Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:58:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My pets don't have baby...:-(  (Read 1936 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kiloute

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:01:05 pm »

Hello

I have a problem with my pets, they don't have babies anymore. They go in the house's dog and they do "woohoo" but the females are not pregnants.

Can you help me please ?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 06:45:47 pm »

Is your dog an elder?  Can't get pregnant.  Otherwise, it's just the roll of the dice and yours haven't been the right rolls.
kiloute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 07:04:42 pm »

I know that elder can't have baby :binky:
I can't think i'ts the roll because It never works .
I thought it was a hack which causing problem but the Sims2HCDU.exe no find conflict....
I'am desperate!:bawl:

ps:sorry for my bad english...:Huh?:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 09:22:46 pm »

You can also use ChristianLov's pet baby creator. It lets you choose the mother and father and creates a puppy or kitten from it. It's a non-global object mod. I used it clear up and into Bon Voyage with no problems. I hate bothering with getting those pets to do their thing. lol
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/christianlov/

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 11:43:20 pm »

How many sims (including the pets) are living in that house?  Maybe you reach the maximum number of sims on the lot, it would explain.

And the fact no conflict are showing on the hack detection tool does not mean you have no outdated mods, it only means none are conflicting with one another.  Make sure all the mods you are using are still compatible with the most recent ep you have install by checking on the sites where you got them (more recent ep in terms of release date, not the time you install them).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 11:51:00 pm by MissDoh » Logged
kiloute

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 10:16:53 am »

thanks for help
I have a family with only 4 sims and no have baby pets too :bawl:
I search mods that could be old, I have found the "lagerfamilyhouseholdEP4" then I EP5 and EP6 ...but it does'nt exist an update for season and BV.
Someone tell me that this version no causing problems in game.
It's very hard :angryfir:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 10:49:04 am »

You may want to create a test lot or even a different neighborhood for this so as not to disturb your current play.

1.  Enter the cheat ControlPets on, select the pet, and then use the Reproduction Adjustor from the InSIMenator to make the pet pregnant.  If this works you know for certain that you've got a mod blocking the normal way.  Use InSIM to end the pregnancy.

2.  If you haven't already, take all of your mods out of the game and try for a pregnant pet then.  Confirm that pets can get pregnant in the unmodified game.  End pregnancy with InSIM.

3.  Add the largerfamilyhousehold mods you currently have in game.  Try the pregnant pet test.  If it didn't work, take out the EP4 and EP5 versions and try again with just the EP6 version.  If still no pregnancy, then the mod cannot be used, remove it (them), but if it did work you're a happy camper.  Generally only one version of any mod is required when there are versions for the different EPs.  The EP5 version contains everything that was in EP4, plus what it needs for EP5.  The EP6 build on the EP5 version in the same manner.  What may be happening is if you have all 3 versions in your game, the wrong one loaded into memory blocking pet pregnancies.

4.  Put your other mods back in game.  Try to get a pet pregnant again.  Hopefully now all is well.
kiloute

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 12:16:19 pm »

I 've try with a family test and pet become pregnant  :cheer:    
Unbelievable!!
But I have deleted a file yesterday "b18484e15a91c5a039d61f635d15d7c3.package" because it seems that it causes problem in the game...and I did not try to have baby pet  since I erased...maybe it was the problem?! I don't know..

And I have another question, when I start my game, there is a window on my downloads which open before the choice of Neighborhood that showing some of the content I have downloaded, Is that all this files interfere my game?
Should I remove all?

......very very sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: