Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:40:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: teens runaway?  (Read 1370 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2007, 03:55:36 pm »

Lilith Pleasant ran away in my game and she's been missing for 4 sim days now. I had Daniel call and report her missing already too. Is there any tricks to getting a runaway back home? or will Lilith remain a runaway forever?

also, when teens runaway is there a place they go that i can get them from? or do they become non playable?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 06:15:45 pm by mieley » Logged

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 07:09:32 pm »

To have the best chance of a runaway teen to come back, you must call the police as soon as possible to report it, I think after 24 hours it is too late.  It is not sure they will find it but the sooner you call, the better chance they have to bring the teen back.

The sim will come back the day before it will age up to adult so it is not lost forever.
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 07:17:12 pm »

yes, I had that happening. my sim came back, just as missdoh said, the day before he aged up, so he could still go to college and his grades didnt go down either. and he was missing from a day after he grew up to a teen....

Check my sims out!
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:03 pm »

o ok good. well i had her dad call a few hours after she left bc him and his wife were both at work and the only one home was her twin sister, but it wouldnt let her report it. she didnt have the option to. so ill just play them til the day they age and shell come back? ok good.

thanks for the help!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: