Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:53:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't use beaches  (Read 2276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brad2006

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:19:23 am »

Whenever I clicked comb for seashells/sunbathe/build sandcastle the interaction always vanished in the queue,why is that?Watch waves works fine though
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 09:41:54 pm »

Thx!I still can watch waves,swim & dig for treasure(sims don't need a job anymore,the stone is worth 25 simoleon each!)
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 01:45:27 am »

Could be an outdated mod creating this problem.

Make sure all the mods you are using are BV compatible.  To found the culprit, you could play without any cc to see if things are normal and then add small batch in.
Willbur

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 01:21:35 pm »

I have the same problem, I can't do anything "Bon Voyage updated" at the beach though :/
gali

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 10:56:16 am »

Do you have the compatible with BV version of the Insim? Any other version doesn't work.

Personally, I like the OFB version, and left it when installing BV. Many available actions didn't appear, as "dig for treasure", "comb for shells", and even the songs, and the gestures.
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 05:56:37 pm »

Well,all mods are compatible for BV,but I use SimPE for Seasons
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 06:50:41 am »

Have you try to detect a potential conflict with the Paladin detection tool ? Try too to play without any download to be sure that a custom content is involved. Smiley
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:05 pm »

If you are missing any of the interactions for BV it has to be a mod conflict. I hate to suggest it but it would be wise to remove all of your mods and then play hack free to see if you can get any of the missing interactions. It's really the simplest solution.

If it is mod related then check my EP thread. It should help somewhat in fixing incompatible BV mods.

http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=67263&postcount=1

It is imperitive to update all hacks that need updating with each new EP; this includes, most importantly, the InSimenator.

Also, you may not be aware of it but if you have ever D/Led an S2Package file it may have included unwanted add ons i.e. a hack. You could use clean installer to see if you have any duplicate or unknown hacks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 05:30:44 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: