pm »

Quote from: Tess35;1074099

Oh dear.  Let me take a peak.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 10:02:10 pm »

Quote from: Tess35;1074099

Ok, I installed him into a clean game and he's showing up.  First you have to unzip the rar file (right click on the file and choose extract).  You'd then use clean installer to open the package file, and you should see everything pictured below.  You then choose install and it will automatically install all the files into your Downloads folder (you can move them into sub-folders afterwards).  Tell  me the steps you're taking.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:06:16 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

skeletonkiss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 12:19:31 am »

Wow... He's gorgeous! I rarely download new sims (rarely play either, anymore) but I actually will be downloading this one...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 03:42:00 am by skeletonkiss » Logged

jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 03:11:25 am »

Thank you Toni - he's a hottie!  Can't wait to see what his brother William looks like - I just love all your sims - they are truely wonderful.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 07:36:21 am »

He's a real hottie! Great job with this one! Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 09:42:49 pm »

Quote from: bre;1100726
He's a real hottie! Great job with this one! Smiley

Thanks guys, I've just posted his kid brother Wil http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1102370#post1102370 Hope you like him too. But I confess, Max is one of my favourite Sims.  Again, the Hedens are one of my families that came with me from my TS1 days.....and he remains one of my all time most fun Sims to play with.  I'd love to share some of his naughty adventures with you guys, but it might get me banned! lol!

bonuebonue

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 03:37:25 pm »

i love this kind of stuff,  it isn't the normal punk or goth stuff you find around...
msfortuknit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:06:17 pm »

What a little fox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: