Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:20:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Seventeen ~ Final Update  (Read 18315 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 06:31:38 pm »

Oh,by the way,Alex is like so cute!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 12:52:23 am »

Thanks, I'm glad you're all reading. Cheesy

Well, chapter 12... Five more to go after this one. Wink

Chapter Twelve

Alex knocked on the door. It was already 11 pm, and the house looked very different at night. Scarier. The door opened, and the light of the lamp inside lighted miss Johnson’s features.
“What can I do for you?” she asked slowly.
“Miss D. Johnson, I arrest you on suspicion of murder.”

Seven AM

The telephone rang. I picked it up.
“Yes?”
“Who is this?” an unfamiliar voice asked.
“I am Valentina Johnson, can I help you?”
“I’m inspector Right.”
“Okay inspector Right, why do you call me?” My voice was calm, though my heart beated quickly in my chest. Did they find out?
“It’s about your mother, Danielle Johnson.”
“Is something wrong with her?” I was relieved. Apparently they didn’t know anything.
“We had to arrest her on suspicion of murder. We have evidence she might have killed-”
“I’m coming.”

I dropped the telephone. Fools, how the hell did they manage to arrest Danielle? She wouldn’t hurt a fly. They arrested you instead of her. “Yes, I know.” I told myself. Then a smile appeared on my face. This whole situation did have some advantages. If they decided mom was guilty, they would close the case and never find out who was really behind the murders. On the other hand, could I handle the fact my innocent mother was in jail for something I did? Then at least you don’t have to go to prison, the dark part of my mind whispered in my ear. But she’s  your own mother! argued the other part. Like she cares about you. She never did. It was Dave she cared about. You were an accident. answered the dark part. But look what he did to her! You’re the only one she’s got.

“Shut up!” The voices became silent, but the remains of the conversation stayed in my thoughts. I left the house and stepped in the car. By the time I reached my destination, I had decided. Mom did deserve a few years in prison. And if they wanted her to stay the rest of her life, well, that couldn’t be very long. I was still young. They can’t lock me up. I won’t let it happen. No matter what I need to sacrifice. Someone walked in my direction and greeted me.
“Valentina Johnson, I assume?” I nodded.
“I’m inspector Right, can I please have a word with you?”
“Of course.” We went inside and he lead me to an empty room. There was nothing but a table and two chairs. I sat down, however I felt anything but comfortable in here.

Right took a chair too.
“Are you surprised by our suspicion?”
“Well,” I said, using my most innocent voice, “I never expected her to kill someone. She could be a bit aggressive at times, but...”
“I understand this is hard for you, but we really need to know some things,” Right said.
I nodded again, and reached for my handkerchief. I wiped away some none-existing tears.
“Did she act strange sometimes? Was she aware of her surroundings?”
“Are you asking me whether she was a lunatic?”
“If you want to put it that way, yes.” I pretended sob in my handkerchief.
“Mom... mom could be a bit... out of this world. Sometimes she thought I was an enemy. I wanted her to see a doctor, but she didn’t want to go.” I pointed at the scratch on my chin. A present from the cat. “She did that too.” Right noted down a few lines.
“I understand if you don’t want to, but, do you want to visit her?”
“Well... Okay then.” He got up and walked out of the room. I followed shortly behind. I couldn’t hide the smile on my face.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 11:06:38 am »

Ooh.  She is eeeevil.  Poor Danielle.  I love Valentina's internal dialogue - great job!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 08:11:12 pm »

OMG!!!YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!SHE WANTS HER MOTHER ARRESTED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE?OH NO,NO,NO,NO!That girl has some serious problems.No offense.Great story too!I just love the story!Can't wait for more and more and more.I am gonna check every single day till the next update.Goody goody goody!!!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2008, 12:34:29 am »

Thanks. Cheesy

Chapter Thirteen

After a short walk we reached our destination. Right unlocked the door, and let me in. On a chair behind a table sat mom. The furniture was exactly the same as that in the room I had been in a minute ago. Danielle looked up.
“Val! Thank God! They think I murdered a boy!” I took place on the only other chair in the room.
“No mom,” I replied. “They think you murdered a boy and a man.” Danielle frowned, trying to keep up.
“You think I did it?”
“Well...” I shifted on my chair, pretending to be uneasy. “There is a lot of evidence... And we both know you’re not yourself sometimes.”
“Not myself!” Danielle exclaimed. “When was I not myself? I know what I’m doing!” I took a quick glance at the mirror on the other side of the room. I knew they were watching.
“Mom, mom. Please don’t make things worse. You were out of your mind. You couldn’t do anything about it.”

“Couldn’t do... Couldn’t do anything about it!” Danielle got up so abruptly the chair fell on the floor with a loud bang. She almost ran to me. At that moment a few things happened. First of all, Danielle fell over the table. Then Right ran into the room, and the next moment mom pulled me down. She started to hit me. I tried to hit her, but she had one arm wrapped around me in a way I couldn’t move. Right tried to separate us, but he wasn’t really strong and he fell back with his head against the wall.
“Bitch! Let me go!” I yelled.
“Never!” Danielle screamed hysterically. I kicked her. She grimaced in pain. Then she bit me.
“Ow!” I panted. “Stupid woman!” Then someone else came in the room.

Alex was noting down a few things about the arrest of miss Johnson, when he heard screams. He quickly stood up and ran in the direction of the noise. There was obviously a fight going on. His fears came true when he found out the sound came from miss Johnsons cell. He slipped around the corner. He fell on the stone floor, but he got up fast. He jumped into miss Johnsons cell. Miss Johnson herself lay on the floor, hitting her daughter. Val struggled to get lose, but Danielle didn’t let her go. Danielle reached for Val’s throat.
“Hey!” Alex pulled Val out of Danielles iron grip. He put his hand in his pocket, reaching for the handcuffs. He chained Danielle to the table. She tried to break free, but she wasn’t strong enough.

Alex helped Val on her feet.
“You OK?” he asked.
“Yeah... I think I’m OK. How about him?” She pointed in Right’s direction. Alex kneeled next to Right, and examined him. There was no pulse. He saw blood dripping from a wound on the back of his head. The confrontation with the wall had been too much.
“He’ll be just fine,” Alex answered. “I’ll get someone to help him. Meanwhile, I think its better you get out of here. Why don’t you take a seat? I’ll be with you in a minute.” Val nodded and left.
“You’re not my daughter anymore!” miss Johnson screamed. Alex sat down and hid his face in his hands.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2008, 05:46:03 pm »

Ohh..so that is what she thinks?She thinks she has a choice whether Val is her daughter or not.We'll see about that!Lol,I think Val is so evillllll,not that I am(looks around)maybe....(reaches for the cell phone)muahaha..(notices the people looking at me)Umm...I can explain!Hehe,great story.

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2008, 01:28:14 am »

Chapter Fourteen

I sat down on a chair like I was told. I rubbed my throat. It was hurting. Of course it was. It would probably be red for days, but it was okay, because now everyone knew Danielle was a lunatic for sure. Of course the dead inspector did help. I had pushed Right, but to anyone who watched the security tapes it would look like Danielle did it. I think I just assured Danielle of a one way ticket to prison.

Alex finally got up again, and walked out of the cell, leaving a screaming miss Johnson behind. He almost immediately bumped into Maya.
“Hi Alex,” she said, helping him on his feet. “You know you look like you just saw a ghost.” Then she noticed the screams of miss Johnson. A frown appeared on her face.
“What happened?”
“Miss Johnson attacked her daughter,” he explained. “I had to chain her to a table. She also pushed Right.” He looked around, and when he was sure no one was around, he whispered in her ear, “he didn’t survive it.” Maya looked shocked.
“Are you sure?”
“His brains were practically spread across the whole room, so yes, I’m sure he didn’t make it.” Maya reached for her cellphone.

Alex walked on. After a minute he found Val sitting on a chair.
“Maybe you should see a doctor for that,” he pointed to the bruise on her throat. Strange enough she smiled.
“No, thanks, I’ll be completely alright.”
“If you say so...” Alex observed her. She didn’t look all too shocked by the fact her own mother had tried to strangle her just a minute ago. Actually she looked pretty happy. I must be imagining that, he told himself. What kind of person would be happy to be attacked by her mother? Val got up.
“I think I should go.” She played with her car keys. “Thanks for saving me from Danielle.”
“That’s OK. Do you want me to get someone to drive you home?”
“Nah, I’ll be fine.” She walked out of the door.

I drove back home in less than five minutes. I got out of the car, and started the short walk to my front door. Then I froze. “Oh my god.” I leaned against the car. This couldn’t be possible. It wasn’t possible my whole plan depended on the fact of a stupid police officer was smart enough to see my mistake. I banged my head against the car. “Stupid, stupid, stupid.”
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 07:42:23 pm »

total awesomness!
cant wait until the next update! x]

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2008, 03:31:43 pm »

me too!me too!me too!

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 05:31:57 pm »

AAAAAGH! what was the mistake?!? must read next chapter :dance:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 03:44:53 am »

awesome!!!!!!!

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2008, 12:33:57 pm »

yeah,good point xTERRIx.What was her mistake.But still a good chapter well done

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2008, 06:31:55 am »

Here's the next chapter. Sorry to have you waiting so long.

Chapter Fifteen

“Easy Val, easy,” I muttered. I let my head rest on the car. “He probably threw it away. And even if he didn’t how big is the change he’ll find out?” I rubbed my eyes and went inside.

Back at his house, Alex was walking through his living, thinking. There was something about this whole case that made him suspicious. The longer he thought about it, the less likely it seemed miss Johnson could have set up this. OK, she attacked her daughter. But she was just getting old and confused. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He stood still when he discovered a paper. Val’s phone number, with the text you know where to reach me. Alex played with the paper. There was something familiar about her handwriting. But that was quite impossible. He rubbed his forehead, and sat down at his desk. Alex started to search through the papers of the case for the second time, when a paper fell on his lap. Murdered with love, it read. Alex froze. He put the two papers next to each other on his desk. The W’s were exactly the same. And the R’s matched too. When he saw the E’s, T’s and O’s were also the same, he quickly reached for his cellphone.

I threw some important things into a bag, and packed some clothes. I his the gun in a shirt, and let my eyes go over the room. There was nothing else I needed to take except for my purse. I cursed myself for being stupid enough to write the Murdered with love papers with my hand. I threw the bag over my shoulder, and ran to the car. The car I needed to abandon as quick as possible, because Alex would certainly know how to find it.

They arrived at Val’s flat just thirty minutes later. When they knocked on the door no one opened. That was a bad sign. Val must’ve known they would come. Luckily they met a woman who had the key of Val’s house. She introduced herself as Lisa, and she talked so much Alex’ ears started to hurt. The other cops didn’t look all too happy either. He was glad when she finally opened the door and they could go inside. They quickly searched the flat. Val wasn’t in the living, but it looked as if she couldn’t be far away. It was quite a mess. There was still a glass coke in the kitchen, as well as a bord. The bathroom was empty too. When he reached Val’s bedroom, he saw clothes spread across the whole room. Val had obviously quickly packed her stuff and left.

Alex sat down on her bed. “The credit card,” he said to another cop. “Block her credit card, and trace her car.” The man nodded and left. Alex didn’t think it was going to help, but it needed to be done anyway. If he were Val, he would go to the nearest bank and collect all his money. And they would probably find the car parked somewhere along the road. He wondered how he could’ve been so stupid. The murderer had been right there all the time. He just didn’t expect it to be Val. Stupid. In the first place he hadn’t searched for a woman at all, till he suspected miss Johnson. A big mistake, since women could kill just as good as men. And in the second place he hadn’t expected the murderer to be someone he knew, someone he even liked.
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2008, 11:34:07 am »

okay okay i read it whilst i was at work, how can you blame me! i lveo the strory Val is one super pyscho! defintly read the other asap!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2008, 11:58:08 am »

Thanks, you're not the first with that opinion about Val. :lol:

Here's another chapter, because it took so long to post the previous one. XD

On a side note, next chapter is already the last.

Chapter Sixteen

I dropped my bag on the bed, and went to the bathroom. By now probably everyone in the country knew what I looked like, so it was time to change that. It did hurt to colour my hair though, I’d rather have kept the natural colour. But then again, I didn’t have much of a choice. I hated myself for changing everything that made me really me, but when I was finished I was quite sure most people wouldn’t recognize me anymore. The only thing were my eyes. I should start searching for colored lenses. I quickly changed my clothes and admired the result in the mirror.

Then I picked the bag up again, and left. Outside the car I had rented two hours ago was waiting for me. The car that would never return to its owner. I sat down in the brand new car and started it. It was time to pay an old friend a visit. After this, no one would ever link me to Valentina Johnson again. I wonder what my next name will be. I hope it’s not too ugly. While I drove to Gina, I started to wonder if the police had already found the fake trail I left behind. I grinned at the thought. Hours wasted to follow a trace that didn’t exist. And the best thing was probably I was already far away once they found out I had tricked them.

Just an hour later I arrived at Gina’s. I wondered whether she would still recognize me. I knocked on the door, and an innocent looking woman opened the door. I knew better. Gina was anything but innocent. Compared to her the things I did were practically nothing.
“Can I help you?” she asked suspicious. I would’ve been suspicious if I had been her too.
“Don’t you recognize me?”
“Val!” Gina embraced me. “I didn’t recognize you till you spoke. So you’re tired of Valentina Johnson?”
“You could put it that way, yes.”
“And you want me to get you a passport.”
“Exactly.”
“Well, come in then. But you really need to change your voice a little bit.” I stepped inside.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: