Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:39:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get the baby hair from?  (Read 3579 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simmer8

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2007, 07:26:41 am »

Can somone please help? I don't like having bald babys!:sad4:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 08:18:54 am »

Inserting shameless plugs here, here, here, and here.  :smile bi:  (...and hopefully someday more will come.  Wink)

There's also some hairs based off the maxis skins by Recoradyn over at MTS2.  :angel:

Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 01:01:58 pm »

thanks!
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:23:02 pm »

Here's the picture
i not really good at taking pictures yet, i just bulit my first sucesfull house!:toothy10:

* snapshot_2dae895f_14805c74.jpg (11.22 KB, 400x300 - viewed 185 times.)
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 03:31:35 pm »

Are your graphics settings as high as they can go?  Do you have more than one diaper override/mesh enabled accidentally?  And do BOTH parents have a skin with baby hair on them?  (One of the parents must have the skin as their own in order for it to show up on their babies, both if you want a 100% chance of it showing up.  If at least one of them doesn't have it, the skin won't show up on the babies, unless the other parent doesn't have a skin with hair.)  

Just throwing out a few possible reasons again.  Not sure why it's not working for you.  :scratch:

Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 09:09:57 am »

I put my grahics at the highest setting, i have one diaper override mesh, i downloaded the defults, should try click on Ren instead of Louis SimCribbings?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:36 am »

What do you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking?  :scratch:

Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 11:33:27 am »

It had two things to click on Ren/Louis SimCribbings, I click on Louis SimCribbings and that's where i dowload the defult skins, if I click on Ren would it take me to the same place or was not suppose to dowload those skins, which skins were i supose to dowload to get the sims baby to have hair?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 10:06:00 pm »

The files in the attachment field at the bottom of my post are the files with baby hair, not the skins in the Louis/Ren/SimCribbling links... those are the ORIGINAL skins without the hair. Wink  You don't have to download the skins from the links if you don't want to.  They're there for credential purposes (as it is requested by most of the original creators that people link back to their original work/site when using part of or recoloring their work).  THAT'S probably why it's not working for you!  :lol:  :smile bi:  

Just make sure you download my files underneath the attached image in my threads, and while in-game/creating a sim, look for the skin thumbnails with my name on them in pink and the corresponding skins and baby hairs.  Hope that helps.  :angel:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:08:58 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 07:08:16 pm »

hope it works! thanks for all your help, do you have any tips for game play or anything to get to make the game more fun?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: