Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:12:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims™ Carnival Bumper Blast?  (Read 2530 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: December 27, 2007, 10:40:56 am »

Found from a link on the Official Site, screenshots can be found here:  http://download-games.pogo.com/deluxe.aspx?refid=13&code=113932933

Game Description

From the creators of The Sims™ comes a shoot-em-up carnival game that will have you blasting away for hours! Shoot and tag Sims bumpers but watch out for traps! More than 140 levels and two game modes keep the arcade action coming!

Full Version Advantages

• Take aim at more than 140 action-packed levels, scoring high to earn and display 24 special trophies.
  • Jump into Quick Play or test your skills in Campaign mode.
  • Discover power-ups and portals but avoid the dangerous black holes.
  • Track your progress on the Medal Meter.
  • Complete all regular levels with Diamond scores to unlock Bonus levels!
:scratch:  I'm slightly confused about this... $19.90 for this game?  The title is slightly misleading, too, since at first I thought it was another add-on to the base game, or something like the special "The Urbz" game rack the official site had... but it turns out this is a completely separate game altogether.  I'm sure if it was just a plain old online game without sims' faces plastered on "bumpers" (...even with its 140 levels), it'd make out just fine with me.  But it's just another game with "Sims" written all over it (by EA, mind you) just to make a buck IMHO. :roll:  

I might try the demo out, though... looks slightly interesting, but like I said, it seems like another gimmick to draw The Sims fans into buying it.  :dontknow:  What do you guys and gals think about it?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 10:44:17 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 11:52:58 am »

I played the demo, it's quite fun but its not got much to do with the sims, except it has sims plastered all over it and sim pictures on the bumpers. Not worth paying for imo.

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 10:06:58 am »

It's alright, nothing to do with sims other than the fact they put their faces on the little circle things. I wouldn't pay that kind of money/ any kind of money for a game like that anyways...

However I noticed they used CC that some of the creators made.... which is interesting... and I'm wondering if they got credited or something.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:13:47 pm »

I play pogo in my spare time, so I knew what it was when EA advertised it. I don't pay for download games, figure my yearly contribution is enough! I like alot of the other games in pogo and chat with alot of people there.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 04:27:05 pm »

I belong to Pogo also, Pogo is owned by EA. They're always promoting something over there. I used to live on Pogo playing all the games. Till the Sims, but I still like going over there and playing a few games for relaxation. A couple years ago they had a little Sims Christmas game. I forget what it was. Then they had a Pet game based on Sims Pets, I never bought either of them.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: