Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:49:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Again  (Read 6751 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2007, 10:15:35 pm »

Well, i've never tried writing a story on this sight before, but i love writing, so...here it goes--this is a spontaneous move by the way, i have just found the stories thread and about a minute ago i thought, "Why not just write a story" but the problem is, i haven't really though about the plot so this is just gonna be made up as i go along... hope you like it! (Oh, and please forgive my spelling, i'm am not the best at grammer!) Oh, one more thing, the first post has no pics cause my sims is down at the moment but next post will have pics! Sorry-i'm more of a writing person not a picture person...

Introduction

The taste of salt washed into my mouth, although my lips were only slightly parted. My eyes were dull as i stared at my reflection in the mirror. Tear-streaked cheeks, firey-red, tangled hair wildly cascading around my pale face, and hazel-green eyes staring back at me.
I took a sharp intake of breath, but tears continued to pour down my face. Everything i had ever known-Mom, all my friends, my school, my house, my town...everything-I was leaving it all behind to move to...where? Some New Jersey small-town, with a highschool that has a total of...what? 450 kids? I'm leaving it all behinde for this stupid town...stupid school...stupid state. Yeah, some kids say moving is no big deal...you'll make new friends, you'll joing a new clique. But i don't want a new clique, i don't want new friends....
More tears trickled down my face as I walked to my window. The wind out side whispered to the trees, swaying their leaves gently back and forward. I pulled open my window and let the cool breeze dry my wet face. Combing my tangled hair with my fingers, i looked outside, and let out a soft cry. Everything was already packed and there was nothing left to do except wait.

I let the brush slide through my hair for the millionth time. Once again i stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. my red hair framed my face, which was as pale as ever. My mouth was curved into a frown and my eyes showed no emotion. I silently questioned why this had to be me, why this was happening. If only Mom hadn't taken the job offer which had lead to her set me up to move in with dad in New Jersey. Why were they even divorced anyway? I wouldn't be moving to live with dad right now, if mom's new apartment wasn't too small for me and her to live in together and if they weren't divorced. Of coarse i loved dad though, it's just that we had never been close. Visiting him in the summer was like living in an empty house...neither of uus liked to talk much, we were the silent type, and so i had many times found myself sitting by the window, watching the birds flit around and letting silence fill the room all day until some one finally broke the tention by saying, "What's for dinner?" or "Nice day out...isn't it?" when i was visiting him in the summer.

Finally, i pulled away from the mirror and dressed in a blue tank and normal jeans. I then pulled a dark navy sweatshirt over myself and walked downstairs. Pulling the box of "Captian Crunch" out of the closet, i let out a sigh. I was definitly dreading the long flight to New Jersey. I really did hate to fly, but the 3 day car trip was to long for me and my mom. Mom was in fact just driving me to the airport and then i would meet dad at the airport in New Jersey.

I rolled down the window and, for about the billionth time, frowned unhappily. We had arrived at the airport. I just wished that i could turn around and drive right back home with mom...but now it was to late. For the last time i turned to mom and said, with a fake smile and a tone that almost hit the mark-i'd been practicing this all night so as not to hurt mom's feelings. Despite the fact that she was making me move in with my dad, she really did love me intensly and wanted me to be okay-"I'm going to be fine, Mom. Dad and I will have a great time! Everything is going to be okay!"
And with one last hug, i departed and set off towards my plane. Mom called after me, "Bye Jenna! Call me! And I love you!" and with that, i was off. Headed to my new destination. New Jersey."

Sorry that there are no pics, hope you like my first post! I'm really more of a contest person, but i have decided that i think stories might be better...who knows right? Well, anyway, more posts to come!

Babycat

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:43 am »

new post coming soon but my sims is still down so i am trying to get the pictures... Sad o well, i will get them soon!

Babycat ::smilieiforgetwhi::

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 02:14:19 pm »

Wow!  That's a great beginning and very well written.  You have a great knack for capturing those small details that make a story seem real.  I'm sure your pictures will be just fine, and will help tell your story even better.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 02:48:07 pm »

Baby cat love your story so far!  Pictures will only compliment it can't wait to read more!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:50:13 pm »

thanks guys, but unfortunatly my sims is still down... Sad still have so much shopping to do for the holidays! The update might be up tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much sim time i can fit in my busy schedule, and depending if i can get my sims up and running again, lol.

Babycat ::smilieiforgetwhi::

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 12:26:01 pm »

sorry everyone...i can't continue my story, my sims is like...dead at the moment and i don't know when it'll be back up...sorry

babycat Sad

summersethomes
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 12:30:07 pm »

:Huh?:That was a very good story, thanks for sharing it. I've never posted a story here either and reading yours is very inspiring!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 07:16:23 pm »

I hope you get your sims up.If you get your sims up,I would like to hear more.I mean,I do stories without pictures.What the heck,and they turn out fine.Good luck with that computer.I always hate fixing things.My sims has a lot of lag in it.No need to fix it though.Well,good luck!:)

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 05:00:05 pm »

Woot!  Hazel-green eyes! And...Woah...Jenna?Huh?
Um...Kinda surprising, but loving the whole flattering thing.  Smiley
Great story (again) Baby_Cat!  I'll be checking in to see if your sims dilemma gets any better!
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
goody-goody

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 11:43:37 am »

great start for a series!  will be checking in to see if you've posted the next part!

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 10:55:03 am »

I look forward to reading more:)

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 11:43:19 am »

You don't have to give the story up forever, Baby Cat.  We'll just wait on pins and needles until you can continue it again.  What happened with your sims?  Is it something that any of us can help you with?

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 06:38:45 pm »

I have a really old computer its like 7 years lol, so I have 2 gigs of downloads in EA games file -.- so the harddrive does not have enough room so it keeps on crashing and  I dont want to clean sweep the downloads -.-

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 01:08:48 pm »

That sux.  I'm so sorry.

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 05:52:20 pm »

ok, i think i might try another post, unfortunatly though, it is might or might not have pictures. My sims is still blah, but i have been getting it to load a little more frequently then it crashes now, which is good, cause it means i can probably get pics if my sims is willing to load.

Babycat ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :tongue8:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: