Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:01:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cameras?  (Read 1265 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kemum999

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2007, 04:08:14 pm »

Okay, I have seen people take really close up pics of Sims, and I was wondering how you do this?

Someone told me thaat you can install different types of camera's, but I dunno if this is true!

If you could help me, that would be great!
If my mate was right about the camera's, where can I find some and how do I install theem?

Thanks! Cheesy

Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired.
- Richard Kemp

:salute:
Khayman71

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 04:44:24 pm »

You do know that you can press the Tab key to activate the cameraman mode? Check your Sims 2 manual for instructions on using it. If you do but want something different then go to http://www.modthesims2.com/ and do a search for "camera" in the mods section, there's quite a few.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 10:00:02 pm »

Yes, you can use different cameras. :3  I use GunMod's camera mod myself; it's my favorite.  Also, what Khayman said is true; when you hit "tab", you can zoom in much farther.  However, if you want to get so close to your Sim's face you actually go through their head (which is possible with the default camera; I'm just trying to make a metaphor here. xD) then you should use the one I just linked. :0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: