Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:52:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* BIGGIRL TEEN CLOTHING FOR ALL CATERGORIES  (Read 11075 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 06:08:41 pm »

These are great and much needed.  I've tried to join your site now for 2 months...to get the meshes for them...to no avail.  Please email me so that I might continue to use these beautiful clothes continously without the girl reverting to a pencil.   sshanks@cinci.rr.com. "sleighill" -
Thank you.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
bawanab

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 01:14:22 am »

Very nice
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 01:34:34 am »

I am so sorry sleighill, I don't know what the problem is sweethheart. I don't have you blocked or anything, so can you try to join from another computer and see if it will work. I didn't know that you were still having problems. I haven't and cannot update my site right now because I have a new laptop and it has Vista instead of XP and some of the software from my old one will not work on my new one, so there is no way for me to update my site until I buy Dreamweaver software again. I will be sure to email you though okay and thank you all or the nice comments I really appreciate it. O and all the meshes you need for this bodyshape series is here at Insim. Some in Warlokk section this section as well. The skintone and meshes are in this section too. So I hope this helps you.Smiley

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: