Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:55:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: aging cheat and aspiration cheat  (Read 1862 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
richard seabolt

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:09 pm »

I have been to inumerable amounts of sites that list the cheats......and almost every one gives me a different answer.
 Can SOMEONE PLEASE, tell me how EXACTLY I am supposed to type in the anti aging cheat, I want to stop the ageing of all my sims on a particular lot and every time I type it in.......it does not work and my sims continue to age........regardless.
  Also the same with the aspiration cheat.
  Please help?
:tongue8:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 11:41:51 pm »

This post has a list of all acknowledged cheats.  The ones you are asking about require Nightlife.
richard seabolt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:50:09 pm »

I have sims2, nightlife,pets,open for buisness,university,glamour life stuff,h&m fashion stuff,family fun stuff,seasons and Bon Voyage, I think that's all.
                  Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
richard seabolt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 01:30:35 am »

No new input ?
  c-mon people, please, my simmies NEED you!
gali

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 03:19:37 am »

Well, seems to me that you don't use the cheat correctly, because if you are already IN the lot, and type this cheat, it will begin the next day.

You have to type the cheat BEFORE you enter the lot, when you are in the neighbourhood view.  Alt+CTRL+C -> aging off   [aging (not ageing) - space - off] Try it.

For your information: you can't change the schedule of the nanny too, if you call her during the day, until 12:00 AM. Only when you call her after 12:00 AM, she will accept the change (for instance: a toddler becomes a child, and you need her only for 1-2 hours afternoon).
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 04:19:35 am »

First, you do not need any ep for the aging off cheat to work.

Second, it does not need to be typed in the neighborhood window either.

If you have windows XP then you must disable Cursor XP since that program could prevent the cheat box from appearing and/or working properly.

Check the post Ancienthighway linked you too, all the cheats are listed in there and how to use them.  The one you need is a basic Sims 2 one calle aging on/off so it is at the bottom of the list in that thread.

The proper way to type the one you are looking for is:  Aging off

Try it on other lots in case it is the lot itself you are trying to use it that is corrupted and won't let you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:23:49 am by MissDoh » Logged
richard seabolt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 03:52:01 pm »

GREAT thanks a lot I will try these suggestions and see what happens.
      Thanks a lot!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: