Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:39:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all gone.......  (Read 3705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2007, 07:17:45 am »

I am a bit upseat and sad right now.I have been playing sims since the first day the sims came out. I have collected about 50 000 objects for my sims2 game during the years.The game took long time to load because of all the items,So now when I bought a new lap top i bought one of the fastest lap top that ever have been made so that I really can play the sims where ever I am.

Everything was fine until yesterday,I installed the sims2 and moved the download folder that I had as a backup on my external HD to where it's located in the game.I ran into some problems with the first install of the game so i uninstalled it.......Without removing the downloads folder first and ofcourse the game uninstalled that folder too.

So now I have nothing left of all the objects that I have been collecting during all the years. Right now i am sitting here pissed off  at my self and going through all the sections at insiminator and insimadult and downloading everything that I need again,But this time i am only downloading stuff that I know that I will be using.

While I am sitting here and going through all the sections and posts at insiminator/insimadult it hit's me once again,that this place is the best sims2 place on the web,best people and best stuff to download

I just wanna say thank you to everybody for all the work you are putting into making stuff for this game so that ppl like me that can't create a thing can download it for my game

Happy New Year to all of you.........

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 08:40:45 am »

Aww, I'm sorry that happen to you. I had the same problem too and it pissed me off when I had to track down almost all my downloads. I got some of them back but others are missing forever.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 10:16:26 am »

I'm sorry to hear that too, Al.

Happy New Year to you too.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:10:53 pm »

All man. That's lousy. Everytime I lost things in my game, I was in a bad mood. Everyone knows to leave me alone. Cheesy

May the new year bring you peace and comfort! Have you tried the graveyard.com for some of your downloads that you are looking for?  It helped me alot! Smiley

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 06:56:49 pm »

I am still sitting here like a fool and trying to download everything once again,this time I leave out everything that I know that I want be using

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 10:07:04 pm »

that sucks it really does.I can't believe that would happen.Starting over is great but when you want to...

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 12:23:17 am »

what happened to the backup you had on your external HD?

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
goody-goody

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 08:55:39 am »

Sad I hate when that happens, expecially when you have stuff from paysites that you lost

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: