Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 02:32:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Life And Times Of Cassandra Thymes  (Read 8687 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ceasar

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2007, 09:31:39 pm »

First off, i would just like to say, welcome to the life and times of cassandra thymes. This is going to be like a series kind of thing. I know this first story may not be too good, but the next update will be better, i promise!

The Life And Times Of Cassandra Thymes, Chapter 1

August 17, 2006
Dear diary,
Well, I'm Cassandra Harris, I don't really know how to start this diary other than that. I just got this for my birthday, I Turned 15 today, I'm so excited, only one more year until I can learn to drive! Well, I'd better get going, party guests are waiting!

August 18, 2006
The most terrible thing happened to day, it pains me just to think about it, but i'll spit it out.
I was laying on my bed just...thinking I guess, and this man started climbing through my window, My radio was blaring loud, So I didnt even notice until it was too late.

He was on top of me within seconds, And there was noting I could do, I was the only one home, and couldn't reach the phone. And let's face it, what 15 year old girl can throw off a 40-some year old man? Not me, that's for sure.

This guy held me down, I tried SO hard to get away, but it was useless.

He stripped off my clothes, practically ripping them to shreds as he did so and pulled me under the covers. Now, I'll spare you the gruesome details, but all-in-all, This man had just raped me.

He escaped back the way he had game, and all I could do was watch. I pulled on my underwear and tried to stop the tears, but they flowed down my cheeks uncontrollably. I cried until my mom came home, She's all I have, since my dad left 3 years ago. I told her the whole story.

My mother consoled me the best she could, and grabbed the phone, dialing 911.

November 7, 2006
I haven't written in a while, i know, my mom thought it would be a good idea if I got in a program for teens with troubling issues like mine. They ran some tests on me, just to be safe. Well, I turned out to be perfecltly healthy, no signs of any desieses or anything. the bad news you may ask? This freak of a man had gotten me pregnant! I was happy to be a mother, I always wanted to have a little baby of my own, just not so young. And I absolutely HATED the fact that my first child's father was the same man that had gotten away with raping me, and probably more young girls too. I started to show not to long ago, It's really gotten my mom excited, she wants to be a grandma! And she swore she'd stick by me all the way through this.

December 29, 2006
We FINALLY have the nursery all finished! I want the baby's sex to be a surprise, so we made it yellow, a neutral color. And I found this ADORABLE little crib for my darling little baby-to-be!

April 1, 2007
Well, New Years came and went, and i'm now on the third trimester! I can't stand to wait any more for this baby! It's due in another 2 weeks! eek!

April 16, 2007
First off, I want to say thanks to Dr. Smithfield, who is writing all this down for me today, seeing as i'm on my way to the hospital, and in extreme pain at the moment.
well, today's the day! I finally "popped" out in the backyard garden! Little Conner came out REALLY quick and easy. Mom didn't hear me screaming I guess, So I picked up My adorable little boy and started walking to the house, well, the best I could.

But as I stumbled through the grass, A blinding pain went through me, I set him down as quick as I could, and screamed at the top of my lungs

April 16, 10:25 P.M.
well, now i'm in the hospital. Again, thank you Dr. Smith for writing for me!
As i was saying, i screamed, and mom came out, phone in hand, she called the hospital, and they rushed me there. Jacob was born 3 hours later, at 8:03 P.M. he was a perfect baby boy. And, Surprise, Surprise, I was going into labor again! This time with a gorgeus baby girl! I named her Desiree after my sister, who passed away from SIDS at only 4 1/2 weeks old. well, I think I need to go, I don't feel well at all, I'm probably just tired....

Hello, I'm Angela, Cassandra's mother. If you haven't heard, My baby girl died from complications after giving birth to Desiree (it warms my heart that she remembers her little sister, Cassie was only 3 years old when...it...happened) It's now July 12 the babies are now almost 4 months old, I am the soul caretaker, seeming they still haven't found that horrible man...I can't even talk about it right now.... I can't even make mylelf talk about any of this. I'll leave you now, With a picture of Little Desiree, My youngest granchild, and only grandaughter I'll probably ever have.

Isn't she precious?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for taking the time to read the life and times of cassandra thymes! I hope you liked it! I will be updating usually every day, and Cassandra's mother will now be telling the story (oviously) she will keep you informed on the triplets and herself. And possibly a visit from someone very dear to her.

:tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8::tongue8:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:38:09 am by ceasar » Logged

HERE To read my story, It's a dogs life! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
supersonic.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:33:20 pm »

Pretty good.
Just don't type in the bright green, or any other blinding colors. xD
I'd like to see more though, practice makes perfect!

oh snap!
[/SIZE]
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 11:18:24 pm »

Thanks Super, new update tomorrow!

(christmas eve! be expecting a brand-new x-mas uppddaattee!!!)

(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 11:42:55 pm »

good start, looking foward to the update- Smiley

Babycat ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :tongue8:

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 09:59:23 am »

I like this story and how it's developing so far.
Only issue I have: In the future, please refrain from using neon green text to tell your stories.
riley_sims

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:08:39 am »

really nice story!
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:58:28 am »

Okay, Update Coming in a few minutes, hopefully!

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 12:21:11 pm »

December 25, 2007
Well, Christmas is finally here! I haven't talked to you at all lately, and i'm sorry, times have just been really hard for our little struggling family of 4. I've taken up a couple of jobs, to try and get presents for my little darlings. I've managed to get 3 toys, and adorable matching outfits for them though. That's all we could really afford right now. Uh-Oh, Conner is crying again, better go put him to bed!

April 16, 2008
Good news! It's the little ones first birthday! Again, I've managed to save up just enough to buy them each a cute lil outfit!

Desiree

Jared

Conner

April 19, 2008
That's it, i'm done, i can't DO this anymore! I'm alone, raising 3 triplet toddlers, with not even enough money to get by! The kids are starving,there's no food in our fridge, I can't afford new diapers even! Either the social worker comes and takes them all away from me, or I do something myself. I just don't know....

April 21, 2008
I've done it, made my decision, there's no turning back now. I took Conner and Jared out today, and left them there. Where you may ask? at the adoption agency, outside the front doors to be exact. The tears were streaming down my face as I walked away, They were screaming and crying, trying to crawl to me, but the cement was scraping up their tiny hands. I didn't have the heart to look back at their tiny faces. I just wanted them to have a better home! Was it the right thing to do? I kept Desiree though, I had to, she's the only thing i have left to remember my Cassie. I just know Cassie would've loved her babies SOO much, I often daydream that she's still here with me, still alive and well. Gosh, it's still too hard to talk about this, I must be going...

Daydreaming of cassie, she would've been SUCH a good mommy to her children...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave you hangin', got a christmas party to go to! I MIGHT update tomorrow, MAYBE.

Will Angela regret dropping Conner and Jared off at the adoption agency?
Who Is the "special person" that's supposed to be coming to visit?
Will Angela ever be able to tell you the REAL story? Or will it always be to hard for her to talk about it?

~~~~~~

I promise I'll have an update by Wednesday!!!!!!!!

(in the pic of all 4 of them together, Desiree was being potty trained, Jared was playing with a bear, and Conner was trying to crawl away)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 01:23:22 am by ceasar » Logged

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 10:09:17 pm »

good start, keep going! Can't wait to here more!

Babycat

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 10:44:37 am »

Wow - this is really tragic - in a good way. Smiley  I look forward to the next installment.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 08:01:13 pm »

Next update is either coming late tonight, or tomorrow. I promise yall the story will get better (It gets really twisted and good Cheesy)

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 11:16:44 pm »

Only a small update today, more tomorrow
!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 30, 2008
I couldn't stand the momories of my old house, Everywhere I looked, I only thought of cassie, all the good times we shared together. maybe this will help me get over the pain, maybe. But I bought a new house in Simville with some money I inherited from my long-lost aunt or something,  It's so nice, It's even got a gorgeous nursery! I LOVE IT!

April 31, 2008
you will NEVER BELEIVE who stopped by today! My old high school/college sweetheart Don! I still don't know why I let him go in the first place. We almost got married...you don't really wanna hear the whole story do you? well, okay then, here it goes........

I met Don In the 5th grade, when I moved to Pleasantview, and started attending the schools there. I had the biggest crush on Don for quite some time, until, in 10nth grade, I finally got the courage to ask him out, and you know what! It turned out he liked me too, and he said yes! We were together until graduation, then we had to seperate to go to colleges. It KILLED me to be seperated from the man I thought was my one true love, so we both dropped out of college and moved into a small apartment. Well, we soon found out, life is REAALL hard without a good paying job. Then, I got pregnant. We were so excited, but at the sime time, dreading it. We had absolutely NO extra money for this baby. Don proposed to me, he knew this baby needed the love and support of two parents, and I agreed, not to mention the fact I was madly, head-over-heels in complete, abolute LOVE with him! But, our problem was solved I guess, It ended up being a miscarriage (spelling?) at 6 1/2 months. I was devistated, and got in fights with Don all the time because I was so stressed out and just couldn't beleive this had happened. I didn't think we would be together much longer, but we decided to try once more at love. After that, we knew it wouldn't last, so we split up. Not even a week later, I met Robbie. We hit it off immediately, and we "got bizay" so to say (( Tongue )) and then he proposed! It had only been a month! I was so caught up in the moment, I said yes. 2 months later, I noticed a bump in my lower stomach area, that just wouldn't go away, and I often felt sick. So I went in to the doctor, and they told me I was pregnant! This time, It worked, and I gave birth to my beautiful Cassandra Marie on August 13. We were both so excited, but I just didn't have the heart to tell Robbie it might not be his baby, I was so unsure. But we went through life blissfully unaware of that fact. Until Robbie died of lung cancer when Cassie was 13 years old. I never did get a chance to tell her the truth, but I did take Cassandra in for a test, to find who her real father is. I told Cassie it was just a standard routine. They told me they'd have the test in a few days, but they would hold onto it until I was ready. I never did see the results of that test.......

well, anyway, Don stopped by, we just couldn't help ourselves!!! We missed each other SO MUCH! we got a little TOO into it though, and soon we were...In bed lets say....=P

May 7, 2008
VERY big news today. yesterday, I JUST realized I didn't use any protection with Don, so I called him, and neither did he....I freaked, and went frantically searching through the cabinets to find the box of unused pregnancy tests from Cassie. I patiently (well, more UN-patiently) watied for the results. And almost screamed when I saw it. In big, bold words, the test screamed out at me, "PREGNANT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things To Consider:::
Will Angela Regret Dropping Conner And Jared at the adoption agency?
Is Angela going to keep this baby!?
Is Don for real, or just a sham to hurt her once again?
Who IS Cassie's real father, Robbie, or the college sweetheart Don?

Well, Now you're finding out more about Cassie's life, the twists and turns her mother has taken through the times, good and bad. I have some questions for YOU.

1. Who do YOU think Cassie's dad is going to be?
2. Do YOU think Angela will have another miscarriage, or maybe even multiples? girl(s) or boy(s)?
3. Do YOU think Don will be a good dad? Or will he abandon his child and it's mother?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 03:14:08 pm by ceasar » Logged

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 11:32:01 am »

wow...its just so amazingly beautiful.This story surprised me in so many ways and like a zombie wanting more human brains I must say "more!"

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 08:17:59 pm »

May 9, 2008
Don was SOOO excited when I told him! I'm so glad! He moved in almost immediately, he said, and I quote, "I want, no, I NEED to be here for this happy little bundle of joy." He can't stand the wait, it's his first child you know!

May 14, 2008
CAN YOU BELEIVE IT! TODAY, DON PROPOSED TO ME! It seemed like I pretty much screamed my HEAD off! I know, I know, I'm rushing into things, but how could I say no to the man who was to be the father of my child! And could very well be the father of my first child. That made me think, should I see those test results or not?!

June 4, 2008
Sorry it's been so long, I was planning my WEDDING! can  you beleive it! Tomorrow's the big day! Don and I both want to get this done quckly, we want to be married before this baby is born!

June 5, 2008
We got MARRIED! AAHH! It was the most beautiful wedding ever, well...one of the most beautiful! Little Desiree seemed so happy to have a "daddy," yes, I've decided to raise Desiree as my own child, along with this baby-to-be, It'd just make her life difficult to know that i'm really her grandmother.

July 22, 2008
I hit my second trimester today, and it really made me think. Don had brought a LOT of money with him when he moved in, I just had to get Conner and Jared back, I HAD to! So I took a trip to the adoption agency, and painfully pushed out the truth. After a few minutes of searching the records, the receptionist told me the horrible truth. "they've been adopted" she stuttered sadly, "about 2 months ago, I'm so sorry, we can try to contact the family, but no gaurantees, why don't you leave your phone number, and we'll call you if we have any luck, okay?" I numbly nodded and wrote the number on a scrap piece of paper. I rushed home, and told Don what had happened. He hugged me tight, and told me he would do ANYTHING to help me, ANYTHING. That brought a smile to my face, but I couldn't help thinging about Desiree's brothers.

July 23, 2008
Today, I made a major step in my life. I called the hospital I had Cassie tested at, to get the results I had pt off for oh-so long. A receptionist answered the phone, and I asked to speak to doctor Remmingson. She put him on the line,and I hesitantly told him who I was. He said he remembered me perfectly, and still had the test results, He said he knew I'd be calling back eventually, no matter how long eventually may have been. He gave me the answer, I quickly said goodbye, and hung up the phone. Should I be happy with this newfound news, or be completely sad and devistated? I'm not sure how I felt, or should i say feel, I only know that Cassie's real, bilogical father Is......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hate to leave you hangin(not really) but, ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW! =D
mabe....ehehe:angel::blob6::happy8::-P:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 10:40:29 pm by ceasar » Logged

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 08:35:33 pm »

can't wait to read the next update!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: