Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 10:38:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Seventeen ~ Final Update  (Read 18326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 01:02:06 pm »

There's a reason she was in the Baddest Bitch & Butch contest Wink That last round was freaky :pale:

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 01:51:17 pm »

Oof!  I bet that hurt! Sad
Ah well...I'm sure it made the world a better place, lol.
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 02:28:22 pm »

Chapter Seven

The boy fell on the floor. However, he didn’t die immediately, as I’d expected. I took a closer look.
"Damn." The bullet wasn't where it was supposed to be. "Knew I should’ve aimed for the head."

I took a few steps back. This time I aimed for the head. The boy collapsed, and after a few more seconds he stopped breathing. I let my eyes go over the living room. There was nothing I had touched.

Then I went back to the kitchen. I erased the fingerprints I had left behing while entering, and climbed through the window. I ran away from the house as fast as I could.

Sarah woke up with a terrible headace. Carefully she stepped out of her bed. Nick's bedroom door was still closed. She knocked on the door. Nick didn't reply. "Nick?" She knocked again, and opened the door.

The bedroom was empty. And what was worse, Nick hadn't even been in his bedroom. Everything was just as she left it yesterday, after she had cleaned it. Sarah went downstairs.

"Nick, you know I don't want you to watch television all-" she gasped. "Nick!" Sarah ran the last few metres to her sons' lifeless body. She kneeled next to him, and took him in her arms.

"Nick... please wake up... Nick!" He didn't respond. Sarah dropped his body and ran out of the house. "Help! Murder!" she screamed. "Someone please help!" Finally a door opened.
"What happened?"
"They killed my son!"
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 03:23:44 pm »

Now that I think of it...  I do remember her being in the Baddest Bitch & Butch.  Hm...Wasn't she the one that her evil started with her brother or something...?
*Goes to look up*
Medagic

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:32 pm »

That's the one Smiley Decided on a gruesome Halloween :pale:

No requests please
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »

Yep. I have included those rounds as special updates in the sequel, that I'll post as soon as this is finished.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 05:08:27 pm »

Ooh, right! Look forward to seeing it Smiley

No requests please
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 10:40:55 am »

totally love this!!

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 01:13:25 pm »

Glad you do. ^^

Also, sorry, I have the feeling a couple of the pics died in the months since I took them, and they're not on my computer anymore.

Chapter Eight

"...and that's why I assume they are murdered by the same person." Rivers finished an incredibly long and boring speech.

"Sorry?" Alex, who had been staring at the young boy on the ground, had only heard the last part.

Rivers sighed and pushed something in Alex' hand. A paper. With a bad feeling Alex unfolded it. It was exactly what he had expected.

"Yes, it's either our murderer or a copycat," he agreed.
"Nah, it's the murderer himself. No one knows details about the case."

"Maybe they should. Then at least they would be prepared," suggested Alex.
"No. That would only cause panic."

"And the fact a seventeen year old boy is murdered in his own house, with his mother just metres away doesn't cause panic?"
"Shut it, Mill."

"Val, something horrible has happened!" my mother screamed through the telephone.
"What happened, mom? Are the rats back?"

"No, worse! Someone has been murdered!"
"Who?"
"The boy who destroyed my garden!"

"Well mom, at least that won't happen again."
"Val!"
"Sorry. I'm coming."
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 06:05:10 pm »

Chapter Nine

"Isn't it horrible?" I nodded. I'd spend the past hour agreeing on how terrible it was that such a young boy was killed, trying not to say 'he deserved it.'

"Yeah mom, it's horrible." Someone knocked on the door.

"Go ask around whether anyone has seen or heard something," Alex mimicked Rivers. "Like anyone would notice something like that." He knocked on the door.

A moment later an old woman opened it. No one in the past three houses had seen or heard anything, and Alex' senses told him it would be no different here. Well, he had to try anyway.

"Can I ask you a few questions?"
"Come in."

Mom came back with the cop I met a few nights ago. What a coincidence. He greeted me and they both sat down.
"Have you heard or seen anything last night?"
"No, sorry. I'm a bit deaf."

"OK. Do you know if the victim had any enemies?"
"I don't think so. He wasn't very popular among us, but no one would kill him... Do you have you any idea who did this?"

"No..." He replied, a bit uneasy. "But this may very well be linked to another case." They know nothing. I smiled.
"Shall I take you out?"

"I'm sorry I didn't call back. I've been busy lately." To be honest, he had forgotten all about their meeting.

"It's OK. I know what I needed to know." Alex frowned and watched her go back into the house.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 07:45:38 pm »

More more!I just love it.I have been go around the site looking for something good and I found what I was looking for but more than what I expected.Great job!!!!
*Katrina Smiley

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 10:26:00 am »

Thanks Katrina, even though I feel some parts could definitely use improvement, especially the pics. Smiley

Chapter Ten

Warning: Includes cursing and violence.

When Alex came close to Sarah’s house, he could hear raised voices. He stopped to listen.
“Just tell me what happened, stupid cow,” a male voice said. That was obviously Rivers.
“They murdered my son!” Sarah exclaimed.
“I want details, stupid woman.”
Alex raised his brows. Rivers didn’t seem in an all too good mood.
“They... They came... They murdered my only son!” Sarah broke into sobs. Alex heard a loud bang and cursing. Rivers must have got up so abruptly, he had hurt his knee against the table.
“Damn table!” he shouted. “Why do things always do that? Why does every single damn thing get in my way?” Alex decided he sounded pretty mad. “I ask you one more time,” Rivers went on, “what happened?”

“They killed Nick!” That was enough to cause Rivers to go all mad. Alex heard him run to the other side of the room. The next moment Sarah screamed. Alex tried to open the door. It was locked. “Shit...” He took a look at the glass in the door, and grimaced. Then he slammed his fist right through it.
“Ow!” Alex bit his lip, and opened the door. He ran into the living room. He saw Sarah on the ground, and Rivers above her, kicking her. “Hey!” he yelled, pushing Rivers aside.
“What the hell are you doing here? Get off me!” Rivers struggled but Alex was stronger, and pushed Rivers against the floor.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he asked Rivers as calm as possible.
“I’m questioning a witness!”
“You were kicking her.”
“She didn’t answer me!”
“Of course she didn’t! She is in shock! She just lost her only son!”
“That’s not a reason to ignore me!”
“You are obviously out of your mind!” Alex told him. He took a closer look at Rivers. River’s eyes were red, and he obviously didn’t shave himself in days. Only then he noticed the smell of River’s breath.

“Have you been drinking again?”
“No!” Alex knew enough.
“You’re obviously drunk. You know what? I’ve had it with you. I take you to the boss straight away. I hope they fire you.”
“You’re not going to!” Rivers hit him. Alex took a deep breath. Rivers had crossed an invisible line. Behind that line he was not responsible for anything he did.
“That was quite stupid,” he said. Then he punched Rivers.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2008, 09:36:25 am »

Chapter Eleven

“And then he did what?”
“He hit me, sir.” Alex sat on an uncomfortable chair in Steam’s office. The boss himself sat on the only comfortable chair, behind an enormous desk.
“I had no idea Rivers was capable of something like that.” A silence followed. At last Steam said something again. “Well... I will make sure he gets fired. The police can’t use people like him.” Alex nodded and got up.
“One more question. How did Rivers get that bruise?”
“I was forced to hit him, sir.”
“Oh... OK.” Alex opened the door, when Steam interrupted him again.
“You’re in charge of the case now.”
“Sure, sir.” Then Alex managed to get out.

He closed the door and walked away fast, as if he feared Steam would call him back. Steam was probably a good boss, but he managed to annoy Alex every time again. Only when he stood outside, Alex slowed down. Where to now? He checked his watch. It was already five pm. Home, he decided. He had worked without a single break for three days now, and to be honest, he was surprised he was still able to walk. He got his bike and left.

Seven days later

Alex woke up from a loud noise outside. He lifted his head off the table and looked around. It was dark. A quick look at the clock told him it was three am. He sighed. It had been a week now, and he hadn’t discovered much about the case he didn’t know yet. He stared down at the papers.

The mother of the victim went outside, and screamed for help. A neighbor noticed her and called the police. Several neighbors have been questioned, but none of them had any useful information. These conversations are below.

Miss Johnson, 60 years old:

"Have you heard or seen anything last night?"

-"No, sorry. I'm a bit deaf."

"OK. Do you know if the victim had any enemies?"

-"I don't think so. He wasn't very popular among us, but no one would kill-

Alex stopped reading and went through the many papers, till he found what he needed.

The first victim didn’t have many friends. Before he became a successful lawyer he was addicted to drugs. A certain Miss Johnson, 60, found him on the street in front of her house, and took him to the hospital. There-

Alex felt his heart beat fast. There it was, the link between the cases he had been looking for. It had been right under his nose all the time. But still, why would Miss Johnson kill these people? And was she really that strong? It is easy to stab someone from behind. And everyone can handle a gun. He quickly got up. It was his duty to arrest Miss Johnson straight away.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2008, 04:31:57 pm »

No,I love the pics.You can do better with me.I do not have any of that windows maker or photoshop or any of that.Most of my pic sims are from downloads.I got all the expansions,3 stuff packs,Baby Luv, and The Movies all packed up on a monitor I have had for maybe 7 years with a computer hard drive and tower for as long as I can not remember.But still,I say your story is perfect and there is absolutely nothing wrong with anything.I post stories that nobody replies to.If I was somebody who rates stories.I would say 5 stars.*****:)Hope to hear more.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 04:37:33 pm by KatrinaandTiff » Logged

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 02:05:34 pm »

He's got it all wrong!  Although...This may happen to lead to another certain person...
Getting good!
Medagic

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: