Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:28:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Seventeen ~ Final Update  (Read 18323 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2007, 07:15:58 pm »

Well, I've decided to post my longest story so far on Insim as well. And indeed, some people will be murdered in this story, so if you can't cope with that well I suggest you don't read it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

On a side note, the first few chapters have quite crappy pics. I apologize in advance. XD

~Index~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:18:39 pm by KateTheSuperKat » Logged
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:16:08 pm »

Chapter One

There he is, with a big smile, the idiot. As always wearing his best suit. But he won’t wear it any longer. Not after tonight.

“Excuse me, sir?” The man stepped back at the sudden appearance of a woman.
“Do I know you?” he asked carefully.
“Not that I recall, sir,” this was way easier than I had expected. Too easy. “But you just dropped your keys.”
“Oh,” he said with a nervous grin. “Where did I drop them?”

“Just over there,” I pointed to an empty spot on the ground behind him. He kneeled to search them.
“Well, I don’t see them anywhere.”

“Oh, believe me, they’re there. You just need to search a little harder.” He looked up. His brains knew what was going to happen. He only realized it a fraction too late. I smiled, and stabbed him with the knife.

“This was the news for today, we wish you-” the woman fell silent, listening to someone behind her. “Something just got in. A man has been murdered in London.” I reached for the remote control.
“This morning a woman found the body of a thirty year old man,” she continued. Her voice now filled the whole room. “He was brutally murdered with something sharp. That’s all we know at the moment, the police will continue to investigate the murder.”

“He was brutally murdered with something sharp.” I couldn’t help but smile.

After all, you deserve it. You were a monster. The world should be thankful. If I hadn’t killed you, someone else would have. But then I would have missed out on all the fun. I can't wait till they find my letter.  With a shock I realized I had actually enjoyed it. Well, there were more monsters. I grinned.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 07:50:18 pm »

Whoa! female serial killer! ok I'm hooked! lol!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 07:54:29 pm »

So was I. I wrote about 17 chapters and then a sequel. XD

Glad you like it. Smiley
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:36:29 pm »

Good-looking female serial killer..........I'm a fan.
Continue, please.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 06:04:52 am »

Your wish is my command. XD

Chapter Two

I continued staring at the television screen for a few more minutes, my thoughts drifting far away. Then I heard a sound I couldn't place immediately. It took another ten seconds for me to realize someone was knocking on the door.
"What the... Why always when I'm busy?" I muttered under my breath. I slowly got up and opened the door. I stared right into Lisa's shocked face. Lisa lived in the same flat as I, and though she was a good neighbor, she could be really annoying sometimes. This was one of those times.

"Val, you don't mind me coming in, do you?" she said in her terribly high voice.
"But of course not, Lisa!" I faked a smile. Lisa got in and walked into the living room. There she sat down on a chair.
"Can I have some tea?" I nodded, and disappeared into the kitchen. Three minutes later I returned with the asked tea, and sat down too.
"Did you see the news?" Another nod.
"That poor man! Right here in London! Of course it isn't the first time something like this happens, but still..."

"Yeah," I agreed. "You just hate to see such kind of things, don't you?"
"Indeed, I can't imagine what kind of sick person did this. Personally I could never kill someone!"
"Neither could I, Lisa, neither could I."

Alex got out of his rusty old car. He checked his watch. Five minutes late.
"Mill! Get here you lazy bastard!" As always, the grey Rivers was in a bad mood. Alex hurried to his boss.
"Sorry-"
"I don't want no sorry, you're a damn cop! If even the police isn't at time anymore-"
"No."

"You dare! What no?"
"I'm an inspector, not a cop." Alex corrected him.
"You won't be much longer if you keep arriving too late. And get your hair cut! It's so damn long you can't even see where you walk!"
"Yes, sir."
"That's better. Now come over here and look!"

Alex moved in Rivers' direction.
"Now what do you see?" Rivers barked. Alex took a close look. There was a man in a suit on the ground in a puddle of blood.
"Well?" Rivers asked.
"It's a dead corpse, sir." Rivers rolled his eyes.
"Of course it's a dead corpse, idiot, I've never seen a living corpse."

Alex bowed his head. He was getting pretty angry.
"So, what makes this man different from any other dead man?"
"I dunno, sir." Rivers seemed to resist the urge to slap him.
"He's murdered!"
"Yes I saw that, sir." He quickly bit his tongue before he said the other half of the sentence outloud. The puddle of blood was just too obvious, sir.

"And that's not everything," Rivers continued. He pointed to his closed fist, and opened it then.
"I found this on his body. Read it."
Asking was too hard? Alex unfolded the paper. There were three words on it.

Murdered with love

"Well, at least he was a loved man." This time Rivers really slapped him.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 02:04:05 pm »

ooh! murdered with love.... love it!  Cute cute cop btw!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 02:08:16 pm »

You'll see more of him soon. Smiley
Beth

Psh.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 08:51:12 pm »

So this is where you got to. Tongue
Are you gotta put up unexpected and weather matter aswell. xD

Wouldn't hurt to read MWL again.

Psh yeah right
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 09:04:08 pm »

Ooh!  This is good!  And you already wrote it?  Awesome!  Then we can expect updates?  Smiley Smiley
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 12:01:13 am »

oooooh this is so cool!! I even love the title...excellent Wink

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 05:11:19 am »

@Aqua; I'll post Unexpected after this, seeing as it's the sequel. I'll see later on if I'll post WM aswell. Glad you still like it. Smiley
@Medagic; Yes, you can expect updates. I'll post one later today. Cheesy
@Fercho; Thanks, I'm happy you'll be reading. Cheesy
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 09:42:25 am »

Chapter Three

"So Lisa, do you want another cup of tea?"
"No thanks, three'll do," she hurried to say. "It's getting late too," she said after a quick glance at the clock, "I really need to go home." I stood before she finished, and opened the door. She gave me a quick look, and went through it.

"I enjoyed our talk, Val."
"Valentina."
"What?" she asked.
"My name's Valentina, not Val, or Vina, or anything."
"Oh yeah, sure." she left. I watched her leave and then got my jacket. I stepped into the dark, enjoying the fresh air.

"So did you write that down, Mill?"
"Yeah," Alex replied.
"What yeah?" Rivers moved in Alex' direction, till they stood face to face. And being that close to Rivers wasn't fun at all.
"Yeah sir." Alex leant back, till he touched the wall behind him.

"I want you to understand this, Mill," he said. His breath smelled of alcohol. "You call me sir, always, at any time. I'm your superior, not one of your lazy friends. Do we understand each other?"
"Perfectly." Rivers came even closer. "Sir," Alex added.
"Good. Now get out of my sight."

Alex walked back to his car. He tried to open the door, but instead of opening, it fell on Alex' toe.
"Damn!" he shouted. A woman walking by stopped to look at him. Alex forced himself to smile at her, while clutching his toe. He tried to place the door back to where it belonged, but somehow it wouldn't fit.
"Well, I guess I walk back then," Alex sighed. He kicked the car one more time and wandered off.

"Do me a favour and fill this once more." The man took my glass and filled it again. "Thanks," I told him. I took a close look at the substance in the glass. It was pink-ish. "What is it actually?" The man gave me a look.
"You don't wanna know."
"If you say so, mate." The man gave me another look. At the same time another man walked in.

Alex looked around till he saw a empty spot at the bar. He sat down beside a woman.
"Not feeling very good?" she asked him.
"Why?" he replied.
"You don't look like you feel good."
"You're probably right."
"Try this. It makes you feel better." She pushed her drink in his direction.

"Thanks." Alex emptied the glass. It tasted like crap, but it did help.
"So what brings you here?" the woman asked.
"I dunno. I think my car."
"Your car?"
"Yeah. The door fell on my toe."
"What can I say? Life sucks." She ordered another drink.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 11:41:41 am »

Hurrah!  Updates!
Wonder what's going to happen between her and Alex, though...
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 11:46:10 am »

Hehe, me knows. XD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: