Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:22:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!  (Read 1670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sassysim2006

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2007, 08:51:24 am »

ok so i have the insimenator and i'll go to the realationship adjustor and make my sims friends with everyone in neighborhood and thats fine for like 5 or 6 sim days and then all the suddon my game will freeze and those like note things with the peoples pictures will pop up and start going crazy and it goes through like 500 sence thats how many friends just ONE of my sims have in that particular hosue so my question is, is there anything out there that can stop those pesky messages from showing up?

i'll judge you and stereotype you,
then shove you in a category.
so prove me wrong.
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 09:20:55 am »

The rule of the relations with other sims are: each day the sim lose 2 points in current relation, and in life time relation.

If you use the Insim to be friend with all the hood sims, it's logical, that after 5-6 days he will lose the friendship with all of them, and you will get the amount of messages as the amount of sims he befriended, in this case - about 500...Smiley.

Better use the Quick realtions, and befriend only visitors and sims you meet.

Now use the SimPe, and max relations (100/100) with the befriended sims. Do it each 4-5 sim days in the lot you are playing.

For instance, I enter a lot, knowing that my sim is best friend with 25 sims. I play there 3-4 days, may be become friend of another 2-3 sims, then I save the game, exit, open the SimPe, and increase the relations back to 100/100.

You have to download the SimPe version, compatible with the EPs you have.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 09:37:55 am »

I don't quite remember if this mod was by Squinge or not, but I do recall seeing a mod that prevented those pop-ups from occurring at one point.  Of course, if it is by him, chances are it may or may not work for BV... but I could be wrong... :dontknow:

sassysim2006

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:52:58 am »

ok thank you guys sooo much!
Happy new year!

i'll judge you and stereotype you,
then shove you in a category.
so prove me wrong.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 11:55:43 am »

You can also use Insim to turn off relationship decay using the quick relations heart. That will stop them from calling you or getting the pop ups.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: