Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:05:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Life And Times Of Cassandra Thymes  (Read 8283 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 11:41:49 pm »

Great updates!  I love the picture of the pregnancy test, and the wedding shot is really pretty with all the plants and trees.  You have me hanging on the edge of my seat now!  I wonder what happens next?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 12:31:31 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just want to say...wow......the triplets aren't the prettiest bunch around...lol

I'll get them "plastic surgery" when they're older, =P

HERE To read my story, It's a dogs life! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 11:30:30 pm »

I'm Not UPdating till I get sum mo comments, cuz if nobody cares about my story then why bother??? PLEASE COMMMENTT!

(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 11:50:02 pm »

LOL!  Ya know....lots of ppl are gone for the hollidays.. I just read all of your story I like it!  It's a little sad with the babies being abandoned I guess her going off to marry Don all happy and unworried sort of makes me not wish her too much happiness without some karma.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 01:10:39 am »

aha, ya, trust me, karma's comin back to bite her in the.......butt to put in nicely. =p

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 01:14:01 am »

I like it, too, and think you should continue.  We all go through those periods of doubfulness, when we feel like giving up because we don't think anyone is interested.  Both Vicky and I have struggled with that.  But keep in mind you may have people reading who don't comment, or people may have 10 stories that they're following and can't get to yours right when you update.  You have a good storyline here, and you're telling it in your own way, which makes it unique.  Keep plugging along, and you'll eventually get more readers who stop by to give you a thumbs up. Wink
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 12:24:36 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 01:16:15 pm »

All I can say is that its an amazing story and anyone who hasn't read it yet will be amazed when they read it for their first time.At this moment the wait is killing me and when someone reads this for the first time they will be so happy that you created such a wonderful story Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
zaan0822

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 11:48:10 pm »

I book marked it and check back every few days , I can't wait to read the rest.
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 01:14:31 am »

It is a very interesting story...  I hope that you'll update this one soon!

~Erin
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 03:11:37 pm »

It's an amazing story Smiley

I hope you update it soon, I cant wait to read more
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 08:31:30 pm »

So sorry everybody, I'm ending this story! Here is how it ends...(sorry, no pics, my sims crashed!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Casssandra's real father is Don!!!!
2. Don leaves Angela just 1 1/2 weeks before the babies are born! ((yes, babies!!))
3. Angela ends up having twins, runs in the family i guess
4. The boys (her grandkids) show up on her doorstep one day, they said they went back to the adoption agency, and found her
5. She takes them in, because don left her with a hefty sum of cash
6. happily ever after!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY EVERYBODY TO END IT SO SOON! my stupid simmies crashed, grar...
i will be starting a new story though, called, " it's a dog's life"
If anyone wants to continue the life and thymes of cassandra thymes, go ahead, no problem!

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 11:44:48 am »

nice ending to a good story

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
zaan0822

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 03:31:31 pm »

thank you for the ending . good work, sorry to hear your sims crashed
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: