Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:49:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avelonia Brown - Updated with Parts I-IV (11/15/07)  (Read 8787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 02:36:26 pm »

Thank you Astral Faery:)

SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 08:51:43 am »

Here are parts III and IV. I will post pictures as soon as I'm done with Liv's house.Smiley

Part III

I tried to open my eyes but the bright lights hurt too much. I decided to give it a while longer before I tried again. I was successful the second time. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but white. I’ve seen this place before. It was all too familiar. It was Saint Mercy’s Hospital. I tried to move but realized that I couldn’t. Please don’t tell me I’m paralyzed! I stood still for a minute and tried to move again. I was able to move but I couldn’t feel my feet. I threw the covers back and saw that my feet were wrapped in gauze. At least they were still there. I remembered how cold they were and the moment I lost feeling in them. While I examined my feet a doctor walked in. His name was Dr. Gregory. He was the most attractive man I had ever seen. I was immediately embarrassed and covered myself with the blanket. He didn’t seem to notice. His attention was on a clipboard he had in his hands.
    He asked, “How are you feeling?” I didn‘t answer. “Do you have any place to go?” he asked with a concerned look. I told him I didn’t. I stayed in the hospital for a month before I was released. Dr. Gregory allowed me to stay with him and his family until I got on my feet.
    I fully recovered from my frostbite. Dr. Gregory told me how lucky I was on the way to his home. I sure didn’t feel lucky! I turned away and looked out the window at the scenery letting my mind wander into the life god had intended for me. About 30 minutes later, we arrived at a gorgeous 2 story home. When Dr. Gregory opened the door, I noticed a white lady and a little boy waiting at the front door.
    He introduced me and showed me my room. That was the best sleep I had in 10 years.
    I had been at the Gregory house for 3 months and my crush on Dr. Gregory grew more intense. I wasn’t sure, but I thought he liked me too. One day when his wife was at her salon, he told me about their marriage. He said that she wasn’t the wife he married. He told me of the mean and heartless things she had done to him. After being in the house that long, I still knew nothing about his wife so I believed him. He put his hand against my face and leaned in to kiss me. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I said, “before we go any further, you have to know that I’m only 16.“ At first I thought he didn’t want to continue then he leaned closer and said, “I’m only 36.“ We both laughed. Finally, I calmed down and got into the moment. We made love and it was the best night of my life.

Another month had passed and I became really sick. I woke up every morning vomiting my guts! I had no idea what was wrong. I went to Dr. Gregory and told him my symptoms. He shot me the most evil look I had ever seen. Of course, I was confused. I put my arms around his neck and asked, “what’s wrong baby?” He threw my hands away and said, “you have to get rid of it!” I had no idea what he was talking about until he said, “the baby! You have to get rid of it!” I almost collapsed when I heard him say this. How could I be pregnant? Then I thought, this could be a good thing. The man of my dreams and I are going to have a family. I smiled and rubbed my belly. “I can’t get rid of our family.” He grabbed my arm with what seemed like all of his strength. I looked at him and said, “I won’t get rid of it!”
    Later that night, I was on my way to the bathroom when I passed by his bedroom. I heard him and his wife going at it. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. I approached him the next day and threatened to tell his wife about us. All of a sudden, the baby was the best thing that ever happened to him. We hugged and decided that I would have the baby. Immediately after our decision, Dr. took me to the mall so we could find baby clothes. I was too excited! He even told me that he was going to leave his wife. How could things get better than this?    

Part IV

I was wrong about things getting better. When I went to bed that night, I was feeling sicker than ever. I decided that sleep would cure me. I had awaken at 2 am. I will always remember that day and time. I thought I had wet the bed because a warm wet feeling embraced my leg. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed Dr. Gregory sitting at the end of the bed with something in his hand. He got up from the bed and left the room. When he was gone, I got up and went to the bathroom to see what I had done. Blood covered both of my legs. I started screaming not knowing what had happened. I forgot about Dr. Gregory at the end of my bed, I called to him for help. He stood in the doorway of the bathroom and calmly said, “you have to go.” Just as calm as he had spoken, he walked away. I held my head in my hands and cried. I didn’t know what to do so I cleaned myself up and left the Gregory house for good.

Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 12:46:12 pm »

oooh poor girl, she has already suffered so much... at leats she will be stunningly hot when she grows up hehehe LOL

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
Niirachi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 12:10:35 pm »

The poor girl. ): The doctor is so heartless. Taking advantage of her, getting her pregnant and then aborting her baby. Hopefully his wife would do meaner things to him.

Whisper to me your lies as you kiss me goodnight.
Telizx

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 11:23:12 pm »

Omg. This story is so interesting.

I just noticed that her teen face isn't shown in any of the pictures. ;P

YO, YO, WHAT UP BRO? :chainsaw:
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 11:01:11 am »

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I noticed that too Teliz. That's why I waited to do the pictures for parts 3 and 4 because when I took those pictures her face wasn't showing in those either... :angryfir:

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 12:54:54 pm »

This very deep and tragic - in a good way.  Poor thing, life can only get better from here...well, maybe, lol.  I can't wait to see your pictures for these chapters.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 05:03:19 pm »

Great story Solid Gold.  I hope you continue it.  I would like to see things get better for her, as I said before. Smiley

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 05:43:57 pm »

Thanks guys! I didn't think anyone was reading it so I forgot about the pictures. I'll try to get them up soon.

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 12:18:14 pm »

do i have to potest too to make you put up the pictures and more of this sotry- i demand MORE i tell theee!!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: