Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:45:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: contouring the bug of the residential beach  (Read 1091 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:08:52 am »

Hello that last expansion abused the bugs. I found another exasperating bug, you have available lands of beach, so much residential, as commercial. The commercial one functions that is a beauty, but the residential one has an error. You do your houses in the brink of the beach, save the project in the catalogue, put it of news in the Neighborhood, put your family and function perfect. However that alone house function for this family, if will resolve to change the family and put in another one marries everything well, but will be put another one family in that house of beach that ja was used, the beach function not. she should be detonated and put another one like that is in the catalogue then will function for this new family. functions also will go put in the catalogue I join with the family It put in the Neighborhood looked good, but withdrew the family for by another one, home be bungled.
they forgive me the English I use a translator.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: